It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton apologizes for MKULTRA on tv

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Why would he apologize for something that never happened?

Who says it never happened? If it never happened then surely this link wouldn't exist: www.intelligence.senate.gov...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
Hillary admits that CIA(Cocaine Injectables and Assasinations) funded and trained terrorists in Afghanistan.

Cocaine Injectables and Assassinations.

I'm gonna have to keep an eye on you.

*keeps eye on John_Rodger_Cornman

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
While doing some research I came across this video which appears to be an excellent intro on MK Ultra Mind Control.

The author also has many other videos also, (one below):

MK Ultra Mind Control/ Monarch Programming Intro

EXPOSING THE NEW AGE MOVEMENT INTRO

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Excellent video! People do need to understand that this is going on.
I've read three of Fritz Springmeier's books and it does require a strong stomach to get through them.

Here is the link to the Vigilant Citizen article that contains the photos in that video:
vigilantcitizen.com...
Disturbing indeed!
You have to wonder if these aren't staged, but actually real photos of the torture being conducted.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

How can you experiment on human beings?

Seriously.Where do you hire psychopaths to shock and drug innocent people?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It was probably from the Area 51 workers suing the U.S. Government because they were paid to remove hazardous materials without the proper protective equipment. In light of this being an Area 51 incident Bill Clinton stepped in and used an 'executive order' (piece of paper that bypasses congress) to exempt Area 51 from EPA regulations and such.

science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Seriously.Where do you hire psychiatrists to shock and drug innocent people?

..for a second there i thought you were joking

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Afterthought

Your question is certainly valid and I wish I knew, but....
For the record, I don't experiment on anyone and I don't hire anyone to do this kind of stuff.
To answer your question, I believe it goes way back to Hitler, then onto Project Paperclip. These sickos hook up with other sickos or their mind controlled slaves and have children who they abuse and derange just as badly as they are who grow up to be able to do these types of things to other people without any conscience or guilt. It's a vicious circle and I can only believe that it's kept under tight wraps exactly how it's done and who does it.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

They don't "hire" anyone.

They raise them from birth just like all other cults do.

They have complete control of the world and it's governments.

They have the majority of the population completely duped into believing they don't even EXIST.

They have unlimited funds and access to anything they need or want.

This group is an international satanic cult that has been in existence for thousands of years.

Study some of the testimonies of the insiders and defectors who have escaped:

Svali, Cathy O'Brien, Carolyn Hamlett, Kathleen Sullivan, Mary Anne, Brice Taylor, Carol Rutz, etc.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
You put lunatics like that in prison.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

They run the prison.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I don't think you understand...

They OWN the prisons as well as the governments that built them.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

To give you a better idea of who does these kinds of things:
wikispooks.com...

Born in 1969. Abused and neglected by her parents. When 2 years old, sent to her grandmother in Knokke, who owned a hotel-villa that was used as a brothel for high-level pedophiles and sadists. Pedophile videos were also shot here. Introduced to her pimp, Tony Vandenbogaert, at age 4 who began to take her to other locations for sexual abuse and torture. Sent back to her parents in Gent in June 1979 for a variety of reasons. Extremely neglected by her parents for several months until her old pimp showed up again. For years she was taken to abuse- and torture parties. Managed to hook up with a boy she fell in love with, married, and immediately moved out in 1988, which appears to have saved her from ending up in a snuff movie

If you don't have a strong stomach, I'd advise you not to click on the link and read any further than what I've provided above.
Basicly, it starts in the family who has managed to acquire friends who are just as sick through the years and use their children for money and to entertain their sick friends and their sick friends. Make no mistake though, these people have money and I'm sure that those with money pay big to get their hands on these snuff films. One witness goes on to describe how they had a friend who owned an airplane. He would fly to Argentina to get the snuff films and bring them back to Belgium for viewing and selling as well as for use in scaring the victims into doing what they wanted.
Again, heed the warning. The things discussed in the link are highly disturbing.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
To give you a better idea of who does these kinds of things:
wikispooks.com...

Perfect example...

And for those who don't like to read, just go to YouTube and search.

There are many videos about the Dutroux Affair.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Anything to help wake people up about what's going on. The network is huge and still up and running. It's global.
From the same source:

Many of these victims already had tried to speak to the authorities, but investigations never got off the ground. The victims knew the reason: among their abusers were the most powerful men in Belgium: police commissioners, gendarme officers, judges, bankers, businessmen, politicians and high nobility figures.

It took five interviews before investigators wrote anything down, and even after writing summaries of her testimony it was attempted to leave out the royal family as much as possible - an unwritten rule in Belgium, because the king, in theory, can't be prosecuted.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt

Seriously.Where do you hire psychiatrists to shock and drug innocent people?

..for a second there i thought you were joking

If you read the actual MK-ULTRA Senate document, you will read that more than 80 universities and other facilities participated in the experiments. They never released all of the names of the universities and whatnot to protect those facilities from the damage. It's amazing what people will do if the government asks them, puffs them up with thoughts of patriotic duty and acting in defense of national security--plus a comfy government contract. It doesn't take mind control--it becomes human nature.

They were doing these kind of experiments on people dying of cancer. Imagine being in the last 6 months of your life and having your own government funding the research that is addling your brain...They did that, too.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Have you seen that meme that says 'sarcasm so advanced, everyone thinks you're stupid'

I agree with you on everything. Check my comment once again, i just changed a couple of letters from 'psychopath' to 'psychiatrist' to fit his question.
Hmm, where to find a psychiatrist who drugs people and administers electroshock's ?
Try the unemployment agency

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice

Why would he apologize for something that never happened?

Who says it never happened? If it never happened then surely this link wouldn't exist:

www.intelligence.senate.gov...

Great post.

These documents wouldn't exist either.

Freedom of Information Act archive for CIA Mind Control Documents

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
It's just less significant that the people who apologize for it (the Clintons) weren't the people who took part it in. It was started way before they were ever in office, were they even born yet? There was a long long period of mostly republican standing in the White House that coincides with the dirty happenings that we're still suffering from today. The Clintons made a good start on healing all those atrocities but it will take many decades to correct all the wrongs that were done.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The entire Church Committee report on

Project MKULTRA, The CIA's Program of Research in Behavioral Modification

can be found in it's entirety at the Mary Ferrel Foundation. It is somewhat disappointing as the CIA got to try out their new shredding machines just before the panel convened. Although this is out of my area of expertise it does highlight a pattern adapted after some of the documentation disasters of the 60's. Instead of the old policy of 'hides and denies ' the new tactic was 'shred and release'. The bureau term was 'trash and titillate' as you get rid of most of the damning evidence but leave enough to make it look like cooperation.
This is really just an upgrade of how the CIA trained it's operatives that were bound for capture. Under interrogation they will revel just enough to spread the story/plot and again look like cooperation.
The CIA policy booklet from the 60's was found in a safe house in Islamabad and Al qaeda made good use of it. Their counterintelligence training was one of the most successful parts of the training bases in Afghanistan. As with the Nazi intelligence structure in 1945 special forces evacuated (kidnapped) as many intelligence officers as it could before the US Air force, Carrier based Naval bombers and Marine Gun Ships blew the camps into oblivion in a massive 3000 unit destruction raid of air, sea and ground based helicopter forces on December 11th 2001.
Very few professional have ventured into this abyss since it is common knowledge the most damning evidence was destroyed in 1973.
As vanilla as the report is-it is still highly interesting.

An interesting note here: The attack was well publicized however the forces deployed had no real bases of origin. The 380 Gun Ships simply seemed to appear out of thin air-did they come from Israeli? They had over a thousand of them at the time. We will never know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join