It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis calls for a church 'for the poor', a noble cause, but

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Advantage
Im not a Xtian.. but I am more than familiar with Catholicism and Christianity. Poor doesnt only mean monetarily or etc.. it means poor in spirit or spiritually bankrupt. Poor doesnt always mean living in a box and eating sand... it also means having ones priorities of flesh and not the spirit.. addiction to materialism and not understanding the idea of living simply in the flesh and being rich in the spirit. Poor also means hungry and needing assistance.. for a variety of reasons.

I think youre ol pope is speaking more of a "renaissance" of the Catholic Church and not simply advocating for the less wealthy. He IS a Jesuit, you know.

I agree, but renaissance and new beginnings is usually ignited with the word "poor" because most people sympathized with the less advantaged, or are themselves poor. That's how tyrants like Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, Castro, and others, have gotten massive numbers of people to follow them off a cliff.

Exactly! Hence my "He IS a Jesuit, you know" response.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
1. It is good that the catholic pope is seeking for noble causes as an aim in its rule.

But let not mankind be fooled on how WEALTHY the Vatican is, even as it rename itself as the 'church for the poor', giving the illusion through semantics as perceived as being 'poor' by the less informed.

a. The Rothschilds are so obscenely rich that Forbes magazine - the supposed 'authoritative' guide or who is the wealthiest in our world annually, DARES NOT list their wealth. If they had done so, mankind will go nuts over the figures running into trillions worldwide.

They only took 2 centuries to gain that wealth, through internationl banking and foreclosing of choiced lands in europe.

b. In India Kerala state, its Hindu temple amassed a staggering 22 billion dollar wealth in its vaults through the donations by devotees for centuries. If the temple leaders had knowledge of using it just on mere fix deposit investments, those deposits would be worth untold TRILLIONS today.

c. The Vatican had !70 CENTURIES of knowledge in investments and accruement of wealth. It ruled the rich trading centre of Byzantine during roman times, and own valuable tracts of lands during the middle ages GIVEN freely by monarchs as donations, including tithes.

If the Vatican had the guts to be transparent and open its book todays, humankind will be SHOCKED by its wealth.

Yes, there were deficits for sure, but with their kind of wealth, it is only budget over-runs and not debts. Open up the treasury and there is a VAST amount there to replenish.

2. The second aspect the insiginificant nobody me would like to touch on is how to benefit the poor.

Our Messiah is an economist. ' Feed the poor with fish for one day and you will only feed him a day. But if you TEACH him HOW to fish, you will have fed him for life'.

This is the economic policy the Pope should adopt, in following the teachings of our Messiah.

Giving to charity is only dropping coins into a hole. We all know how charity works - 70% goes to 'administration' ( and corruption) while only 30% actually reaches the poor, if any at all.

No. A church for the poor cannot just focus on charity alone. More so the immensely wealthy Vatican, if it sought to be true to our Messiah's teachings.

It should focus instead on:-

A.) Education

The jesuits had long been reknown for their education for centuries. Unfortunately, its focuss is on academic subjects and universities. It must focus on Technical Education as well, to help those whom may not be good at academic subjects, but great on aquiring hands on skills.

Our Messiah in human form was not an elitist scholar by profession. But only a carpenter, to earn a decent and honest living to sustain himself prior to his mission

Skills too plays a part to help the poor escape poverty, and education is the tried and tested route, for only with an educated population can a society progress and evolve.

Equally too must the Vatican focuss on 'Upgrading' of skills for the current generation, from doctors to roadsweepers as science and tech advances daily and EVERY profession on earth must adapt and adopt to the changes. It can only come from changes or will only be left behind, forever poor and unemployed.

B.) Opportunities and job Creation.

The role of the church had never been to be involve in business. However, for centuries, it had been involved - property, driving up prices, and in stocks and shares, through the use of its funds as a means to grow and profit.

Be honest - it is gambling, and the church should stay out of gambling.

Instead, it should focus on real investments of start ups in manufacturing and service industries to create jobs for the poor. It can form sub committees made up of learned corrupt free biz leaders to oversee the selection of worthy companies, mentor them and when it makes profit, sell off its shares, put it back to the Vatican treasury to start others.

In this manner, we mankind will make the pool of poor smaller, and only help the truly needy with charity, and leave none behind.

Will the aged pope have the energy to do this, and will the Vatican true rulers - the Curia allow this? Only time will tell.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
reply to post by sleeper

What would happen if people tried to Occupy St. Peter's Square, with tents and encampments, to advocate for the poor?

yah I'm sure they will do that right after they get their student loans paid for by plunder of the wealthy(that is anyone worth over $250,000)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Well on this we must disagree. This planet has some big markers and those are the tests. War and starvation. Anyone can think up a better system. In fact, to me, if people are really trying to grow up they would be dropping the ISMS right away, and start to operate locally as if they are the first level of government. Start to problem solve and do what governments aren't doing. Yeshua/Christ, real or metaphor, didn't say that because he wouldn't have done something had his mission not been something else. But Christ real or metaphor was more about breaking the karmic traps and the programming. I'm aware that people aren't and there is no forcing, so have thought deeply and feel that there will be other places where they will start to grow up in that way, perhaps this is the preparation for that, the yearning for that, for most.

But that doesnt mean, if one has the ability to show examples, one shouldn't. Its just that we need to respect that people are on different wavelengths and the closest I could come to about some major differences even in family, is that they probably didn't all come for the same reasons. For example, if there is No Time, its a program, then concurrent to this, they're already on that lesson somewhere else. Doesn't mean we all do the same thing at the same time.

