It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNESCO and Obama's Carbon Tax - Carbon has 6 Protons, 6 Neutrons, 6 Electrons and is THE mark of co

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
UNESCO and Obama's Carbon Tax - Carbon has 6 Protons, 6 Neutrons, 6 Electrons and is THE mark of commerce!

For the past few years, I have been watching the activities of UNESCO on the topic of Carbon Tax and Biosphere Reserves. What is a Biosphere Reserve? It's a valued land that has no carbon emissions. In other words, it's a reserve of value to exchange for a returned investment. Control the land and you control its value. Since all of the information that is needed is published openly, the activities moving us toward a new economy based on Carbon is transparent. There is an agenda.

Do a simple search on Google for UNESCO "Carbon Tax". Another search is UNESCO "Carbon Trading"

Are they gearing up these biosphere reserves for a reason? It is my belief that they are. As you may or may not realize, we are moving toward a New Economy based on Carbon. Here is the latest news:

LATEST NEWS: Carbon Tax Fight Looms

When the present economy tanks fully, will there be a replacement ready and fully engaged? Of course. It's a plan that is out in the open if you know what to look for. Here are previous threads I have done on the subject:

UNESCO and the new Carbon Standard Reserve

What is the new gold standard reserve for the coming economic system? Carbon. As I note in the title, it has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. Why is this significant? Read Revelation 13.

Agenda 21 and the Club of Rome

You can ignore truth if you like. You can stick your head in the sand and pretend that prophecy is not real. I would simply challenge you to take a look at Genesis 3 and ask a simple question: What is the fruit of knowledge and can Carbon be separated from our technology? Is there a connection to the coming economic paradigm shift to Carbon trading to control mankind's ability to buy and sell? What is the true motive behind an economy controlled by the few at the top? Is it the environment or greed?

Eyes open.

Four changes that will completely affect what I have outlined here:

-A new King of England.

-A new King of Rome.

-A King who desires both thrones.

-The King of Kings.

As the first three kings enter the temple, who was there first?

Christ Enters the Temple. The Moneychangers financial tables are turned and the peacemakers have no rest. Christ is here today.

Some of you will say that Carbon is not the mark of the beast. I would say, "you are correct." It's simply a marker of the beast that we are to associate with the number. There are many perspectives to this territory. As you consider what the fruit of knowledge is, also consider what it produces.

The true mark an animal is SELFISHNESS:

2 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

18 markers of selfishness. 6+6+6

Mark THIS! More is never enough with the rich. They have their reward already. I do not condemn anyone without first looking at my own selfishness. The beast is evident within us all. None of us are free from it. Why this thread? Awareness. We are in this water for one reason.

edit on 16-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
king of rome ?

what is this nonsense

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

You have been misguided.

The Mark of the Beast is 616.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Now that makes sense. The beast is the environmental religion, and control structure that is being created to control the population. The currency of that religion is the carbon credit. The carbon atom is 6-6-6. you can not produce something, do business, or trade without carbon credits. You can not do it without the mark of the beast. 6-6-6 which is carbon, the carbon credit.

They have talked about not letting companies and individuals sell products unless they account for the carbon footprints of the products with carbon credits. So you will not be able to do business without the mark of the beast. Which is identified by 6-6-6 which is the rating based on the carbon atom.

It makes perfect sense.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

That's the first one I've heard that DOES make sense and actually fits without world class mental gymnastics to make work.

Now I wish I hadn't opened the thread.
Sweet dreams after reading that. ugh

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goetic

You have been misguided.

The Mark of the Beast is 616.

I will trump your claim with evidence: LINK

Irenaeus

"Such, then, being the state of the case, and this number being found in all the most approved and ancient copies [of the Apocalypse], and those men who saw John face to face bearing their testimony [to it]; while reason also leads us to conclude that the number of the name of the beast, [if reckoned] according to the Greek mode of calculation by the [value of] the letters contained in it, will amount to six hundred and sixty and six; that is, the number of tens shall be equal to that of the hundreds, and the number of hundreds equal to that of the units (for that number which [expresses] the digit six being adhered to throughout, indicates the recapitulations of that apostasy, taken in its full extent, which occurred at the beginning, during the intermediate periods, and which shall take place at the end), - I do not know how it is that some have erred following the ordinary mode of speech, and have vitiated the middle number in the name, deducting the amount of fifty from it, so that instead of six decads they will have it that there is but one. [I am inclined to think that this occurred through the fault of the copyists, as is wont to happen, since numbers also are expressed by letters; so that the Greek letter which expresses the number sixty was easily expanded into the letter Iota of the Greeks.] - Adv. haer. 5.30"

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Iota preceded Xi.

