It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Sarah Palin Arrives at CPAC : Barrack Obama, you lie! Many Standing Ovations!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Sarah Palin lives RENT FREE in the heads of many a progressive. She IS everything the left cherishes...a self made, working mom. Not a trust fund, Ivy League legacy. IF she had a "D" behind her name, she would BE Veep and the "voice of a generation...." Oh wait...she sports an "R" after her name; so EVERYTHING about her MUST be the subject of ridicule and defamation.

The "game" is so predictable. D good; R bad. Don't actually listen to either side....just play along America, and don't get to uppity (ya know, like a plain talking woman from Alaska...how DARE anyone who doesn't think "like we do" speak on any issues!!! The nerve!!! And while you are at it.. Look over here...Barackatology will be out soon!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
We all know she hit the nail on the head, obamas a player and the rest of the politicians are all worried about their after political careers, not the PEOPLE

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It is so crazy that obama is still in campaign mode that I wonder if he will try to change the law on presidental terms. Watch, he may try to eliminate the term limits and become the next FDR.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Conservatives do their cause a great disservice by stubbornly continuing to give Palin a platform. As far as I'm concerned, she's no more dishonest than any other politician, but the woman genuinely comes off as an idiot. I say that not as an intended insult, but instead as a statement of fact.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Why do Conservatives keep supporting a woman that had to be given classes on Geography and U.S. History AFTER she was selected to be McCain's VP?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
It is funny to see people attack Governor Palin, when we have the most ignorant President in this country’s history leading us right now. Our President cannot give a speech or answer questions without the aid of a teleprompter. He has no understanding of basic account or finance. He will not let anyone see his college transcripts. Maybe it is because his grades sucked.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
It's a damned shame that Sarah Palin isn't president today.

We'd all be much better of now, if she was.

We sure couldnt be any worse off than we are now..

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tattiio
He will not let anyone see his college transcripts.

Which previous President has shown their college transcripts? Why do you demand to see them from the first black President?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Reply to post by rangersdad

...and the Liberal response is:
"No refutation. Insert derogatory Palin comment."

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TriForce
she should never have been chosen as McCains running mate.

She had more executive experience than either Obama or McCain...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

And just how did she? McCain and Obama actually finished the terms they were elected too.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I was under the impression that Obama (as a junior Illinois State Senator) only completed 135 days before HE left to campaign.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hate to defend mccain because I dont really like him but he has been in office since 1982 and he has never resigned mid term to "star" in a short lived reality show or go on book signing tours.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Obama is working to destroy the US
2nd amendment removal
open the borders to non us citizens
hire drones to seek and possibly destroy americans
spending money to further enslave the american people like no other before
creating a DHS army?? for what? buys lots of killing ammo

Yeah,. sarah palin,. may be kinda ditsy,. but she has my vote
and at least she is full blodded american
edit on 17-3-2013 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Tattiio
He will not let anyone see his college transcripts.

Which previous President has shown their college transcripts? Why do you demand to see them from the first black President?
Who made this about race?
the man is a fricken mystery,.and forcably keeps it that way? why is that
I happen to be a fan of Martin luther King
but I dont like Obama...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

except that that experience involves QUITTING ON AN ELECTED OFFICE TO DO A TV SHOW.

Far as I am concerned, anyone who quits on a high ranking elected office for any reason than to run for a higher office should be ineligible to participate in politics again.

edit on 17-3-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glinda
Sarah Palin lives RENT FREE in the heads of many a progressive. She IS everything the left cherishes...a self made, working mom. Not a trust fund, Ivy League legacy. IF she had a "D" behind her name, she would BE Veep and the "voice of a generation...." Oh wait...she sports an "R" after her name; so EVERYTHING about her MUST be the subject of ridicule and defamation.

The "game" is so predictable. D good; R bad. Don't actually listen to either side....just play along America, and don't get to uppity (ya know, like a plain talking woman from Alaska...how DARE anyone who doesn't think "like we do" speak on any issues!!! The nerve!!! And while you are at it.. Look over here...Barackatology will be out soon!

I hope that you realize the hypocritical nature of this post. I suspect that you dont.

The fact that people cannot see passed part lines is the biggest issue in this country right now.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

W. did post his transcripts. So, there you go...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

except that that experience involves QUITTING ON AN ELECTED OFFICE.

Like Obama?

Far as I am concerned, anyone who quits on a high ranking elected office should be ineligible to participate in politics again.

Okay. Let's kick Obama out!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

except that that experience involves QUITTING ON AN ELECTED OFFICE.

Like Obama?

Far as I am concerned, anyone who quits on a high ranking elected office should be ineligible to participate in politics again.

Okay. Let's kick Obama out!

You'll get no argument from me.

I see what you tried to do there. Problem with your tactic is, I dont support Obama. I didnt vote for him. I think he has committed treason.

Nice attempt at baiting, though

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join