It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Church Endorses Homosexuality and Sodomy by "Practice"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by supertrot
reply to post by Goetic

if it has nothing to do with homosexuality, then why don't you have dozens of young girls coming forward claiming to have been vaginally raped. Clergymen like little boys; there is no question of this. The question is not even why. The question is WHY IS THE CHURCH TOLERATING THIS BEHAVIOR?

You want to know why they Molest little boys? Its because it takes the pregnancy risk out of the equation... Those choir boys are told to hush up and they think everything will be fine.. Its not a homosexuality thing. Its covering up a cover up.. Imagine if they were to do the same to girls and those girls kept winding up pregnant? It used to happen with nuns and the outcomes were disgusting. The problem is some of these boys molested go on to become the molester and ruin some other kids lives.

Actually that depends I guess...

In my country theres a world wide known monastery (locally) famous for its undergrounds where nuns have been having their abortions for centuries... so... you know... its an acquired taste.
edit on 17-3-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Goetic

Pedophilia is a psychological disorder in which sexual orientation has nothing to do.

Or maybe you're just afraid of admitting that pedophilia might be a far more common affliction than anyone here cares to admit?

If you have a certain set of triggers that stimulate your sexuality, it's called a sexual orientation. Therefore, pedophilia is a sexual orientation. And it's been mentioned numerous times that even at the age of 13, girls and boys are fully informed and are also experiencing the biological developments that prepare them for such activity. The children of this day and age are no longer as innocent as they would have been in ages past.

Pedophilia is strictly a societal standard imposed by those who have a bigger and better idea of what civilization looks like. Your feelings regarding pedophilia are no different from your feeling regarding homosexuality. You don't partake in it, you find it disgusting, and you feel that any and all people participating in such behavior deserve to die even if the child was fully informed and consenting. Because it offends you personally.

My goal in this post is to provide an objective perspective in the matter, not to endorse pedophilia. But I'm sure we all remember when the same attitude could be found regarding black kids in all white schools and women in the military. We all have our ideas of what's right, but we all forget to ask the most relevant people - the ones actually taking part.

Those choir boys probably didn't like it much, but that 14 year old girl engaging in lewd acts with her 15 year old neighbor definitely doesn't mind. And I've met 16 year olds who have done it with 30 year olds. I even talked to a 12 year old who talked like a 25 year old hooker.

This is no longer the age of discretion. Sorry, but that's the flat fact.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to [url= by AfterInfinity[/url]

Sooo rape and abuse is a sexual orientation?

You don't know the difference between a sexually active teen and sexually immature pre-teens?

It might just be me, but it does read as-though you're endorsing pedophilia.

And to those who don't know the difference between pedophilia and homosexuality, you embarrass us all...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Catholic Church Endorses Homosexuality and Sodomy by "Practice"

If you think that .. then the Protestant Churches and the Public School system in America do too. Afterall .. they also have huge problems with sexual preditors and with pedophilia and rape and molestation.

So no .. the Catholic Church doesn't endorse it. The church has been infiltrated by pervs ... lots of places have. The pervs know a good hunting ground when they see it. But the church itself .. no, it doesn't endorse it.
edit on 3/18/2013 by FlyersFan because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join