It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The shooters have all been Democrats!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

When a thread is attempting to link killers to a certain party it has a lot to do with it. I could also point out the nearly 80% of all serial killers vote GOP.

Can't the same be said for the Progressives labeling gun owners as terrorist when they have broken no laws?

BTW, would love to see your proof to back up your claim that 80% of serial killers vote GOP!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Do you have something personal against Democrats?
edit on 16-3-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

The better question to be asking is why do people have so much against gun owners not like they go around invading other countries, and have more blood on their hands.

I would be asking why are they trying to create a police state where the military,police,and criminals are all better armed than us little people.

As shown the police don't stop shooting sprees, nor do those thousands of laws already on the books.

Why do they constantly try to ban things under the guise of making people "safe" when it has been shown time and time agian government has never made them safe.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

When a thread is attempting to link killers to a certain party it has a lot to do with it. I could also point out the nearly 80% of all serial killers vote GOP.

Does the GOP support abortion?

No so who are the real serial killers there eh?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The better question to be asking is why do people have so much against gun owners not like they go around invading other countries, and have more blood on their hands.

I'm considering "people control", not "gun control".

I would be asking why are they trying to create a police state where the military,police,and criminals are all better armed than us little people.

I don't know.

As shown the police don't stop shooting sprees, nor do those thousands of laws already on the books.

Why do they constantly try to ban things under the guise of making people "safe" when it has been shown time and time agian government has never made them safe.

If we can't rely on the government, we can't rely on anything.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It should be noted that there are huge differences between registered democrat voters, and career Democrat politicians.

One makes the Koolaid the others drink it.

Seriously, how can party affiliation have anything to do with shootings?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Does the GOP support abortion?

No so who are the real serial killers there eh?

So now all doctors are Dems? Also prove when life really starts without the religious nonsense.
edit on 16-3-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You can not legislate human behavior they can try all they want to does not stop anything.

Your not suppose to be "relying" on government or anyone else.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
To assign a political ideology to a group of mindless criminals may be accurate, but it is not inclusive. Being a liberal makes a person many things, but being a liberal does not make one prone to murder.

If the shooters were all blond, would we be outlawing peroxide?

As much as I disagree with a progressive ideology, I can't find a correlation that would satisfy the premise.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

So now all doctors are Dems? Also prove when life really stars without the religious nonsense.

Didn't have a problem with blanket statements before "80% of Gop" are serial killers".

And now you do?

Oh well.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
So the Dems use guns. At least they don't cause the property damage like the Republican killers like Timothy McVeigh when they go on a killing spree.

Really?

Guess someone forgot OWS guess they also forgot the guy with the most drone kills all over the globe.

Same guy who is going around arming dictator,and freedom fighter alike,and drug cartel.

Amerkans, guns in your hands are bad, but they are fine in everyone elses hands.

The hypocrisy is thick.

Yes Obama has the most drone kills but little Georgie had what almost eight years of killing? And who has more weapons in the hands of killers than the GOP. Reagan gave weapons to Iran, Iraq, and every other dictator that had oil.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
There is a common thread that is quite interesting in the recent, and even not so recent shootings. ALL of the killers have been registered Democrats. Democrats are the ones who want to make gun ownership illegal, so perhaps we should let them self select and make gun ownership illegal for Democrats.

All the shooters were gun owners..

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Yes Obama has the most drone kills but little Georgie had what almost eight years of killing? And who has more weapons in the hands of killers than the GOP. Reagan gave weapons to Iran, Iraq, and every other dictator that had oil.

Start off with Charlie Wislon that Democrat from Texas who armed the "rebels" during the soviet war in afghanistan that eventually led to the last decade of war.

For starters, then LIbya,Egypt,Syria, and current weapon sales to the same "oil" countries for the last 4 years.

Current arms sales to Iraq, and Afghanistan that have not stopped.

Then that gun running to Mexico that has killed over 50,000 Mexican nationals.

So what right does the current democratic party and their supporters have to "ban" anything?

They don't in more ways than one.
edit on 16-3-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

So now all doctors are Dems? Also prove when life really stars without the religious nonsense.

Didn't have a problem with blanket statements before "80% of Gop" are serial killers".

And now you do?

Oh well.

You are the one that brought up abortion. And I said voted GOP.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Guys please stop name calling...
Seeing you only have two parties it isn't the greatest odds that they all vote one way or another.
Same with the 80% of serial killers vote Dem (true though). Odds are not massive to prove either way.
Calm down people.
edit on 16-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Some dudes letter to the Editor
is hardly proof all the shooters were
Democrats.

Bill Maher says "Not all Republicans
are racist, but if you are a racist your
probably a Republican".
Should I write the editor?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

You are the one that brought up abortion. And I said voted GOP.

So all serial killers vote gop same difference.

A blanket statement.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

reply to post by AfterInfinity

You can not legislate human behavior they can try all they want to does not stop anything.

Your not suppose to be "relying" on government or anyone else.

I agree with both your statements, but you will never convince a liberal of either. As I said in this thread before, liberals are people who are irresponsible and lack self control who have subconsciously recognized these traits in themselves and therefor project it onto others. You can't expect a liberal to rely on themselves because deep down they know they are unreliable and need something outside themselves to rely on.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm not much for assigning blame based on party, because after all both parties are equally complicit in the atrocities of the last century plus. But things like "80% of serial killers vote GOP" is utter nonsense. In the first place, if a serial killer is identified, they are killed or imprisoned, so they don't vote. DUH! In the second place, where in the heck do you get a statistic like that?

Kennedy was a Democrat and didn't want to get involved in wars in SE Asia, so they killed him. Johnson was a Democrat, and after he offed Kennedy, he handed the Viet Nam war to his Joint Chiefs and industrial buddies on a silver platter by using the KNOWN FALSE FLAG Tonkin Gulf incident. The war subsequently killed about 60K US troops and about 2M Vietnamese. Those numbers make a lot of other wars look miniscule. Talk about Hitleresque when you consider the net effect.

Democrat/Republican makes no diff. The republicans came out with the Patriot Act and the democrats want to take away our guns. They're both a pack of control-freak wolves.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join