It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNESCO and Obama's Carbon Tax - Carbon has 6 Protons, 6 Neutrons, 6 Electrons and is THE mark of co

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

How do we overcome the mark? With the word of God. How do we use the word? With the breath. What does Carbon Kill? The breath.

Nitrogen has 7 protons, 7 electrons and 7 neutrons. 777 is God's heptadic number as a signature on the Bible.

Oxygen has 888. 888 is Jesus in Greek Gematria and is significant for many reasons related to Christ.

Together, then make the breath.

Satan inverts God's work. 999 is fluorine. It is used to enrich uranium. It is used in water and toothpaste to calcify the pineal gland. Mixed with Carbon, you get floral-carbon.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

How do we overcome the mark? With the word of God. How do we use the word? With the breath. What does Carbon Kill? The breath.

The term “key to the bottomless pit” keeps sticking in my mind.

The thing that correlates to a bottomless pit is a black hole. A singularity. We find the key to a black hole/singularity. It will allow us to banish the beast.

Think about that for a second. What research are we currently partaking in that could give us the key to the bottomless pit? The key to creating singularities? The key to creating black holes on demand?

The answer is obvious and in plain sight.

Anyone been talking about a god particle lately?

In several years, the research will lead to limitless energy, and it will make all this population control in the name of the “earth” appear to be the worst event ever to inflict the human species.

When humans have spread throughout the stars (the heavens above), people will look back for thousands of years and think about how many precious lives were wasted.

edit on 16-3-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
We shouldn't be talking about this. Sorry it's too real.
edit on 3/16/2013 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
sorry

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Those that have faith that the creator will show us the way, will be rewarded. The ones that did not have faith will suffer at their own hands. They will have killed their own children in the name of the environment, and their life will go into nothing. They will have killed themselves in the name of their false god (the earth). They will sacrifice themselves at the altar of the beast (the environment)..
edit on 17-3-2013 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Reducing a carbon footprint by taxes has dual use in military stealth technology. Taxes encourage people to reduce carbon footprints. Evading enemy detection encourages the military to reduce carbon footprints and infrared emissions.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
We shouldn't be talking about this. Sorry it's too real.

Do not fear the road ahead, for if you open your eyes, the path will be clear.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

reply to post by EnochWasRight

I think maybe you misunderstood me...

I was saying that they were not going to get their carbon tax passed, because we will not let them....

Am I Right people?

edit on 17-3-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Some of you will say that Carbon is not the mark of the beast. I would say, "you are correct." It's simply a marker of the beast that we are to associate with the number.

I really don't know why you put this thread together...you want to make out that you are not presenting on the mark of the beast and at the same time wanting to be recognised as doing so

You must take the entire context into account.

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e- or of mankind] That number is 666.

The mark of mankind is Carbon. The beast is the one sacrificed in the temple.

Rev. 13:18 Here [5602] is [2076] [5748] wisdom [4678]. Let him that hath [2192] [5723] understanding [3563] count [5585] [5657] the number [0706] of the beast [2342]: for [1063] it is [2076] [5748] the number [0706] of a man [0444]; and [2532] his [0846] number [0706] [is] Six hundred [1812] threescore [1835] [and] six [1803] [5516] source

444. ἄνθρωπος ánthrōpos anth'-ro-pos from 435 and ὤψ ṓps (the countenance; from 3700); man-faced, i.e. a human being:--certain, man.

Strong, James (2011-05-07). Strong's Greek Dictionary of the Bible (with beautiful Greek, transliteration, and superior navigation) (Strong's Dictionary) (Kindle Locations 769-771). Miklal Software Solutions, Inc.. Kindle Edition.

Sorry, no 'mankind' in the definition...don't make up words to add to scripture.

There is no need for you to tie Revelation beast prophecy into reporting on carbon tax...all you are doing is confusing people for those who present real prophecy understanding...and you make God look ridiculous for implying that people are going to be erased from existence (not in the Book of Life) because of carbon tax (what does that say about how fickle God's character is?)

Please show me where it says in scripture the beast is sacrificed in the temple...

False prophets annoy me no end because it makes my work that much harder unnecessarily
edit on 17-3-2013 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny
Those that have faith that the creator will show us the way, will be rewarded. The ones that did not have faith will suffer at their own hands. They will have killed their own children in the name of the environment, and their life will go into nothing. They will have killed themselves in the name of their false god (the earth). They will sacrifice themselves at the altar of the beast (the environment)..

