It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Sarah Palin Arrives at CPAC : Barrack Obama, you lie! Many Standing Ovations!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

-Please explain to me how Obama is trying to destroy the US
-Removing the 2nd amendment? How? Repealing an amendment to the constitution takes a lot of work. It actually has to be voted on by the general population, after a referendum yadda, yadda, yadda
-That question has already been answered. Please check the news. AG Holder responded to Rand Pau’sl letter and explicitly said that drones cannot be used to kill Americans on American soil, or anywhere else.
-Federal spending is actually on the decline
-WTF is the DHS army, please enlighten us

It's this ultra paranoia that baffles me.

Proof people I need to see some proof!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I doesn't really matter whether you like him or not. Obama has shown just as many records, what ever they may be, as any other president.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
the man is a fricken mystery,.and forcably keeps it that way?

He has shown more personal records whilst President than any other President....

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by acuna

Concerning your post asking for proof.

At least two of your statements are false and the others are debatable. What level of proof do you require? More important, if proof is provided, how will you react? By that I mean why should people respond if it makes no difference to you and you continue to accuse those you disagree with of being "Ultra paranoid." (Which, as we know, is far superior to run of the mill paranoia.)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The half wit, I quit Governor got standing ovations from a room full of nitwits. Wow. Yeah. That's worth a headline. *eye roll*

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Does any of you guys that follow her know if she would still give banks billions every month like Bush and Obama still do.. you know Corp welfare,, or has she ever said anything about this,,, We do know the MCcain gave the banks money to cover there gambling loses, is she in that camp to.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
And just how did she? McCain and Obama actually finished the terms they were elected too.

reply to post by captaintyinknots

She has more Executive experience than either McCain or Obama...

McCain and Obama do NOT have executive experience since they both are part of the legislative branch and not the executive. MCain has naval experience however when he entered politics he went straight into the House and then the Senate.

Obama is just worthless when it comes to previous accomplishments, even as a grass roots person.

Even leaving office mid term she has more executive experience than both.

Secondly finishing a term means absolutely nothing.. Its not time in office... Its what was the person able to accomplish. In comparison, again, she has outdone both Obama and McCain.

edit on 18-3-2013 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Of what State is Sarah Palin a currently elected Governor? Ex or Former Governor would be appropriate to add Mrs. Palins name. It just seems creepy how some former elected politicians cling to their previous position as if it was a magical title.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by acuna

-Removing the 2nd amendment? How? Repealing an amendment to the constitution takes a lot of work.

Absolutely.

It actually has to be voted on by the general population, after a referendum yadda, yadda, yadda

Ahh, no. It has to be ratified by 2/3 of the States. I suppose the States can run a referendum if they want to, but I have never heard of that happening. The State Legislatures vote it up or down.

Your point is well taken however. Obama is not a dictator; he doesn't snap his fingers and cause the Constitution to go 'poof' and disappear.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by acuna

I doesn't really matter whether you like him or not. Obama has shown just as many records, what ever they may be, as any other president.

More.

Much more.

No President in history has shown his Birth Certificate. Not one. And Obama has shown his in two different formats!
edit on 18/3/2013 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

She has more Executive experience than either McCain or Obama...

McCain and Obama do NOT have executive experience since they both are part of the legislative branch and not the executive. MCain has naval experience however when he entered politics he went straight into the House and then the Senate.

Obama is just worthless when it comes to previous accomplishments, even as a grass roots person.

Even leaving office mid term she has more executive experience than both.

Secondly finishing a term means absolutely nothing.. Its not time in office... Its what was the person able to accomplish. In comparison, again, she has outdone both Obama and McCain.

Is this an example of Poe's law? You are joking aren't you?

Obama has had over 4 years of Presidential experience; Palin has less than 2 years Governor experience. She was an incompetent Governor and found the job so daunting that she walked out on her commitment. She reneged on her oath of office. Where are the Oath Keepers when you need them?

Her biggest accomplishment while in Office was to read the keynote address at an Anti-American Separatist Party convention and ensure them that they were doing a 'good job'.
edit on 18/3/2013 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
It's a damned shame that Sarah Palin isn't president today.

