It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Corrie's Parents Call for Justice in Palestine on 10th Anniversary of Death

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick

Originally posted by schuyler
Rachel Carrie is the perfect example of the Darwin Theory. You do something stupid, you die. You take yourself out of the gene pool. She stood in front of a military bulldozer during a military operation thinking her presence alone was enough to stop it. What was the bulldozer doing? Knocking down a house that sheltered a tunnel by which explosives were delivered to Israel which were then used to blow up school busses full of children.

There is justice in the world. Rachel Carrie is dead.

THANK YOU for presenting the other side of the story!

If it is true that this house was hiding a tunnel for smuggling explosives, then this girl had no business being there, and was naive for different reasons.

The Israel/Palestinian debate is far more complicated than can be solved in these hate-filled threads.
edit on 17-3-2013 by Schkeptick because: (no reason given)

Yes and like the usual Israeli supporter he spouts out facts with no proof to back up anything. Just as there was no tunnel and no buses of children being blown up.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Was my statement too hard for you to understand?
reply to post by buster2010

Was my response to your sweeping generalisation to difficult for you to understand?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
reply to post by schuyler

You are wasting your time. There is no room for logic and reason when it comes to most of the anti-Israel crowd. They thrive on stories that portray Israel in the worst possible light - it feeds their addiction.

Like the pro-Israeli crowd understands anything close to logic or reason. How logical is it to think that just because some land belonged to someone a couple of thousand years ago they have a right to take it back? And how reasonable is it to assume that the people who have been living there for over 1400 years should just pack up and leave? If I said my ancestors were Sumerian would that give me the right to tell the Israeli's to get the hell off my land seeing how it belonged to my people long before Jews existed?

Life, how unfair it is.

But by all means, let Palestine try to take back "their" land, let the rest of the middle east help them out. How well did that go last time? Like I said to our alpha friend in this thread, perhaps you and the rest of the anti-Israel crowd here on ATS can go over and help.

and yes, the US and rest of the world should stay out of it, I am sure Israel can take care of themselves.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
These threads become so familiar on this site, the israeli lobby and the pea brained bible bashers, have to try and shape peoples opinions to treat people with differing view points as idiots and scumbags, when the reality is thats what they are.
I just pray for the good people on either side of the conflict who have to suffer to fulfil these sick racists prophecies.
The sad thing is these scumbags will have their wish one day,when the whole region is destroyed.
This is a battle of evil and good where evil is disguising itself as good and most people cant see it,
only the citizens of both countries who suffer in silence as the only thing that matters is whos gang your in.
To all the bible bashers who think this is gods will, no this is the devils deeds.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

You are wasting your time. There is no room for logic and reason when it comes to most of the anti-Israel crowd. They thrive on stories that portray Israel in the worst possible light - it feeds their addiction.

Like the pro-Israeli crowd understands anything close to logic or reason. How logical is it to think that just because some land belonged to someone a couple of thousand years ago they have a right to take it back? And how reasonable is it to assume that the people who have been living there for over 1400 years should just pack up and leave? If I said my ancestors were Sumerian would that give me the right to tell the Israeli's to get the hell off my land seeing how it belonged to my people long before Jews existed?

Life, how unfair it is.

But by all means, let Palestine try to take back "their" land, let the rest of the middle east help them out. How well did that go last time? Like I said to our alpha friend in this thread, perhaps you and the rest of the anti-Israel crowd here on ATS can go over and help.

and yes, the US and rest of the world should stay out of it, I am sure Israel can take care of themselves.

You say that now that Israel has been armed to the teeth by America and other nations. And it's funny how you talk like Israel is so tough. If that's so then why are they always begging America to fight for them.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

She was not murdered, if anything she committed suicide. People standing in front of bulldozers are just stupid and suicidal.

If I ran you over for stepping on the road would you be saying the same things. She haad been seen by the driver. She was wearing a flourescent jacket and a little earlier she had a microphone in her hand.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'm not sure, if I see a bulldozer which has limited field of view that is going to bulldoze something. I move the fk out of the way. Like someone else said, it's better these people don't breed again, that way there will be less stupid people in the world.

It's like those dumb people who jwalk and then wonder why they get hit by a car. I feel bad she died, but she was dumb for standing in the way.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness123
Oh shut the # up you stupid ass corries. Your daughter went into the sovereign state of Israel to commit acts of terrorism against an independent state. What the hell did you expect?

Does that mean you think acts of peaceful protest are acts of terrorism...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!

The bickering, personal attacks and off topic remarks stop NOW!!!

You are responsible for your own posts.
We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Further disruptions will be met with more post removals and the possibility of temporary Post Bans.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

If what you say is true then instead of running her over he should have shown her the tunnels and some proof of there use.I think its just more excuses and there is no excuse for running any harmless person or anlmal over with any vehicle. I think he should pray that there is no God.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I laugh every time I hear this story.

Been 10 years already?

Time flies.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kingofmd

All drivers of all vehicles are responsible for anything they hit.if your not sure what's around you stop and get out and look!no excuse....................no excuse!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by solidguy

Ya its real funny.jerk.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

What is funny about the fact someone has been killed for no real reason.. I do not laugh at anyones death. Our lifes are important. Why are you so flippant.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

your opinion is both wrong and repellent. shameful. likewise anyone who supports and even applauds the disgusting israeli machine and outrages like ms. Corrie's death.
edit on 17/3/13 by RoScoLaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

What is funny about the fact someone has been killed for no real reason.. I do not laugh at anyones death. Our lifes are important. Why are you so flippant.

It's funny because she stepped in front of a bulldozer.

Did she win a Darwin award that year? If not I'm sure she was in contention.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

It amazes me the amount of people in the past that have lost there lifes for civil liberties. So that people like you have the right to live in relative comfort and can express your freedom of speech... and that is the best you can come up with.. Really....

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rugger
reply to post by kingofmd

All drivers of all vehicles are responsible for anything they hit.if your not sure what's around you stop and get out and look!no excuse....................no excuse!

Buses and large vehicles have blind spots. I think rule #1 is the smaller person needs to move out of the way. There are construction accidents all the time, and that is an accident where the person wasn't standing in front of a large piece of machinery on purpose.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join