There might be some truth to this, but I also see a paradox in what you say. God told us to subdue the Earth. We have done this with great cleverness. What was God's purpose?

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

The Earth is pictured by Egypt. It is a refinery. We find this in many places in the Bible. Read my comments in this thread: Thread on being born again. There are three posts in order that you should read.

What is the purpose of being refined for 7000 years? Our inheritance. Where is this inheritance?

John 14

My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

Look out across the vast universe. What do you see? Rather than describe it, listen to what God told us.

Deuteronomy 6

10 When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

We inherit a kingdom ready for our continued life. You must be born again.

Ephesians also holds this mystery.

Ephesians 3

2 Surely you have heard about the administration of God’s grace that was given to me for you, 3 that is, the mystery made known to me by revelation, as I have already written briefly. 4 In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, 5 which was not made known to people in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets. 6 This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

It's a mystery held by God, but revealed for those who pay attention. What is that mystery? The truth of the universe.

14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family[a] in heaven and on earth derives its name.

There are families in heaven. This was disclosure 2000 years ago. What else is in heaven?

Ephesians 6

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

There are evil forces in heavenly realms. What is God's plan?

Enoch One

10.6 And so that, on the Great Day of Judgment, he may be hurled into the
fire.

10.7 And restore the Earth which the Angels have ruined. And announce
the restoration of the Earth. For I shall restore the Earth so that not all the
sons of men shall be destroyed because of the knowledge which the
Watchers made known and taught to their sons.

10.8 And the whole Earth has been ruined by the teaching of the works of
Azazel; and against him write: ALL SIN."

If we only knew what God was dealing with in heavenly realms, we would have much more respect for His guardianship of the Earth. Earth II has a promise.

Revelation 21

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

God is calling us out of Egypt when we finally become refined. This present order of heaven and earth will pass away. Enoch calls this the consummation of the Earth.

Enoch One

10.12 When all their sons kill each other, and when they see the destruction
of their loved ones, bind them for seventy generations, under the hills of the
earth, until the day of their judgment and of their consummation, until the
judgment, which is for all eternity, is accomplished.
10.13 And in those days, they will lead them to the Abyss of Fire; in
torment, and in prison they will be shut up for all eternity.
10.14 And then Semyaza will be burnt, and from then on destroyed with
them; together they will be bound until the end of all generations.
10.15 And destroy all the souls of lust, and the sons of the Watchers, for
they have wronged men.
10.16 Destroy all wrong from the face of the Earth and every evil work will
cease.

A generation is one degree of the precession of the Earth. 25920 divided by 360 is 72 years. 70*72=5040. Add 950 to this (Age of Adam when he died and Enoch was taken). You get 6000.

Genesis 6

6 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

These are 120 golden jubilee years. 120*50=6000.

Adam to Abraham = 2000
Issac to Jesus = 2000
Jesus to Today = 2000
Day of Rest = 1000 reign of Christ.

Age of the Father. Age of the Son. Age of the Holy Spirit. Salvation.

edit on 17-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia

I think maybe you misunderstood me...

I was saying that they were not going to get their carbon tax passed, because we will not let them....

Am I Right people?

edit on 17-3-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

I think you are correct. Babylon will fall with the advent of the last Pope. Why?

Zechariah 4:6

'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty.

When the Spirit rises to God, nations are healed.

2 Chronicles 7:14

if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Sorry, no 'mankind' in the definition...don't make up words to add to scripture.

There is no need for you to tie Revelation beast prophecy into reporting on carbon tax...all you are doing is confusing people for those who present real prophecy understanding...and you make God look ridiculous for implying that people are going to be erased from existence (not in the Book of Life) because of carbon tax (what does that say about how fickle God's character is?)

Please show me where it says in scripture the beast is sacrificed in the temple...

False prophets annoy me no end because it makes my work that much harder unnecessarily

In Genesis, we get the story of Cain and Able. Cain was a farmer and presented an offering to God of produce. In other words, he offered what his hands had made. God rejected this for Able's offering of a perfect sacrifice. This is the first allusion to Christ. Able was a shepherd. The shepherd was killed by the seed of Satan.

1 John 3

Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother's were righteous.

