It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I percieve the "flow of energy" in my reality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePhysicalExperience

Your question was should "i" create a good or bad paradox. So the answer should be a good or bad paradox.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordD

Your question was should "i" create a good or bad paradox. So the answer should be a good or bad paradox.

Yes that is the question isn't it. Right there in front of me all along.
I do not know the answer to that question myself as i perceive both as "one in the same". It just makes me wonder what other people think about it though.
edit on 17-3-2013 by ThePhysicalExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

You're a character all right lol.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordD

You're a character all right lol.

I sometimes see myself as "Optimus Prime" or even "Spider Man", maybe even "Peter Griffin" (With his voice) just for a laugh.
You know "with great power comes great responsibility" type sh!t lol
Thank you for your ongoing perception LordD.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LordD

The answer to the "other" riddle of mine that you have been "working on" is this;

Why worry about the "inevitable" if "one" understands what the "inevitable" is according to their own unique perception.
Its almost too "obvious" for me to see myself.
So again i must thank you for "stepping up to the plate" and showing me "your balls" metaphorically speaking of course...as always lol

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePhysicalExperience
reply to post by Bicent76

If you read and understand what i have said in "your own way", you will in fact see you have just given "everyone observing" a piece of "your mind" to either "appreciate" or attempt to "destroy" if they would chose. But either way exposing "oneself" is very risky in my opinion due to the nature of "whats at stake". What is at stake for me is my own mental enslavement of sorts. My own unique prison i would have created to which i didn't even want to find the key for because the color of the "bars" was just too pretty for me to turn away from lol

I do not think it is that important.... I did understand you, yet you can create as many conundrums as you wish,

you can see yet not focus on energy by the way...

take care out there, and try to stay warm...

Don't worry so much either, millions have already done what you are doing if not trillions or even infinity..

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76

Originally posted by ThePhysicalExperience
reply to post by Bicent76

If you read and understand what i have said in "your own way", you will in fact see you have just given "everyone observing" a piece of "your mind" to either "appreciate" or attempt to "destroy" if they would chose. But either way exposing "oneself" is very risky in my opinion due to the nature of "whats at stake". What is at stake for me is my own mental enslavement of sorts. My own unique prison i would have created to which i didn't even want to find the key for because the color of the "bars" was just too pretty for me to turn away from lol

I do not think it is that important.... I did understand you, yet you can create as many conundrums as you wish,

you can see yet not focus on energy by the way...

take care out there, and try to stay warm...

Don't worry so much either, millions have already done what you are doing if not trillions or even infinity..

I hope you learn to read "one day" and then learn to think for "yourself". I will take care and thank you. It is very hot where i reside. I'm not sure if i like the cold or the hot better but i am leaning towards warm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join