It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The shooters have all been Democrats!!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Lets clear some misnomers first.
I have not become more liberal. I am more libertarian then 3 years ago.
I don't take offense to much, afterall this is an Internet forum, not home life.
I have several reason why I don't want our forces in the ME anymore. Mostly which stems from their hands being tied within the warfare realm. A big portion is money spent to rebuild countries. That is about as dumb as a Biden gaff.
We do agree in a lot of things. I will state that.
As for Israel? I back them and their country. The playing of the holocaust card is just them more or less reminding people that they won't let it happen again.
They have every right to be a country, with secured borders and safety.
And if you don't see the conservatives and libertarians home ring the RINOs? Them I would state you aren't watching. I and many others do.
I want the smallest Fed Govt possible. I want less taxes and I want all of my freedoms back.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Meet your latest "Democrat" shooter: Evan Spencer Ebel. He shot the executive director of the Colorado Department of Corrections, Tom Clements, as well as Domino's pizza delivery man Nathan Leon. Died in a police shootout in Texas.
He was also a member of the "Brotherhood of Aryan Alliance" prison gang, Ebel was also identified as a member of a white-supremacist prison gang known as the 211s. (source)

Meet one of your previous "Democrat" shooters: Jim David Adkisson

He shot up a church (Knoxville Unitarian Universalist), and wrote a manifesto about killing 'liberals and democrats'.

During the interview Adkisson stated that he had targeted the church because of its liberal teachings and his belief that all liberals should be killed because they were ruining the country, and that he felt that the Democrats had tied his country's hands in the war on terror and they had ruined every institution in America with the aid of major media outlets. Adkisson made statements that because he could not get to the leaders of the liberal movement that he would then target those that had voted them into office. Adkisson stated that he had held these beliefs for about the last ten years.

Just more proof the OP's headline is nothing more than BS and political baiting.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Fabulous satirical post! Glad to see someone who gets the point.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Fabulous satirical post! Glad to see someone who gets the point.

Thank you for posting this. You point out how absurd comments made by the right really are by posting an absurd comment by the right. Satire indeed.

CJ
edit on 23-3-2013 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Well then while we are busy thanking each other, I will thank you for once again pulling up my thread! Thank you also for your numerous contributions.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemistSwami
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Did anyone post this link, debunking this? I am not going to go through 18 pages when I see the information is false, but here it is. I have a lovely, intelligent, Fierce supervisor at work that quickly shot me down when I offered up incorrectly, as FACT, the claim in this post that all the recent shooters were Democrats

www.examiner.com...

LOL!

What a joke. You offer up an article written by some nobody who trys to make a 3rd grade attempt at identifying every mass shooter in America as a right-wing white supremicist.

en.wikipedia.org...:Reliable_sources/Noticeboard/Archive_38#Request_to_reopen_discussion_on_examiner.com

Next time check your sources before making a pathetic attempt at debunking someones thread. This is just another failed/flawed effort to divert the attention away from the point of the OP.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Nicks87 because: added link

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nicks87

Originally posted by AlchemistSwami
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Did anyone post this link, debunking this? I am not going to go through 18 pages when I see the information is false, but here it is. I have a lovely, intelligent, Fierce supervisor at work that quickly shot me down when I offered up incorrectly, as FACT, the claim in this post that all the recent shooters were Democrats

www.examiner.com...

LOL!

What a joke. You offer up an article written by some nobody who trys to make a 3rd grade attempt at identifying every mass shooter in America as a right-wing white supremicist.

en.wikipedia.org...:Reliable_sources/Noticeboard/Archive_38#Request_to_reopen_discussion_on_examiner.com

Next time check your sources before making a pathetic attempt at debunking someones thread. This is just another failed/flawed effort to divert the attention away from the point of the OP.
edit on 25-3-2013 by Nicks87 because: added link

The point of the OP was to imply that the reason that these people commit mass shootings is because they are democrats. They did a cheap cop out when common sense and critical thinking prevailed.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join