His message was more like this:

Oddly enough Bruce died shortly after his Pierre Burton interview, they seem to target this free your mind and go within and stop dividing people but see Family, message, if you have a big enough reputation to be a threat to the religions running the world.

Be Water My Friend! - Bruce Lee Remix | #eTHErSEC
edit on 28-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm really sorry, but this may go into the Hall of Fame of sentences that have confused me. Is it the Scotch, or is this confusing?

Yeshua/Christ, real or metaphor, didn't say that because he wouldn't have done something had his mission not been something else.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I don't happen to necessarily believe that he is real, as written. From genesis 32 30 where the pineal is named the place you meet God, to quite a few other codes, even some heavy duty ritualistic ones, such as Deuteronomy 28:53-57 where you can immediately realize that the "sensitive" woman is not compassionate, and instead, her foot is too sensitive to touch the ground, so ROYALTY.

In addition, they are giving the formula, as if passing on a dark occult ritual to open portals from ancient times, egypt, mesopatamia area. Basically they are telling royalty how to lay seige to the people's equality and gain power over them, how to lay seige to souls. How to dominate them and corrupt them. By ritual sacrifice and not to even have love for family, your own family is also sacrificial lambs.

I love the message of Love in Christ's message, and out of all religious characters on earth, his is not to harm, no retaliation or wars.

If he's real he is a higher up. If not, its a very good metaphor akin to Seneca and some of the great philosophers. So I choose to have faith, and yet place it into the hands of the Highest Love and Goodness because I don't like pits anyone can dig for people especially those trying to lay seige to souls.

While I don't ever want to walk away from such message of Love and even what I call, ancient Taoism. For Christ speaks of the precious pearl, and In Taoism that is going within, obe'ing, purifying bad spots in the soul, and forming the light body. The Kingdom of Heaven is within you.

Christ and Bruce have some similarities.

Most of all I reject walls, ISMS and programs, except for Love and trying to ask under the stars, in bed, in the bath, doing dishes, reporting for duty, how can I help, its an honor to Love.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Dear Unity_99,

Thank you very much. You've put a lot of work into your position and I appreciate that.

It may be that I'm an insensitive male with the aura of a fire hydrant, but I see Jesus as he was portrayed in the Gospels. I just can't believe that those guys who wrote them were lying or confused. Besides, that opinion is a simple one and I like simple.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Except for Rome and the leaders who wrote everything in the bible and plagarized, and they are so very evil beyond belief, massive psychotic murderers and slavers, who do nothing but attempt to harm others ,believing they are catalysts to god who is some neutral and Love harms, and quite frankly the lizzies/reptiles and dracos run countless other slave planets, pretty much the same cookie cutter model, for it works they think. And royal zeta reticuli who I have read have that the royalty have some of in them and thus dont have real feelings.

We have to wake up. And I believe Love is the answer. So yes, to me if one takes that message but doesnt try to mesh it into the old testament or even much of the new and revelations, save for code searching, its a good message. But, I don't trust the authors

I was raised Catholic, though had choices, and wanted to be a nun when I was younger, so I have always had a strong faith.

But when I was a teenager unable to sleep at night, having to hold a candle to every single victim on the news and go thorugh in my mind everything they did, and out and out told THE COUNCIL I was not willing to pass any of their tests, unless its something I would do to you, and I approve of consciously, I do not walk ahead. The reason Im saying this, is as a teenager, I saw the council, knew there was one, knew we were being tested and graded even.

And I had answers given, vision of a tunnel, told to get up, and walk through on my path. And I said nope, in fact in the vision I was very very stubborn. I thought it was Christ speaking or an angel. In any case, then I had a download, that told me, that if they were in my shoes, with the amount of information I had, they would feel the same way, but....there was something more I didn't realize, and to get up and walk on my path. I think the vision was in my 20's, when a horrible murder happened in the news of a little child and I quit. I will not walk a path on a planet that is evil to me.

I don't walk away from Christ, real or metaphor. Since I don't know, I don't bear false witness against him by walking away. I just place the whole thing in the hands of the Spirit of Peace and Love and the Family of Love and what we call God/Goodness, and pour out my heart about things.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Also, what is the link between Atom and Adam, Michael and Christ? Are we inside an atom? The magnetic poles of the quantum level? I do believe in the Higher Up, beings of Light we call angels, such as Michael and others, who are not the same ones the masons try to pretend they are. There are some false ones. I mean the real Love and Beyond ones who do not harm, but draw a frequency line. No one can overcome their Love and Light and protection or works. Jophiel/Jaliel, and Zadkiel, two archangels with Michael, and Leilah. And thats something won't share too much on, but my son said his father started with a J, and knew everything, and was always helping and my second youngest came up with the name zadekei, and spoke of his father as well. Its odd they all were all traditionally involved in stopping Abraham from obeying evil and sacrificing his son, child sacrifice ritual. I've felt Michael watching over. So we have some really good Light beings. I guess Angel-Ets, but what I think of as Higher Ups, watching over. So in a sense, there is no reason that Yeshua may not have existed, since they do.

Are we seeds from a Tree? is the Tree the cell? What is our Tree? Whatever we are, we're a Family and real loving kind and good families don't ignore those in need and would never allow anyone to fall through the cracks. They would get to know the people in their towns and work to problem solve around their health and conditions to ensure all were happy, growing and in abundance.
edit on 29-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join