We'd all be much better of now, if she was.

Palin is the real deal, and she proved it running her state. How many Democrats, or other Republicans for that matter would have refunded money back to the people? She is a great woman that quite obviously scares the hell out of liberals. I would pay real money to see a gun control debate between Palin and Feinstein.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I have to be honest,

I have never liked Palin....BUT she just made me smile.

The whole gun rack song and dance made me cringe, but the big gulp thing was actually funny and appreciated.

edit on 18-3-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa
Is this an example of Poe's law? You are joking aren't you?

Nope im serious...

Obama has had over 4 years of Presidential experience;

If by experience you mean blaming Bush and everyone else then sure... After 4 years Obama is no closer to being able to lead a merry-go-round, let alone the nation.

Palin has less than 2 years Governor experience. She was an incompetent Governor and found the job so daunting that she walked out on her commitment. She reneged on her oath of office. Where are the Oath Keepers when you need them?

Yet she introduced a balanced budget, cut taxes, cut capital expenditure etc etc etc... Not to mention she was able to be elected Mayor as well as Governor... Im not seeing anything on Obama's resume that can compete and im not really sure you want to get into a comparison using Illinois and Chicago.

As far as Oath goes she and Obama took one... Except in Obama's case he took an oath of party instead of an oath of office.

As for reneging again I don't think you want to see the list of items Obama has reneged on.

Her biggest accomplishment while in Office was to read the keynote address at an Anti-American Separatist Party convention and ensure them that they were doing a 'good job'.

Which still overshadows the accomplishments of Obama...

She left Wasilla and Alaska on sound financial grounds...

Obama is doing nothing but rearranging deck chairs on the titanic he created.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by captaintyinknots

So your disagreements of Palin are the same of Obama or any politician?

That they should not be believed/trusted?

Thats part of it. Its also that she quit on an elected position. Its also that she is a partisan shill. Its also that she has no interest in the common people. She, like all the others, has PROVEN herself not fit to be in a leadership position.

ETA: Lets get one thing straight, though: I am not 'anti-palin'. To be 'anti' something one has to consider that thing relevant. And she is not. Where I come into the conversation is to wonder why ANYBODY still lets themself get played like this.

edit on 17-3-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

Thou doth protest much, but in any case I bet most Progressives here know the real reason why she quit was because of the petty frivolous ethics complaints filed against her as a concerted partisan attack on her. I wonder what you would have done in her shoes. Don't bother with an answer.
edit on 18-3-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
both sides of the political spectrum are slithering snakes, and sarah palin is no exception. wish they would all just go away and we could hire a bunch of people willing to actually work together. oh wait they are already working together, to ruin this country!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
both sides of the political spectrum are slithering snakes, and sarah palin is no exception. wish they would all just go away and we could hire a bunch of people willing to actually work together. oh wait they are already working together, to ruin this country!!!!!!!

The comedian Lewis Black said it best....

"Whats the difference between a Republican and Democrat?"

A Democrat sucks... A Republican blows...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tattiio
It is funny to see people attack Governor Palin, when we have the most ignorant President in this country’s history leading us right now. Our President cannot give a speech or answer questions without the aid of a teleprompter. He has no understanding of basic account or finance. He will not let anyone see his college transcripts. Maybe it is because his grades sucked.

Obama also keeps getting caught lying to the American people.

"I didn't have anything to do with the Sequester."

Bob Woodward ran out and pinned the sequester to Obamas chest. "Oh, yes you did!"

Another one:" the capitol janitors will get a pay cut because of the sequester."

CBS News: No they won't. Tells us another one!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tadaman

I have to be honest,

I have never liked Palin....BUT she just made me smile.

The whole gun rack song and dance made me cringe, but the big gulp thing was actually funny and appreciated.

edit on 18-3-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

Gov. Sarah Palin said what everyone is thinking.

Obama, stop campaigning and start leading. The election is over!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Of what State is Sarah Palin a currently elected Governor? Ex or Former Governor would be appropriate to add Mrs. Palins name. It just seems creepy how some former elected politicians cling to their previous position as if it was a magical title.

Once you get elected, you keep the title for life.

For Example: President Bill Clinton

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join