It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Corrie's Parents Call for Justice in Palestine on 10th Anniversary of Death

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is what Rachel Corrie supports.

archive.adl.org...

Non-military strikes. Intentional strikes against soft targets.

August 28, 2011 -- Eight people were wounded when a Palestinian man from Nablus attacked a Tel Aviv nightclub. The terrorist hijacked a taxi in Jaffa and rammed into an Israel Border Police checkpoint that had been set up to protect the event of over 2,000 people. He then jumped out of the taxi, shouted “Allahu Akhbar” and began stabbing bystanders and police.

August 18, 2011 -- A series of attacks targeted civilians in soldiers in southern Israel, killing eight people and wounding at least 31. Terrorists from Gaza infiltrated Israel via the border with Egypt, and fired on a civilian busses and vehicles, detonated explosives when IDF soldiers arrived on the scene of the attack, and then launched mortar shells at soldiers along the Israeli-Egyptian border.

April 7, 2011 – An anti-tank missile fired from Gaza at a clearly-marked yellow Israeli school bus driving near the Sha’ar Hanegev Regional Council wounded an Israeli teenager and the bus driver. The boy, 16-year-old Daniel Viflic, later died from his wounds in the hospital.

March 11, 2011 – Five Israelis, all members of the same family, were stabbed to death in their beds by two men, both believed to be Palestinian. The victims included father and mother Ehud and Ruth Fogel, and three of their six children, Yoav, 11, Elad, 4, and three-month-old Hadas. The brutal murders, which occurred in Itamar, drew international condemnation from governments, the United Nations and the Middle East Quartet of nations.

September 1, 2010: Two Israelis were wounded, one seriously, when Hamas terrorists ambushed their car as as the couple was driving near Kochav Hashachar.

August 31, 2010: Four Israelis, including a pregnant woman, were murdered when terrorists ambushed their car as they were driving near Kiryat Arba in the West Bank. Hamas claimed responsibility for the attack, which coincided with the restarting of Israeli-Palestinian peace talks in Washington, D.C.

When Israel kills Palestinian civilians, they are AT LEAST attempting to go after hard militant targets.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Her father should have warned her, and if she continued to support these acts of violence then disowned her.

She was fighting for the wrong side.

It's unfortunate that in our liberal society that we teach support for terrorism as equivalent to supporting the civil rights movement and racial equality movement of the 1960's.

It's not the same thing.

She was warned. She had the opportunity to move. Heavy equipment is dangerous, and that is why she was warned. She chose to stay. Therefore her life and the loss of it was her own responsibility and anyone who she was with who did not attempt to move her.
edit on 18-3-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
How many times do you hear of Israeli religious zealots walking into a Palestinian disco and purposefully going after soft targets?

It never happens. They don't purposefully target school buses or discos.

Israel fights fair.

And that is who Rachel Corrie should have been willing to get run over by a bulldozer for. Israel.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Not their land? Didn't the British give it to them? Want to cry to me about how land has been taken over throughout known human history......and I am saying I don't care if Israel / Palestine can take care of themselves or not, it is sink or swim time....the rest of us stay the hell out of the middle eastern business

What right did Britain have to give away someone else's country? When The Ottoman Empire fell Britain had no right to claim that land.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula
You know the kids at Utoya were supporting Palestinian terrorist rights.

How many times have Palestinians without declaring a legal war, or wearing a military uniform walked into a Israeli disco and killed a bunch of kids?

Ask me if I feel sorry for people who support Palestinians without holding up the pictures of bombing victims in Israelis discos.

How many times has Israel blown peoples houses up killing everyone inside? How many times has Israel cried about the hundreds of rockets and all the tunnels but where is the proof.
Like here where Israel dropped WP on a UN school.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Israel fights fair.

I reply with a quote to answer your many postings.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"? Abraham Lincoln

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Not their land? Didn't the British give it to them? Want to cry to me about how land has been taken over throughout known human history......and I am saying I don't care if Israel / Palestine can take care of themselves or not, it is sink or swim time....the rest of us stay the hell out of the middle eastern business

What right did Britain have to give away someone else's country? When The Ottoman Empire fell Britain had no right to claim that land.

What right? The rights are given to those with the force of arms.

