It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rachel Corrie's Parents Call for Justice in Palestine on 10th Anniversary of Death

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

You are wasting your time. There is no room for logic and reason when it comes to most of the anti-Israel crowd. They thrive on stories that portray Israel in the worst possible light - it feeds their addiction.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

They thrive on stories that portray Israel in the worst possible light - it feeds their addiction.

Israel does that to itself.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cyberpilot

Yep, few steps right or left and shed be alive today. If she had stood in front of a train people would say 'Dang, that was stupid".

you know it , lol

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Oh shut the # up you stupid ass corries. Your daughter went into the sovereign state of Israel to commit acts of terrorism against an independent state. What the hell did you expect?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Rachel Carrie is the perfect example of the Darwin Theory. You do something stupid, you die. You take yourself out of the gene pool. She stood in front of a military bulldozer during a military operation thinking her presence alone was enough to stop it. What was the bulldozer doing? Knocking down a house that sheltered a tunnel by which explosives were delivered to Israel which were then used to blow up school busses full of children.

There is justice in the world. Rachel Carrie is dead.

amen brother, the Jews are correct again

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberpilot

Yep, few steps right or left and shed be alive today. If she had stood in front of a train people would say 'Dang, that was stupid".

Unless it ws a Jewish train, in which case you'd have Arab League nations' diplomats and half of Western Europe's diplomats frothing at the mouth in the UN general assembly about why Jewish trains were occupying goyim lands.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness123
Oh shut the # up you stupid ass corries. Your daughter went into the sovereign state of Israel to commit acts of terrorism against an independent state. What the hell did you expect?

WTF? What exactly were the acts of terrorism perpetrated by Rachel Corrie? Perhaps you'd like to enlighten us all on that one?

As for your complete lack of empathy shown in those few vitriolic words, I wonder if perhaps you are indeed one of the chosenites Rachel was standing up to. After all, they too seem to display the same lack of compassion or level headed thinking.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

WTF? What exactly were the acts of terrorism perpetrated by Rachel Corrie? Perhaps you'd like to enlighten us all on that one?

As for your complete lack of empathy shown in those few vitriolic words, I wonder if perhaps you are indeed one of the chosenites Rachel was standing up to. After all, they too seem to display the same lack of compassion or level headed thinking.

She was probably some weapons mule as a pawn of Western powers who was engaging in the same conspiracy against sovereign Is'rael as their reprehensible neighbors to the south called Palestinians, which comes from the name Palestine, which is just another Western propaganda technique to suggest that they have some sort of connection to the Jews' land which they don't.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Rachel Carrie is the perfect example of the Darwin Theory. You do something stupid, you die. You take yourself out of the gene pool. She stood in front of a military bulldozer during a military operation thinking her presence alone was enough to stop it. What was the bulldozer doing? Knocking down a house that sheltered a tunnel by which explosives were delivered to Israel which were then used to blow up school busses full of children.

There is justice in the world. Rachel Carrie is dead.

Ahhh...

What a sad, sad person you are...of course you believe your fairy tale in totality...what school buses ??

What proof ??

I would think a comment like that is worthy of banning, an incredibly hate-filled post, almost as bad as i have ever seen, one born of desperation... or flat out stupidity.
edit on 17-3-2013 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness123

Ah, your answer makes it all too clear now... you are either one of the chosenites or some bible thumping inbred hillbilly, high on the evangelical BS about supporting Israhell whatever it does, and demonizing anyone who speaks out or stands up against them.

I really pity those, such as yourself, who are unable to have any compassion for fellow human beings and think it's all just fine and dandy for the military machine of oppression to just roll over - quite lterally in this case - anyone with the gumption to stand up and defy them. Would you display the same attitude if an American was murdered by miltary forces in any other place? I suspect not and think you'd probably be one of those vocal armchair warriors wanting continent-wide destruction if it were anywhere else.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
But many will keep blindly believing that Israel are not the aggressors, and are simply defending themselves, etc. It is all propaganda. Sure, both sides have been at fault at different times, but Israel has committed more GOVERNMENT SANCTIONED atrocities. There is a difference between the actions of terrorists, which actually is a small minority of the people Israel is harassing, and a government sanctioning the killing of civilians by military forces.