Irenaeus fraudulently changed the Iota of every 1st century manuscripts for Xi.

And this in order for it to be in harmony with the rest of the books and his own explication of the last riddle.

Irenaeus has deceived all of you.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Mr Tranny

That's the first one I've heard that DOES make sense and actually fits without world class mental gymnastics to make work.

Now I wish I hadn't opened the thread.
Sweet dreams after reading that. ugh

Another evidence to consider is Cain and Able. Cain's sacrifice was from the works of his hands. God rejected it. Able's sacrifice was of the beast of the field. For God's this represents the lamb. Look deeper and you see the Shepherd sheering the wool over the eyes of the sheep. He then sheers the wool (Sin) from the sheep. The sheep doesn't know what is happening. The wool is then washed white as snow and returned as a new robe (body). You must be born again. This is a concept known as Involution and Evolution. In religion, we call it baptism. We are immersed in the water as a form of repentance. The water is our life in this reality.

You can also get this from the Greek and Latin root Amni. Root morphology is the morphing of a root on the branch of the tree of knowledge.

Amni - River of Life

Amnio - Bowl that catches the blood of the sacrificed lamb.

Amnion - Sack surrounding the Amniotic Fluid in the womb.

Amniotic Fluid - Waters in the womb.

Amnesia - Condition of the waters (forgetfulness).

Amnesty - Forgiveness in a foreign land.

The gospel message is found within the involution of mankind. We rise to new life. You must be born again. Water is our immersion for repentance. This is why John the Baptism said this to the leaders of the day (wicked generation):

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

It is also why Christ said this in Revelation:

1:7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

Those who pierced Christ will be here in this last day. How? Resurrection and raising of the dead. You must be born again.

Paul knew this as well:

Acts 24

I believe everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets, 15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

Both the righteous and wicked must be present on the last day together. Why?

Ask Enoch

1.1 These are the words of the blessing of Enoch; according to which he
blessed the chosen and righteous who must be present on the day of
distress, which is appointed, for the removal of all the wicked and impious.
1.2 And Enoch began his story and said: -

They MUST be present. What did Isaiah say?

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

My past threads and posts are outlines of much more from this story.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goetic
Iota preceded Xi.

Irenaeus fraudulently changed the Iota of every 1st century manuscripts for Xi.

And this in order for it to be in harmony with the rest of the books and his own explication of the last riddle.

Irenaeus has deceived all of you.

Show us the evidence. Can you link to this information? I am not saying that you are incorrect. I am aware that their is a fragment found that has 616. This would represent Caligula in Gematria. 666 is in context with both sides of the Bible and has been the accepted translation for centuries. 616 has not. I believe there to be more evidence for 666 from my own research. Knowing God's mystery, it is likely both. 616 is a form of Carbon related to Alchemy and the Philosopher's stone.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny
Now that makes sense. The beast is the environmental religion, and control structure that is being created to control the population. The currency of that religion is the carbon credit. The carbon atom is 6-6-6. you can not produce something, do business, or trade without carbon credits. You can not do it without the mark of the beast. 6-6-6 which is carbon, the carbon credit.

They have talked about not letting companies and individuals sell products unless they account for the carbon footprints of the products with carbon credits. So you will not be able to do business without the mark of the beast. Which is identified by 6-6-6 which is the rating based on the carbon atom.

It makes perfect sense.

Truth is generally simply when seen correctly.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
king of rome ?

what is this nonsense

All you need is awareness. The occult world has it's on rulers and they are behind the veil of the world you know.