It is the nature of man and it always will be.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

This is what Rachel Corrie supports.

archive.adl.org...

Non-military strikes. Intentional strikes against soft targets.

August 28, 2011 -- Eight people were wounded when a Palestinian man from Nablus attacked a Tel Aviv nightclub. The terrorist hijacked a taxi in Jaffa and rammed into an Israel Border Police checkpoint that had been set up to protect the event of over 2,000 people. He then jumped out of the taxi, shouted “Allahu Akhbar” and began stabbing bystanders and police.

August 18, 2011 -- A series of attacks targeted civilians in soldiers in southern Israel, killing eight people and wounding at least 31. Terrorists from Gaza infiltrated Israel via the border with Egypt, and fired on a civilian busses and vehicles, detonated explosives when IDF soldiers arrived on the scene of the attack, and then launched mortar shells at soldiers along the Israeli-Egyptian border.

April 7, 2011 – An anti-tank missile fired from Gaza at a clearly-marked yellow Israeli school bus driving near the Sha’ar Hanegev Regional Council wounded an Israeli teenager and the bus driver. The boy, 16-year-old Daniel Viflic, later died from his wounds in the hospital.

March 11, 2011 – Five Israelis, all members of the same family, were stabbed to death in their beds by two men, both believed to be Palestinian. The victims included father and mother Ehud and Ruth Fogel, and three of their six children, Yoav, 11, Elad, 4, and three-month-old Hadas. The brutal murders, which occurred in Itamar, drew international condemnation from governments, the United Nations and the Middle East Quartet of nations.

September 1, 2010: Two Israelis were wounded, one seriously, when Hamas terrorists ambushed their car as as the couple was driving near Kochav Hashachar.

August 31, 2010: Four Israelis, including a pregnant woman, were murdered when terrorists ambushed their car as they were driving near Kiryat Arba in the West Bank. Hamas claimed responsibility for the attack, which coincided with the restarting of Israeli-Palestinian peace talks in Washington, D.C.

When Israel kills Palestinian civilians, they are AT LEAST attempting to go after hard militant targets.

Wow Israel lost 19 people in two years. Now let's see how many Palestinians have been killed. 2011, 118, 13 were children 2010, 81, 9 of them where children.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

What right? The rights are given to those with the force of arms.

Annexing land by force is against international law. Some people look for mankind to evolve past the stage of thinking like an animal.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

The rights are given to those with the force of arms.

Interesting Logic, or bat Crap Crazy.

So, using your Logic, If a Terrorist Group gets a few Suitcase Nukes, and do away with a Few US Cities, Thats OK.

Because they would have, as you put it, "force of arms"

Interesting.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

The rights are given to those with the force of arms.

Interesting Logic, or bat Crap Crazy.

So, using your Logic, If a Terrorist Group gets a few Suitcase Nukes, and do away with a Few US Cities, Thats OK.

Because they would have, as you put it, "force of arms"

Interesting.

Well, I would have to say yours is the bat # crazy one.

What is hard to understand. Throughout history, nations have been taking over other nations via military means. Britain took control of the land in question in this thread. There isn't any "moral right" in these cases and usually in these situations laws don't mean a thing.

Now some of you are going to cry, and say what right do they have or we shouldn't be like that. Well, take off your rose colored glasses and take a look at the real world in the light of day. People are being oppressed around the globe and there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it (nor do they care either)

Now I am going to ignore your terrorist premise because it is plainly idiotic.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

These threads are funny, might as well title them "Death to Israel and anyone who supports them" Might as well come out and say it, you can almost see the hate dripping from some of these posts.

Originally posted by SOLIDSNAKE101
reply to post by poloblack

These race aren't looking for anything logical.They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. These race just want to watch the world burn.

[color=grey]Note: The above wording was taken and modified.

Wish people would just be honest like this post, I know most of the usual suspects feel this way.

edit on 18-3-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

Wish people would just be honest like this post

Thanks, I was referring to israhell.

I know most of the usual suspects feel this way

Look who's talking!
edit on 18-3-2013 by SOLIDSNAKE101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

You know the kids at Utoya were supporting Palestinian terrorist rights.

