It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton apologizes for MKULTRA on tv

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Here you have a video of Bill Clinton apologizing for mind control experiments on US citizens.

www.youtube.com...

Why would he apologize for something that never happened?

www.youtube.com...

Hillary admits that CIA(Cocaine Injectables and Assasinations) funded and trained terrorists in Afghanistan.

edit on 16-3-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hey OP, I found something that might be of interest to your thread. It's the original CIA Inspector General report on the MKUltra program. That's quite an eye opener. I heard about the drugs before...as I imagine everyone has. but wow.. so much more. Apologies aren't really enough, I think.

(Source: Report of Inspection of MKULTRA)

They got ouright evil...not simply demented as I'd thought before.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Which pixel was Bill Clinton? lol

Not sure if the actual video itself is legit since the quality was so poor but...

Why would he apologize for something that never happened?

...I'm under the impression that this is no longer being denied as to occurring and has been declassified for a while.

The part about the CIA aiding Afghanistan is also well known. lol

I guess it's good they're talking about it instead of hiding it.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I can't even IMAGINE why Clinton would apologize for something like this unless of course there was some hidden agenda behind it.

This apology happened in 1995 BTW...

Clinton's apology came 18 years after a Senate hearing on MKULTRA. "The existence of MK ULTRA was first brought to light by maverick government officer John Marks - on 20th September 1977. The U.S. Senate investigated MK ULTRA discovering that thousands of people had been the unwitting victims of mind control experiments.

"Part of MK ULTRA was the NAOMI PROJECT - involved in the creation of what were later to be called "Manchurian Candidates". Manchurian Candidates were people who were pre-programmed to become assassins without their knowledge. A post hypnotic trigger was used to put them into "killer mode"." "Dr. George H. Estabrooks (1895-1973), speaking as the chaiman of the Department of Psychology of Colgate University, said, I can hypnotize a man without his knowledge or consent into committing treason against the United States. At the time he made that statement Dr. Estabrooks was one of this nations most authoritative voices in the field of hypnotism." "Estabrooks proposed, over and over, that superspies with one-way amnesia should be created by deliberate personality splitting. An absolutely dependable, unbreakable amnesia for all events under hypnosis is the most essential single element to create an unknowing, authority-controlled hypnotic subject."

Read full text here: omega.twoday.net...

Gunderson Report

edit on 16-3-2013 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
I can't even IMAGINE why Clinton would apologize for something like this unless of course there was some hidden agenda behind it.

This apology happened in 1995 BTW...

Probably just to get it out of the way or something.

I mean if you think about how long it's been and how nothing actually changed, i'd say they had great success..

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I noticed these two videos say this is DISINFO.

I have NOT watched them yet so YMMV...

DISINFO - MK Ultra Apology 1 (5 min.)

DISINFO - MK Ultra Apology 2 (17 min.)

Contrary to what was reported in the internet, President Bill Clinton did not apologized for the MK Ultra victims. On October 3, 1995 after he ordered to declassified government documents and initiated an investigation, a final report was offered to the press. During the conference at the White House, Clinton apologized for the human radiation experiments being done to uninformed victims in several military bases and universities. There was a disinformation in the internet connecting Mkultra to the Clinton apologies as to make it look like this mind control program has ended. In fact there are concrete evidences that as of today - 2011, the program has been going on with much more covert and overt activities by different sectors of the community and has become global in scope.

Although most of MK Ultra victims also experienced radiations, Clinton's apology specifically targets the victims of cold-war era experiments, most of which are initiated to study the effects of radiation to human. Clearly, the apology wasn't about the MK Ultra that the dis-info operatives want you to think about. An apology would mean an end to a conflict, an end to MK Ultra.

MK Ultra did not end and has become an unnamed "program" using advanced technologies. The difference is that present day victims doesn't have to be tied up to a bed and drugged with '___' to be torture just like what Dr Ewen Cameron has done to his patients in Allen Memorial Hospital in Montreal. Present day victims can be attack anywhere using compact device and satellite radar system. Their minds are being bombarded with marathon voices and sounds, some are deceptively sounded like their own inner voices. These victims are also being subjected to radiations and psychological stalking tactics patterned to Germany's Nazi-like harassment's. Some victims are lucky enough to survive several phases of the "program" and discovered the real causes of their demise. Some victims committed suicide and died without knowing the truth. Others are being institutionalized with psychotropic drugs and labelled as delusional or paranoid. Mainstream media doesn't cover this crimes because they owned by corporation who finance the "program" and has become part of the brainwashing machine. Desensitizing the masses so that they don't feel anything about this kind of terrorism. So that they give up their own privacy and human rights are part of the brainwashing programs.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Bill Clinton can say whatever he wants.

He is as guilty as SIN and will pay for his crimes in his due time in front of God.

His time would better be spent praying for forgiveness and reflecting on Evil he helped along.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
MK-ULTRA seems to be THE connection between cults/religions and the Illuminati.

Another simple search ties MK-ULTRA to satanism as well.

The Illuminati is AKA the "Synagogue of Satan".

Scientology, Urantia, Jonestown, A Course in Miracles, Findhorn all have connections to the CIA and MK-ULTRA.

All of this points to the fact that religion and cults are being used as a massive mind control tool.

The article at the first link below ties all of these together very well:

Possible Use by the Intelligence Community of “Synthetic Telepathy” in the Urantia Movement, Teaching Mission (TeaM), A Course in Miracles (ACIM), Findhorn, and Other Religious/Cultic Organizations.

MK-ULTRA's "Channeling" Technology
groups.yahoo.com...