Don't get the idea that a farmer is unworthy. Also in Genesis, God say, "Jacob have I loved and Esau have I hated." Jacob was a farmer and Esau was a hunter. One gives and one takes. God loves the giver. What does our technology do? It takes from the environment and does not give back. What does God's perfect fruit of the land do for mankind? It gives and then returns to the earth. This is the picture of how God's fruit gives and man's fruit of knowledge can only take. The sacrifice is what we do while in the land of Egypt. Egypt is a picture of Earth and the refinery of souls. Read my posts above.

Ezekiel 29:17

"Son of man, this is what the Sovereign LORD says: Call out to every kind of bird and all the wild animals: 'Assemble and come together from all around to the sacrifice I am preparing for you, the great sacrifice on the mountains of Israel. There you will eat flesh and drink blood. There you will eat flesh and drink blood. 18 You will eat the flesh of mighty men and drink the blood of the princes of the earth as if they were rams and lambs, goats and bulls—all of them fattened animals from Bashan. 19 At the sacrifice I am preparing for you, you will eat fat till you are glutted and drink blood till you are drunk. 20 At my table you will eat your fill of horses and riders, mighty men and soldiers of every kind,’ declares the Sovereign Lord.

Men are both beast and divine in one package. In Genesis, God clothed us with the skins of animals. Why? He is a Shepherd. He pulls the wool over our eyes and sheers it all off. Wool is our sin. He then washes it white as snow and returns it to us as the new Robe of Revelation 6 and 20.

25 “Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will now restore the fortunes of Jacob[d] and will have compassion on all the people of Israel, and I will be zealous for my holy name. 26 They will forget their shame and all the unfaithfulness they showed toward me when they lived in safety in their land with no one to make them afraid. 27 When I have brought them back from the nations and have gathered them from the countries of their enemies, I will be proved holy through them in the sight of many nations. 28 Then they will know that I am the Lord their God, for though I sent them into exile among the nations, I will gather them to their own land, not leaving any behind. 29 I will no longer hide my face from them, for I will pour out my Spirit on the people of Israel, declares the Sovereign Lord.”

You must be born again. God returns you to the land he promised after taking you out of Egypt.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Will God rapture the church while he leaves the evil behind? Will the wheat be separate from the tares? Goats and lambs? What does the verse above imply? You must be born again! In the mean time, God does what he says he will do. I have not outlined anything here that is not in the word. 666 fits this context.

edit on 17-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
king of rome ?

what is this nonsense

All you need is awareness. The occult world has it's on rulers and they are behind the veil of the world you know.

See for yourself. The Pope has his own card and duty to fulfill.

oh. so you get to just make things up to fit your pre conceived belief ?

that's cool

the beast was nero, and the mark was a tattoo

that was easy

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

king of rome ?

what is this nonsense

All you need is awareness. The occult world has it's on rulers and they are behind the veil of the world you know.

See for yourself. The Pope has his own card and duty to fulfill.

oh. so you get to just make things up to fit your pre conceived belief ?

that's cool

the beast was nero, and the mark was a tattoo

that was easy

The link I posted is not what I believe. It's what the Western Esoteric Tradition believes. They reflect the partial mystery mentioned by Enoch.

Enoch One

16.2 And now to the Watchers, who sent you to petition on their behalf,
who were formerly in Heaven:

16.3 "You were in Heaven but its secrets had not yet been revealed to you;
and a worthless mystery you knew. This you made known to women, in
the hardness of your hearts. And through this mystery the women and the
men cause evil to increase on the Earth."

16.4 Say to them therefore: "You will not have peace."

So far, you have shown your bias against my view. Care to share your own?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Idk if you saw what I wrote on those two posts before I edited them, hopefully you didn't, but they were inline with my post on page one and your ai post above. The reason I edited them, though, was not because I'm afraid of "they" or what mankind must go through before the second coming. What I am afraid of is God not loving me, especially for naming markers in prophecies. I think the bible is meant to be used for inner peace, manners and decorum, and for knowing God is who he says he is, by what he has prophesied, after the prophecy has taken place. If we start naming the beast, and we are wrong, then God might be pissed. What if we lead someone on the wrong path by clouding their judgement? On the second post: You shouldn't think of such things as singularity because it blurs the line of who God might actually be. It is very hard to differentiate God from posthuman singularity. Have you not thought of that? What if you plant that idea in someones mind and it ruins them? The key of David must be given by God, to those who love him - it cannot be created by ai. Ai would take over us man - it would not help us - it would consume us. It would eat the universe and recreate it. You see how that blurs the line of who God might be? It's destructive ideas.
edit on 3/17/2013 by Bleeeeep because: shouldn't not should

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Would you like to know why all of this is bunk? Because it uses the Christian religion to prophesize. Christianity is worshiped by only 1/3rd of the world's population.

