It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreaming of Comforting a Loved one after I've died

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I cannot remember the beginning of the dream for the life of me, but the last few moments I can still see so vividly in my mind.

I remember there being panic among the masses, people scurrying all over, fires everywhere, crying people and animals going crazy. My boyfriend, someone else who I cannot put a name to, and myself found ourselves on top of a building and decided that the best thing for us to do is to kill ourselves before whatever tyranny that was going on in my dream, could reach us. We decided that jumping off the building would be the best release. First the random jumps off, then I jump off secondly and die instantly. My boyfriend is left alone on the top of the building looking down on my mangled body and he's weeping. I then find myself in an Etheric form, beside him with my arms around his neck comforting and kissing him. We then both look at the sky and see MASSIVE nebula's, star systems, and planets all come forth into our horizon. There we're 4 different ones, all sort of connected by a white whispy sparkly smoke.. It was the most beautiful thing my subconscious has ever taken in.. It's burned into my memory.

Just wanted to share, as I have read people having similar dreams to mine

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Sounds very moving. I have had many emotionally charged dreams as well. I wonder why some of our most profound emotional experiences happen in dreams.

Maybe I'm just doing something wrong in the waking world.

join