How many times have Palestinians without declaring a legal war, or wearing a military uniform walked into a Israeli disco and killed a bunch of kids?

Ask me if I feel sorry for people who support Palestinians without holding up the pictures of bombing victims in Israelis discos.

How many times has Israel blown peoples houses up killing everyone inside? How many times has Israel cried about the hundreds of rockets and all the tunnels but where is the proof.
Like here where Israel dropped WP on a UN school.

Well, the thing the little terrorists on Utoya island didn't understand anymore than the Nazi that killed them was that the Palestinians wouldn't even have a problem with Israel and the Jews if not for Hitler.

Hitler is the reason why the Jews regathered after the Diaspora according to prophecy.

Hitler is the reason why the Jews are back in Israel.

Don't blame the Jews. Blame people like Rachel Corrie and the dumb asses on Utoya Island supporting Palestinian terrorists. Because both groups of people, like Ahmednijad and his communist supporters think just like Hitler.

As do you.

Further more Japan aligned itself with the Nazi powers to exterminate the Jews. Any wonder why one of the bombs was called "Little Boy". And they didn't learn their lesson the first time.

Shortly before the tsunami they offered to help a Holocauster denying president in Iran develop his nuclear program by helping him to enrich uranium.

Each time they have threatened Jewish children with death Japan has received it against their own children. And NEITHER time did peaceful Israel threaten Japanese children with death or annihilation.
edit on 18-3-2013 by Miracula because: uranium tsunami edit

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
And guess who else besides Japan has been offering to help Ahmednijad develop his Holocaust denying nuclear program.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SOLIDSNAKE101

Not really, I just want Western influences out of the middle east altogether....after that they can do whatever they want, just stay out of our business.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

Where do you get your twisted version of history at? Who do you think pushed Hitler to let the Jews go to Israel? His Zionist backers that's who.

Don't blame the Jews. Blame people like Rachel Corrie and the dumb asses on Utoya Island supporting Palestinian terrorists. Because both groups of people, like Ahmadinejad and his communist supporters think just like Hitler.

I don't blame Jews I blame Zionist. Jews follow the Torah Zionist follow the Talmud Zionist are only Jewish by name so they are not really Jews. And if Ahmadinejad is just like Hitler and wants to kill all Jews than why is one of the largest population of Jews is in Iran? And when Israel tried to pay them to move to Israel they told them our faith is not for sale.

Further more Japan aligned itself with the Nazi powers to exterminate the Jews. Any wonder why one of the bombs was called "Little Boy". And they didn't learn their lesson the first time.

Japan joined with the Nazis because of the economic boycott that America had placed on it. And the bomb was named little boy because it was the smaller of the two.

Shortly before the tsunami they offered to help a Holocauster denying president in Iran develop his nuclear program by helping him to enrich uranium.

I would love to see some proof of this. Do you really know who started Iran on the nuke pathway? None other than America then the Russians took over it's part of the NPT. You may want to read up on that.

Each time they have threatened Jewish children with death Japan has received it against their own children. And NEITHER time did peaceful Israel threaten Japanese children with death or annihilation.

Let's see some proof of the Japanese calling for the death of Jewish children.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

You are 100% correct and I also wish to add.....

from what I have gathered since that incident, Corrie did'nt even want to do the deed but was talked in to it and those with her did'nt even bother to immediately tell the IDF soldier until AFTER the bulldozer hit her. She was used as collaterial damage by Hamas agents among the Palestinians who were with her at the time - whom were also told not to say a word to the driver of the bulldozer until the deed was done. I think there is enough blame to go around.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Where do you get your twisted version of history at? Who do you think pushed Hitler to let the Jews go to Israel? His Zionist backers that's who.

Don't blame the Jews. Blame people like Rachel Corrie and the dumb asses on Utoya Island supporting Palestinian terrorists. Because both groups of people, like Ahmadinejad and his communist supporters think just like Hitler.

I don't blame Jews I blame Zionist. Jews follow the Torah Zionist follow the Talmud Zionist are only Jewish by name so they are not really Jews. And if Ahmadinejad is just like Hitler and wants to kill all Jews than why is one of the largest population of Jews is in Iran? And when Israel tried to pay them to move to Israel they told them our faith is not for sale.