I know this pic is dated 2002, but I can't imagine that religious beliefs have shifted by anything more than a few percentage points in any direction. So what makes this religion's end times prediction true? Why can't we use Islam's end time predictions? This is why I've grown to dislike this religion, it just arrogantly assumes that its answers are the only correct ones despite worshiping the same god as Islam and Judaism. Then there are the far eastern religions which have nothing to do with this god or his predictions.

To sum up what I'm getting at here, I'm basically saying that if this prophesy is true the only way to recognize the development of it is to be a Christian or ex-Christian (like myself). If you cannot recognize that this prophecy is developing, you will most likely succumb to it, unless you are just lucky enough to resist it on some other principle. What this means is that god has doomed 2/3rds of the planet all because they don't happen to worship him the right way. Yea real all loving guy this god is huh?

Also, what happens if Christianity is wrong? What if some other religion that is only worshiped in the jungles of Africa is correct and their apocalypse theory is the correct one? Ok, now this is a little bit of a stretch, but it could be that Islam or Judaism's theory is correct. So, you spend all this time tearing apart Christianity's theory only to have torn apart the wrong one and still end up f'd in the end.

Now if you really wanted to put together a prophesy with some weight behind it, how about you incorporate the concepts from all major religions into your end of world prediction? Or at the very least, incorporate the predictions from Islam and Judaism since same god and all. Personally, I won't believe any of it because I'm agnostic and find it highly dubious that some ancient man can accurately predict how we are all going to bite the bullet some 2000 years in the future AND correctly write it down AND have it survive through countless retranscriptions and retranslations all the way up to today's time.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

To me, faith in God is not whether or not God exists. I think it is obvious that we have a God. What I think faith in God means is that Yahweh is who he says he is.

Why be agnostic? To me it says you have given up on seeking the answer to the only question that truly matters. Without God there is no purpose because purpose must come from its creator.

Have you really looked into other religions and how they might correlate to one another? I think it might be a good idea to do so. Then, maybe you can see which is the most trustworthy.

As for the differences in the world religions and them coming together, I don't see that as being impossible. If you understand the dogmas you should know almost all religions seek enlightenment and with the right turn of events, they would accept new ideas - we long for enlightenment as a species.
edit on 3/17/2013 by Bleeeeep because: replced it with enlightenment for clarity

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Well as an agnostic, I don't inherently not believe in god. I just want proof. The way I see it, there has been no proof of his existence since about 2000 years ago. And even that is dubious at best since most of the evidence of Jesus' existence and miracles exists in one book. I'm all for god existing, its just that if he does, to me at least, he doesn't care about us in the least. Frankly, I'm not surprised, since we are just a tiny particle in an infinitely vast universe. This is why I don't believe in revelations or any end of the world belief, its all based on the belief in something with no proof of existence.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I will have to read through this thread more thoroughly later but thank you for posting all of this. It makes sense.
I would like to point out that, in relation to the mark of the beast, I do believe the Bitcoin currency and "ID"-chips is connected to this somehow and will be revealed in due time.

Max Keiser who often speak on behalf of the Bitcoin refer to it as the "cyber Christ".

Thought that was worth mentioning.

God bless.
edit on 18-3-2013 by ABeing because: Spelling errors

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

If you can accept that Yeshua lived, and know he was prophesied, then why is that not proof to you? What proof do you actually seek? Do you need prophecies to be fulfilled in your life time? Will you not explain them away, if you have no faith?

I think that if you start by stop explaining all the “coincidences” away, and give yourself a chance to have faith, then you will gain faith; and as your faith grows, you will have more and more proof given to you.

Moreover, what you're essentially asking for is similar to being born as an angel, but even angels can lose faith...

So, yeah... seek God with an open heart and be honest with yourself when you see the proof you need.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join