The shooters have all been Democrats!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by billy82269

Can you stop putting all Liberals in the same boat please? People from all political parties have the traits you have shown.
Heck Iam from the UK but even I can see this is just a bitter thread trying to get a rise from others from the opposite side.
Get over it already the guy won.
edit on 16-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by billy82269

Can you stop putting all Liberals in the same boat please? People from all political parties have the traits you have shown.

Don't yell at him for calling them what they call themselves tell them to stop using the word liberal where they clearly aren't

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
So the Dems use guns. At least they don't cause the property damage like the Republican killers like Timothy McVeigh when they go on a killing spree.

By the time McVeigh committed his awful crime he was more of a Libertarian than your garden variety Republican. He was recorded as voting for a libertarian candidate in 1996. Furthermore, he was raised Catholic and they day before his execution identified himself as agnostic. He had definitely transformed over the years

If you read about him you can easily identify a drastic lean towards the extreme regarding his views towards the Govt. specifically. Either way he was a complete nut job as are those others who have committed crimes of mass murder.

They all have something in common well beyond political affiliation.
en.wikipedia.org...

Read about Charles Whitman and his descent into madness that led to the University of Texas Tower shooting back in the 1960's
www.trutv.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Like I said in my edited last post....Bitterness this thread has come from.
Get over it the guy won

I will just leave you all to argue over NOTHING.
Like someone said it is from a letter not a news channel......
edit on 16-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
OP is doing little more than passing on bogus and false innuendo that right-wing media drones spew on a daily basis.

Cho (Virginia Tech shooter) was a Korean national who lived in Virginia, which does not record party affiliation - and no record has been made of what party affiliation he favored. Claiming he's a democrat is pure propaganda.

Klebold and Harris (Columbine) never voted and have no party affiliation.

Loughner (Gifford's shooter) was a registered independent.

You claim "the shooters have ALL been Democrats" - what about Timothy McVeigh? David Koresh? Randy Weaver? James Huberty? Republicans.

They only certainty is the list of recent mass shooters is that they all obtained their firearms with ease - and in the case of Klebold and Harris, took advantage of the gun show loophole to buy their firearms through a straw man.

Good luck with your propaganda agenda and misinformation campaign. We all know your intended target audience could care less about actual facts.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

See this is the problem with die hard republicans and democrats and that's taking responsibility and fixing the problem...but rather most die hard republicans or democrats will never admit they are wrong but they will indeed point out something similiar that the other party is doing...shame shame shame. Two wrongs don't make a right...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

In the US there are progressive liberals in both main parties but predominately the Democratic party. The dominate belief of progressive liberals today is in governmental social control. Only a person who has no belief in the concept that people can have self control and be responsible would believe in this. The reason they don't believe people can have self control is because they do not have an example of it within themselves.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

You can't possibly be serious. Who did Randy Weaver shoot? His only crime was sawing off a shotgun 1/4 inch too short... which he did after being badgered endlessly by a federal agent. What the U.S. government did to that man and his family was an EXTREME travesty of justice. Read your history.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Too bad Mr. Burkett, who wrote the Letter to the Editor 2-6-13, which inspired this thread, hadn't read the following on 1-20-13.

The idea that recent mass shooters are mostly registered Democrats is a myth

Too bad Roger Hedgecock has to resort to reactionary, inflammatory speech that is taken for gospel truth by his listeners but ends up getting debunked. Well, at least ATS is here to Deny Ignorance.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

There is no such thing as a gunshow loophole. Klebold, Harris, and Lanza violated several already existing firearms laws to obtain their weapons.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Good luck with your propaganda agenda and misinformation campaign. We all know your intended target audience could care less about actual facts.

Really propaganda and misinformation?

Like how Lanza and most of those shooters did not use the gun show loophole or even use an AR-15.

edit on 16-3-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Lets take a step back and look at a few things folks. Most of the anti-gun bills come from politicians with the D next to their names. Those who tend to vote for the D's when someone is killed by the cops due to their possession of a illegal firearm blame the police. Yes we here about the hypocrisy of the republicans almost daily on the msm. Good point it out, but don't get twisted when the same thing gets done to the dem's on this forum. If we look back into recent history the use of guns has protected certain groups from harm, especially when the police were less than willing to protect them. I.E. against the KKK. Makes you wonder if the US populace is being set up to be targets from some approved group now doesn't it? I notice also no one has taken up talking about that ex-cop in California, he was a democrat.
edit on 16-3-2013 by hangedman13 because: extra thought

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
4 shooters ?

not even worth commenting on statistically

were they all baseball fans as well ? the horrors !!!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Timothy was a goverment psyops. He was assisted by CIA operatives caught u tape. Yet they pretend he was a lone bomber I wouldn't be surprise that the liberals planned it to take away more of our rights. After all bill Clinton said he won reelection due to the oklahoma bombing.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Since when was Koresh a republican? I have never heard that before nor could I find anything to back up your statement. I seriously doubt that the man ever voted at all based on his lifestyle, teachings and anti govt. stance. Nothing in organized govt. even comes close to what Koresh professed.

Gimme a break.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Try again - I said Klebod and Harris used a straw man tactic to but their weapons, and said nothing of Lanza. All Lanza had to do was kill his mother and go on a rampage with her firearms.

Speaking of Lanza, part of the OP's dubious claim is that he was also a 'registered Democrat' - in spite of a total lack of evidence he belonged to any political party (at 20, I doubt he had much of any political party affiliation).

"Adam Lanza, NewtownConn murderer. Registered Democrats outnumber Republicans by about a 2-1 ratio in Connecticut. The odds are therefore that the Lanza family are (sic) Democrats.") This of course is a bogus argument to begin with, but even if we were to make the claim that a mass shooter’s political affiliation must be the same as the majority of the people in his area, we can debunk this foolish idea by taking this shoddy analysis down to the local level. Yes, Connecticut voted for Barack Obama, BUT the city of Newtown voted for Mitt Romney. If we look at the results we find that Mitt Romney defeated Barack Obama in Newtown by 7451-6784 votes or 51.7 percent to 47 percent. Republican Senate candidate and Tea Party favorite Linda McMahon carried the city over Democrat Chris Murphy by an even larger margin. Add in the other information we have that Lanza’s mother was a “doomsday prepper” and a home schooler in a Republican-leaning city and we can pretty well dispense with the erroneous assumption that Lanza must have been a Democrat (UPDATE: According to at least one media source, Nancy Lanza was a registered Republican. The source does not provide a link, but the author of this article is seeking further confirmation).

(source)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Don't have to try again apparently straw purchases are only bad when the little people do it, but there is no problems(FAST AND FURIOUS) when the government does it.

The same government saying guns are bad!.
edit on 16-3-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
So now the other side will say EXACTLY what we have been saying all along.These people were broken,nuts and only aberrations.They don't have a demographic.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Wow this site has certainly become the place to hate on anyone not conservative or republican, some posts are so hateful towards fellow Americans that it actually hurts to read.

The only thing required for propaganda to work is the willingness to believe awful things about people different from yourself.
edit on 16-3-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Been taken over it has, I too have noticed it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join