Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Gov. Sarah Palin Arrives at CPAC : Barrack Obama, you lie! Many Standing Ovations!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
As much vitriol that has been vomited on these virtual pages about Palin, none of the comments have been made towards policy.

Conservatives, libertarians are often criticized by their disagreement of Obama's policies, and are labeled racist, bigot.

Palin disagrees and is called by a host of names.

Yet none touch policy.

This is as telling as any confession that they don't have a leg to stand on. So by all means, continue in the vilification of someone you disagree with. Criticize her looks, the way she speaks, but by all means, run like hell when actual policy points are raised.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Criticize her looks, the way she speaks, but by all means, run like hell when actual policy points are raised.

You mean like her Big Gulp joke? Nothing to do with Obama. Or her "rack" joke? Obama has said nothing about banning hunting rifles. Or how about the birther joke? Gimme a break - that's serious policy???

The reason why the GOP is so mad about Obama campaigning his policies to the people, is that it gets more people on his side, instead of on the GOP side. They HATE that. The GOP approval ratings are way lower than Obama's. Sour grapes.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

As much vitriol that has been vomited on these virtual pages about Palin, none of the comments have been made towards policy.

Conservatives, libertarians are often criticized by their disagreement of Obama's policies, and are labeled racist, bigot.

Palin disagrees and is called by a host of names.

Yet none touch policy.

This is as telling as any confession that they don't have a leg to stand on. So by all means, continue in the vilification of someone you disagree with. Criticize her looks, the way she speaks, but by all means, run like hell when actual policy points are raised.

ok, i'll bite beezer...what pearls of policy wisdom does palin propose? enlighten us with her detailed, workable, policy outline. and, if it can be based on actual government statistics, ( not breitbart, heritage, fox etc...) that would be helpful.
edit on 17-3-2013 by jimmyx because: spell

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

"It's not working" "both certificate" "you're a liar"....

And he calls them "policy points"
edit on 17-3-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

reply to post by jimmyx

reply to post by kaylaluv

If you can't debate her actual policy points and can only criticize her on her looks, her speech, then isn't that more telling of yourselves and not of her?
edit on 17-3-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Her speech was just the same 'ole conservative talking points, strung along with a lot of bad jokes. There were no original pearls of wisdom there to debate.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by Danbones

reply to post by Danbones

What is it that makes you people think that if someone criticizes Palin, they are automatically an Obama supporter? I've never quite understood this.

where did I say that they were?
please, direct your response to palin's comment and the false presidential IDs please
edit on 17-3-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

I dont care what palin says. She could tell me the sky is blue, i'd still look up to double check. Same with Obama. Thats what you all are missing here.

I dont get into the birther game, thanks. Id rather focus on the treason he has committed, than a silly runaround based on pedantic arguments.

I ( as was Palin, and as was the OP) was refering to the fact that anyone with his questionable ID(S) would not be eligible for a gun permit like he is proposing to make US citizens all apply for...
which has nothing to do with the "pedantic...treason" etc comment you made

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
reply to post by beezzer

Her speech was just the same 'ole conservative talking points, strung along with a lot of bad jokes. There were no original pearls of wisdom there to debate.

And yet the insult-fest continues. Again. Very telling.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

I think Sarah can hold her own on hurling insults - she hurled quite a few at Obama during her speech. On the other hand, I have yet to hear either Barack or Michelle hurl any insults at Sarah.

Again, the Big Gulp has nothing to do with Obama. The birther stuff is just silliness. Obama has never said he wants to take all our guns away. You want to talk about the budget? She's wrong to blame Obama for that. Here's something that helped me understand why a budget hasn't passed.

www.economist.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

If you disagree with Palin, that's fine.

But my question to you and everyone else is, why?

No-one has stated what policies of hers that causes such dislike. What issues of hers that you all disagree with.

I don't hurl insults at her because I happen to agree with many aspects of her ideology.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I give up. I've tried to tell you what issues I disagree with, but you're just not listening to me.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

I give up. I've tried to tell you what issues I disagree with, but you're just not listening to me.

No, you've answered. You have no responsibility to even reply to my questions.
And if those issues, to yourself, justify your attitude towards Palin, then fine.

Hell, people are even free to hate her just on the way she says "hockey mom" or the way she styles her hair.

I just find it so odd that criticism towards Obama can be parried by accusations of race, yet superficial criticisms of Palin are taken as a matter of fact.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
A rare double post!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

If you can't debate her actual policy points and can only criticize her on her looks, her speech, then isn't that more telling of yourselves and not of her?

1)Criticize her looks? Nope, havent done that.

2)Criticize her speech? Nope, Havent done that.

3)Debate her policy points? She didnt make any, so nope, havent done that either.

you seem to be getting a little desperate.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Please, highlight for us where the insult is there....

Criticizing and insulting are not the same thing....poor little sarah....

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

1)Criticize her looks? Nope, havent done that.

2)Criticize her speech? Nope, Havent done that.

3)Debate her policy points? She didnt make any, so nope, havent done that either.

you seem to be getting a little desperate.

Forgive me, I omitted "intelligence".

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Please, highlight for us where the insult is there....

Criticizing and insulting are not the same thing....poor little sarah....

So why, pray tell, are you so anti-Palin?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join