Confirmation arrived in 1980 when Joseph Holsinger, an aide to late Congressman Leo Ryan (who was murdered by a death squad at Jonestown) exposed the formation of eccentric religious cults by the CIA. Holsinger made the allegation at a colloquium of psychologists in San Francisco on "Psychosocial Implications of the Jonestown Phenomenon." Holsinger maintained that a CIA rear-support base had been in collusion with Jones to perform medical and mind control experiments at People's Temple. The former Congressional aide cited an essay he'd received in the mail, "The Penal Colony," written by a Berkeley psychologist. The author had emphasized: Rather than terminating MKULTRA, the CIA shifted its programs from public institutions to private cult groups, including the People's Temple.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

It is very, very interesting that Bill and Hillary Clinton have spoken on these issues; I just have to wonder what was their real motivations in doing so.

This thread got me to thinking and I went into the ATS archives and found this thread...from 2004 (History of Secret Experiments Conducted on U.S. Citizens)...

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And...also this archive thread from 2004 titled...(Mind Control With Silent Sounds)...

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Glad to see that I'm not the only one digging around to see WTF is really going on...

You know what this reminds me of, you see people here all the time saying there IS no Illuminati...

This MKULTRA expose completely obliterates that argument as far as I am concerned.

The CIA program MK-ULTRA was revealed by the Freedom of Information Act, yet many modern day activists naively believe that this no longer happens. Would counter that CIA MK-ULTRA methods of mind control have not ended, simply been renamed under a different (unknown) program and the psychological technologies have improved. Many recent spree snipers could be "Manchurian Candidiates" under the CIA's modern version of MK-ULTRA. It has been widely reported that the US military tortures American children as part of mind-control experiments.

MK-ULTRA: CIA Mind Control, Sleeper Cells and Child Kidnappings

"...the connection to MKUltra and kidnapping, child trafficking, and drugs is that these three components help PAY for all of the experiments and man power that was needed. Of course, considering the money that each of these factions make, one could also assume that these practices are helping pay for nefarious activities all over the world, and it is not just limited to the MKUltra experiments. Billions of dollars are being made on these black markets, and it is this income that is helping to fund secret things like CIA prison camps all over the world and such. As far as the money one can make, take the child trafficking for example."

"You get a child, beat them into submission, then sell that child over and over making huge profits daily for as long as you can sex the child out. Then when that child is no longer desirable, you either sell them into slavery or you kill them and film their death, making 50,000 or more on the snuff film."

MKUltra, Project Monarch, and and Explanation of the Connection between These and S.R.A.

MKULTRA connections to child kidnapping
MKULTRA LINCOLN PARK

MKULTRA Child abuse (ongoing)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I heard him say "thousands of government sponsored experiments" and mention hospitals and military bases, but I didn't hear him address any specific ones. Just a blanket apology to families and victims of the experiments.
edit on 3/16/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
First, didn't someone say this was from 1995?
Next, how can you apologize for something no one has ever been completely honest about to this date, anyhow?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
im just waiting on the debunk squad

u know the ones working for the same people who carried out the mk ultra programm

good luck with this one guys

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by og6996

I "MKULTRA'd" myself many a time.My studies say you cant control a trippers mind.
edit on 17-3-2013 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by og6996
im just waiting on the debunk squad

u know the ones working for the same people who carried out the mk ultra programm

good luck with this one guys

Yeah......the same ones who abused Cathy O'Brien, her daughter and so many others.

Her book is very detailed and graphic. Some people may not have the stomach for it.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Regardless of whether this Clinton apology is in regards to MKULTRA,..I've always been under the impression that this disturbing "project" was never disbanded, but has been continuing under a different project name to this day...

God knows how many covert black ops are still being run at this moment in time.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

en.wikipedia.org...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

agreed most people dont have the stomach
i sure dont
edit on 17-3-2013 by og6996 because: add link

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
An apology that's too little too late. He has some serious Karma coming his way for this. I read somewhere a couple of months ago that the American government is still paying out compensation to families for it all. Not bad for something that 'never happened'

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

There's more than just Clinton who needs to start some apologies.
wikispooks.com...:Beyond_Dutroux_ties_to_1950s-era_CIA_covert_operations

It appears that members of the OSS (the later CIA) picked up on these successes and by the late 1940s had begun to set up their own programs. The first was BLUEBIRD, followed by ARTICHOKE, MKULTRA and MKSEARCH. Below is a list of Mind Control (related) programs and the dates that they were active.
CHATTER (Navy program to interrogate enemy) 1947-1953
BLUEBIRD 1950-1951
ARTICHOKE 1951-1953
MKNAOMI (germ warfare contract with Army) 1952-1969
MKDELTA (operational side of ULTRA) 1952-1964
MKULTRA 1953-1964
MKSEARCH 1964-1972

It's important to note that within these "mind control" projects there were hundreds of subprojects. They could deal with hypnosis, but just as well with hallucinogens, chemicals, radiation, electricity, brain implants, overall brain research and experimentation, or other things that could directly or indirectly influence the functioning of the brains.

Not to mention how twisted it is that they named their daughter after a programming center, er, I meant, medical clinic for experimental treatments.
wikispooks.com...:CIA_Experiments_on_Children

Dr. Buckman also worked at London's Chelsea Clinic, often times treating adults and sometimes children. Buckman believed strongly that "frigidity" in women could be treated successfully with '___'. In 1967, he said of '___': "Many therapists believe that a transcendental experience - a feeling that it is a good world and one is a part of it - is a curative experience in itself." According to several informed sources in the London, for years MI6, the British intelligence service and the CIA closely monitored the '___' work conducted by Sandison, Ling and Buckman.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
That was good of him and Hillary to apologize for all the horrible things they did before Clinton was ever in office.

Maybe Reagan was a guinea pig and that's why he was so empty minded all the time.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join