I will not say that either side is right, technically speaking, because they are both wrong. But Israel is sponsoring terrorism on a state level here, and there is no place for that in a nation that has such close ties to the US. The US should not stand for it. So either the US should step in and do something, or we should sever ties with Israel and stop giving them the equipment and hardware to murder innocent civilians. Without the US Israel would have ceased to exist not longer after it had formed. And it would have ceased to exist many times after that if not for the US. One would think they would be a little more grateful. Yet what do they do? Lobby, threaten and bribe their way through US politics, and then stage massive terrorist actions on US soil when they don't get their way. That last part is not considered fact by most people, but it probably should be, because that is where the evidence points.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
reply to post by Witness123

Ah, your answer makes it all too clear now... you are either one of the chosenites or some bible thumping inbred hillbilly, high on the evangelical BS about supporting Israhell whatever it does, and demonizing anyone who speaks out or stands up against them.

I really pity those, such as yourself, who are unable to have any compassion for fellow human beings and think it's all just fine and dandy for the military machine of oppression to just roll over - quite lterally in this case - anyone with the gumption to stand up and defy them. Would you display the same attitude if an American was murdered by miltary forces in any other place? I suspect not and think you'd probably be one of those vocal armchair warriors wanting continent-wide destruction if it were anywhere else.

I am a descendant of your own British kind and of other descents.

"Would you display the same attitude if an American was murdered by miltary forces in any other place?

If it was some bastard liberal hippy trying to cause a disruption and he was run over by the government I couldn't care very much about that. And no destruction will take place under my watch, I'm snacking on my popcorn watching the evil American society crumble around me right now. That is all the destruction a boy could ever dream of!
edit on 17-3-2013 by Witness123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Without the US Israel would have ceased to exist not longer after it had formed. And it would have ceased to exist many times after that if not for the US.

Some people are very upset that Israel does not submit to terrorism, they want and expect Israel to just roll over when it is attacked. Corey was trying to help the Palestinian terrorists by defending their smuggling tunnels, and the Palestinian terrorists put her in front of the bulldozer hoping something like this would happen to get them some publicity and something else to attack Israel with.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO

I would think a comment like that is worthy of banning, an incredibly hate-filled post, almost as bad as i have ever seen, one born of desperation... or flat out stupidity.
edit on 17-3-2013 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

So somebody whose opinion you find personally distasteful should be banned? What he had to say was a bit extreme, but in what way would you consider it a bannable offense? Because you found it offensive? Tough titty, I'd say.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Without the US Israel would have ceased to exist not longer after it had formed. And it would have ceased to exist many times after that if not for the US.

Some people are very upset that Israel does not submit to terrorism, they want and expect Israel to just roll over when it is attacked. Corey was trying to help the Palestinian terrorists by defending their smuggling tunnels, and the Palestinian terrorists put her in front of the bulldozer hoping something like this would happen to get them some publicity and something else to attack Israel with.

None of those cowards would have got in front of it themselves. And what does she get? Go to Gaza today and see what memorial they have erected for her, what schools have been named in her honor, those faithful Muslims who pray for her intercessory prayers that Allah on Rachel's request may save them? Really?

I doubt any of that. Go speak the name of Rachel Corrie in Gaza today and the people on the streets will pass you by and never catch a word of it. If they do, they will wonder at the white man who is speaking of some white mistress and continue on wondering who that man spoke passionately about.

America is clearly today only a hindrance to the state of Israel and the more problematic we become for Israel the worse off we will become.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

None of those cowards would have got in front of it themselves. And what does she get? Go to Gaza today and see what memorial they have erected for her, what schools have been named in her honor, those faithful Muslims who pray for her intercessory prayers that Allah on Rachel's request may save them? Really?

I doubt any of that.

Meh..

Source

I wish we we're in some kind of physical environment, I would've introduce my iron fist.
edit on 17-3-2013 by SOLIDSNAKE101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Probably some jacked-up enlisted moron serving his country. Most of you brutes are either that or police officers who feel they have to push the little people around.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SOLIDSNAKE101

I wish we we're in some kind of physical environment, I would've introduce my iron fist.
edit on 17-3-2013 by SOLIDSNAKE101 because: (no reason given)

You're not half so hard as you seem to think you are.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join