It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. Sarah Palin Arrives at CPAC : Barrack Obama, you lie! Many Standing Ovations!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Gov. Sarah Palin pulled no punches at CPAC today.

She demands that now that the election is over that Obama should lead and
stop campaigning! The entire speech is at C-SPAN.
C-SPAN is at CPAC

The entire video is 32 minutes long. The focus is on the November 2014 election.

Entire speech just uploaded to Youtube.

10 Lines From Gov. Sarah Palin:

1 - 10 Lines Here

edit on 16-3-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Although shes right, Obama is still in campaign mode for the 14 election but Palin should just go back to her reality show or book signing tours, she does more harm to the GOP than good.
The attacks against her and her family were childish and ridiculous (typical behavior from the libs) but I was never a fan of hers and she should never have been chosen as McCains running mate.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
And here I thought half-Governors Palins fifteen minutes of fame were up. And it really is impressive that she was able to remember all those big words. Good job!!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TriForce
Although shes right, Obama is still in campaign mode for the 14 election but Palin should just go back to her reality show or book signing tours, she does more harm to the GOP than good.
The attacks against her and her family were childish and ridiculous (typical behavior from the libs) but I was never a fan of hers and she should never have been chosen as McCains running mate.

Gov. Sarah Palin helped get Senator Ted Cruz elected.

Harming the GOP? Haven't you noticed? There's a new sheriff in town and his name

is Senator Ted Cruz.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
And here I thought half-Governors Palins fifteen minutes of fame were up. And it really is impressive that she was able to remember all those big words. Good job!!

Hah. See what I mean, they always resort to either name calling or insulting their intelligence.
You probably couldnt qualify to sweep the floors in a State Capitol, much less occupy it.

To the poster above.. yea I know, being from Texas, Im a big fan of Cruz, he is someone to to keep an eye on.
edit on 16-3-2013 by TriForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
News Flash//// All politicians lie.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Hah. See what I mean, they always resort to either name calling or insulting their intelligence.
You probably couldnt qualify to sweep the floors in a State Capitol, much less occupy it.

To the poster above.. yea I know, being from Texas, Im a big fan of Cruz, he is definatly someone to to keep an eye on.

It doesn't help their credibility to resort to name calling / insulting her intelligence.

It just shows how weak they truly are.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Ive noticed a trend over the past few years, where its ok to bash and name call female and black republicans by these fanatics on the other side but when the same is done to them, (which rarely happens because were above that) they throw down the sexist/racist card.
Embarrassing
They treated Bachman and Herman Cain the same way

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

To the poster above.. yea I know, being from Texas, Im a big fan of Cruz, he is someone to to keep an eye on.

Lol She couldn't even name a founding father. And before attempting to insult someones intelligence you at least want to learn how to spell couldn't. Sweep floors at the capital like I would take a pay cut.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TriForce

The problem I find is that people only want to be told what they want to hear, rather than elect someone who is actually capable of actually fixing the mess we are in.

Sarah Palin, like Obama are no more than actors to me.

Instead of preachers and words, we need action.

And so far, all politicians have shown themselves to be nothing more than the natural enemy of the people.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Sarah Palin, Fox, Americans for Prosperity
and the rest of the groups at CPAC remind me
of pro wrestling. Except less genuine.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It's a damned shame that Sarah Palin isn't president today.

We'd all be much better of now, if she was.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
How do you tell when a politician is lying....when their mouth is moving.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Man, anytime Sarah Palin is on you know nothing good can come from it.....and I'm not a democrat but she is horrible...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I guess I have to wonder why anybody, even those silly enough to buy into the GOP lines (or Democrat lines, for that matter), would pay her any attention at this point. SHE QUIT ON AN ELECTED POSITION.

What else do we need to know?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Ive noticed a trend over the past few years, where its ok to bash and name call female and black republicans by these fanatics on the other side but when the same is done to them, (which rarely happens because were above that) they throw down the sexist/racist card.
Embarrassing
They treated Bachman and Herman Cain the same way

Republicans are above that? In which parallel universe?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
It's a damned shame that Sarah Palin isn't president today.

We'd all be much better of now, if she was.

If you want the liberals to keep winning, by all means continue along this line of thinking.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join