Japan joined with the Nazis because of the economic boycott that America had placed on it. And the bomb was named little boy because it was the smaller of the two.

I would love to see some proof of this. Do you really know who started Iran on the nuke pathway? None other than America then the Russians took over it's part of the NPT. You may want to read up on that.

Let's see some proof of the Japanese calling for the death of Jewish children.

Talk to the meteor

13Ux7cFKeKU

The Japanese government justified its actions by claiming that it was seeking to unite East Asia under Japanese leadership into a Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere, that would free East Asians from domination and rule by clients of Western imperialism and particularly American imperialism.[56] Japan invoked themes of Pan-Asianism and said that the Asian people needed to be free from Anglo-American influence

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh look, isn't that special there is an ax in axis powers and axis is an anagram for six. 6 is opposition to divine will.

6 turned upside down looks like an apostrophe. Apostacy is departure from the faith.

Justification for participation in the Ax-is powers stopped for any nation when children were being murdered for any ideology.

Justification for helping Ahmednijad develop his nuclear program stops when Ahmed denies the Holocaust and the two nations that are supposedly 1st World peaceful nations are helping to threaten the lives of Israeli children, when Israeli doesn't threaten Russia or Japan, even in retaliation to offering the help a Holocaust denier develop his nuclear program.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
www.ynetnews.com...

Japan has offered to enrich uranium for Iran to allow it access to nuclear power while allaying international fears it might be seeking an atomic weapon, the Nikkei business daily reported Wednesday.

en.wikipedia.org...

The nuclear program of Iran was launched in the 1950s with the help of the United States as part of the Atoms for Peace program.[1] The participation of the United States and Western European governments in Iran's nuclear program continued until the 1979 Iranian Revolution that toppled the Shah of Iran.[2]

The US helped start Iran's program before the country became hijacked by religious zealots, one of who is so aligned with extreme elements of his religion that he is willing to deny that 6 million Jews were killed.

Ahmed has no business running any country no matter what their majority religious practice is.

And no country has any business helping a Holocaust denier strengthen his nuclear program.

It's criminal on the level of attempted murder for Japan to help, not Iran's nuclear ambitions, but Ahmednijad's nuclear ambitions while he does not have enough respect for 6 million dead Jews including children. Same goes for Putin.

Iran can have a nuclear program. Ahmednijad cannot have a nuclear program, while he disrespects millions of dead children. Whether Putin or Japan believes in God or the Bible is immaterial when you consider that God may not really have to be concerned whether or not people who threaten Israel with nuclear holocaust by proxy nuclear aid to a Holocaust denier believe in Him. His obligation to protect people who serve him in Israel, especially when Israel has not threatened Russia, Putin or Japan might very well be unrelated to their level of faith or understanding.

Dragons have better philosphy than Putin and Japan. Dragons think more clearly than Putin and Japan.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

6 turned upside down looks like an apostrophe. Apostasy is departure from the faith.

What does this have anything to do with what I said? And did you even read the wiki article? Maybe you should have. This is from your link.

the United States sought to bring the Japanese war effort to a complete halt by imposing a full embargo on all trade between the United States to Japan, Japan was dependent on the United States for 80 percent of its petroleum, resulting in an economic and military crisis for Japan that could not continue its war effort with China without access to petroleum

Justification for helping Ahmadinejad develop his nuclear program stops when Ahmed denies the Holocaust and the two nations that are supposedly 1st World peaceful nations are helping to threaten the lives of Israeli children, when Israeli doesn't threaten Russia or Japan, even in retaliation to offering the help a Holocaust denier develop his nuclear program.

1. There is no proof that Ahmadinejad is trying to build a bomb. Nuttyahoo has been crying this since the 90's and still no bomb.

2. If Iran is developing a peaceful nuclear program they are well within their right to do so. They had the guts to sign the NPT unlike Israel.

3. Ahmadinejad is not a holocaust denier he is a revisionist he wants to know the truth of what really happened. Because the 6 million dead has already been proven to be a lie.

You still haven't shown any proof of Japan or now you include Russia threatening the lives of Israeli children. You cry so much about the children of Israel but are willing to turn a blind eye to the children being slaughtered by the new age Nazis running Israel.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join