See for yourself. The Pope has his own card and duty to fulfill.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
king of rome ?

what is this nonsense

I might point out we need only look at the Avatars of those who dispute this simple evidence to know why they are pointing back to ignorance. Symbols betray the ones using them.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Well, While I agree that the carbon tax is basically a means of global governance by creating global taxation to the Global Banking Syndicates..... And is an extremely bad thing....

I must, however, state that your view of Carbon as the number of the beast is... somewhat misguided.

First off, you say that Carbon, having 6 protons, 6 electrons, and 6 neutrons makes it the number of the beast.... and this is just, well, slightly misleading....

en.wikipedia.org...

Carbon has 15 known isotopes (configurations of neutrons) from 2 neutrons to 15 neutrons.

And while carbon 12 (6 neutrons) is one of two stable isotopes, and the most abundant by occurrence....

The mark of the beast refers to the marks that humans put ON beasts to show OWNERSHIP.

I.E. a cattle brand.

and the "Number of his name" refers to the specific nature of the brand that identifies the "Owner", which will more than likely be a reference number to a system of credits.

However, on reflection, these globalists DO love playing along with the "Revelations" and blatant Satanism thing thematically....

So... you know what? Maybe they will use a picture of the carbon atom arranged in a pentagram or something, or put a 666 on there...

They DO like doing that sort of thing...

Of course... this will not happen, because they are not going to get their carbon tax passed.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Thanks SupEd and MrTranny. It took the both of you, for me to finally see what SupEd has been trying to tell us for awhile now.

Good job guys.

What is the fatal wound that will be healed? Any ideas? Geo engineering maybe?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I personally have been leaning toward Obama being the last AntiChrist

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
Of course... this will not happen, because they are not going to get their carbon tax passed.

It may not be passed here, but…
There is a good number of countries already working on instituting such carbon credit systems.

And remember that there will be two groups of people. The ones that take the mark of the beast, and those that don’t. Some countries will institute the carbon credit system that will literally tax you for the carbon you exhale, and control every part of your life. While other countries will reject the mark.

The countries, and people that take up the mark, will suffer. Think of forced population reduction in the name of carbon reduction. (mass extermination in the name of the beast) Almost forced slavery to do what they say you need to do to support the “environment”

The people will revolt against the beast and find a way (a key) to exile him, and his followers (the people who refuse to reject their belief in forced environmentalism) to the abyss.

The “key” may be new energy sources, technologies, and possibly space travel that render all this environmentalism cruel and inhuman.

The days of worshiping the earth, and earthly things over the value of human life will be over.

The people that participated in the mass killings, and the ones that won’t reject enviromentalisim and keep preaching about how people should be killed for population reduction in the name of the environment, and the earth. They will be arrested and prosecuted for crimes against humanity, and summarily executed. Such talk of environmentalism, and the religion will be banned for the rest of humanity. (thrown into the bottomless pit)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

You must take the entire context into account.

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e- or of mankind] That number is 666.

The mark of mankind is Carbon. The beast is the one sacrificed in the temple. In the New Testament, it is revealed that the temple is the body. We go back to the purpose of the sacrifice and then see the significance of showing that mankind, both divine and beast mixed, must sacrifice this shell for the next. A new body (Robe) comes from the shedding of blood.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

They DO like doing that sort of thing...

It's being setup all over the world as you and I speak here. America also has biosphere reserves. The Grand Canyon is one of our largest. Make no mistake, it's coming. We can resist, but when the money fails, we will look to the saviors who created the problem. The illusion has already been set in motion. Most of the world has no clue about what I am saying here. Even those who are engaging this plan likely have no clue.

edit on 16-3-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
Thanks SupEd and MrTranny. It took the both of you, for me to finally see what SupEd has been trying to tell us for awhile now.

Good job guys.

If it is a wound of the head of the Beast (Babylon), then it was delivered by Christ.

Global Financial Meltdown

If it is a literal head wound, you might see it March 21st. Then again, it might be this: Brain Activity Returning

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

It could be referring to an actual injury of a central leader, of the movement, or it could be referring to a release of information that shakes the foundation of the movement. They think environmentalism will be dead after people find out the truth, but after a few days, the leaders of the movement will gather themselves and the movement will miraculously come back full strength.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join