It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did Adam and eve eat before the fall?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

Who knows on some level you may be right. I dig the fact that you are the first to comment directly to me aout my avatar.

When i was about 5 i had a picture taken of me standing the mouth of a 75 lb yellow catfish hanging up. Who knows why anyone would pose a child in that manner?
As far as my user name there was a book called deadeyedick where a teenage boy accidentally killed someone with a vacuum cleaner and a rock and named themselves after the book.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
^ troll

You don't get it. I put together bits of info to figure out that the story of the forbidden fruit was an allegory or something like that.

Find clues in our language to deduce that the forbidden fruit story was a reference to sexual abuse.

That's why Adam and Eve were kicked out. One of the two of them abuse a fruit.

That's why homosexual's are referred to as fruits.

So many of them are abuse victims. One of the very reasons why God has placed it off limits. It interferes with the victims happiness and the divine plan of marriage.

Look at some of my other threads and you will see that what I am talking about.

The ice age. The fall in the garden. Neanderthals disappearing. In addition to other sins, this is a recurring problem God has to deal with on this planet, and one that has lethal consequences.

I suspect the one of the major reasons why we have the internet is so God can put a stop to it. Its a good way to gauge someones ability to abide the law.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

When i was about 5 i had a picture taken of me standing the mouth of a 75 lb yellow catfish hanging up. Who knows why anyone would pose a child in that manner?

Curious. Seeing how your avatar is Jonas being swallowed by a whale.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The story of Adam and Eve is about what happens to each and every child. A child is born and it has no idea that it is separate - because it is not separate from the whole. The very young child is one with God.
The child is born into the garden of Eden and it is in paradise. But at some point it 'assumes' there is other, this is when it becomes 'divided' from the whole.

The one becomes two.

All the time the one is two there will be fear and conflict.
Only when the two become one again will the kingdom be revealed.

youtu.be...
edit on 23-3-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The garden of eden
Guardians of eden
The guardians of the den

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I think you are close to truth. From what i have been told thru visions when we are born we are single for a few years that were designed to spend with GOD teaching us. Then at some point we are united with an angel from above and one from below. The native americans told this thru the 2 wolves parable. The reason for this is to find our true nature. A test and learning experience thru life.
edit on 23-3-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Your true nature is wholeness - oneness.
For a while you pretend there is more than there is - just so you can play pretend.
You can then search for your other half - where do you think you are going to find it?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
You know another curious thing in addition to some other incidents of synchronicity I mentioned in one of my threads in relationship to my speculation as to why Adam and Eve were given the boot because of the angry orchard, forbidden fruit being an allegory to sexual abuse is...

I was thinking a few months ago about the nursery rhyme "The Itsy Bitsy Spider". I thought if you could apply spiders to be analogous to demons and the people who give service to them and the water spout to be a phallic representation and the rain being analogous to a flood that destroys the wicked that the Itsy Bitsy Spider could be a reference to child molestation and divine judgement against it in the form not just of Noahs Flood but many other minor floods that have occurred throughout history.

And then within a few days a rainstorm caused a 47 car pileup in Florida and the same day NBCnews had a story about "The Itsy Bitsy Spider that shut down a freeway", which was a story that referenced a spider in Texas, but it occurred on the same day or near abouts.

47 was curious because I had a blog up where I described 11 as being representative of in accordance to the will of God, versus 6 which would represent opposition to divine will.

And when I thought of that wreck and saw that story about the spider. I thought this could very well being a warning to be people enjoying their time with the silver bee. Scientific name Habropoda miserablis.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Here are links to the stories.

www.upi.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The image of the spider with the story in Texas appeared the same day or near about as the rainstorm story in Florida.

Another thing that is curious is the one of the download programs is called "Torrent", which represents divine judgment and tears (divine sorrow in having to judge His creation with death and destruction)

A torrent is a flood or rainstorm.

Another one of these programs in Linux is called Kismet. Kismet is fate. Curious when you see rainstorms like that.
edit on 23-3-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Lol

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The key to understanding pre fall and post fall state of mind is bacteria. We are what we eat and everything we eat has bacteria. When we are first born we have only specific types of bacteria in our stomach. The things we eat drive are cravings. We eat to pacify an army of bacteria we have raised. That army does not want to die before they destroy you and does not want you to live pre fall. It is an internal battle that communicates to our psyche. You did not crave unblessed food before you started eating or being fed unblessed food. Find the center of the garden while having bacteria like a child.

Can you turn the other cheek? Can you bless those who curse you? Can you love those that hate you? Or will our world burn and drown in blood???

Our world is crying
edit on 24-3-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The key to understanding pre fall and post fall state of mind is bacteria.

Curious. Bacteria.

I was trying to make a connection between bacteria and pre fall and post fall.

I'm going to guess and say when you mean post fall, you mean after someone changes and accepts the faith. Their mind changes and they begin to learn obedience. The repent from their spiritual fall.

If they fail to do that, judgements are executed, sometimes in the form of pestilences and plagues on nations.

And then I found the meaning of the word bacteria.

"The word bacteria is the plural of the New Latin bacterium, which is the latinisation of the Greek βακτήριον (baktērion),[14] the diminutive of βακτηρία (baktēria), meaning "staff, cane"

en.wikipedia.org...

Curious because Cane, or Cain slew his brother Abel. And a staff was what Moses used in parting the Red Sea in executing judgement against Egypt.

Staff, cane, bacteria. The fall versus after the spiritual fall.

Curious

edit on 24-3-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
antibacterial
onion
oni on
union
uni on
anion
going up and not down

makes me cry just thinking about it

but that is a temporary fix to an on going infestation

edit on 24-3-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

makes me cry just thinking about it

Very curious I was just wondering why Russian church domes are shaped like onions.

Isn't a website called "The Onion" that publishes fakes stories.

edit on 24-3-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Your missing the point!!! I wasn't saying that God was giving them free-will. I was saying that God was giving them an option between the two. You see when they were given the option in the bible they chose their own free-will by breaking the rules and crossing boundaries. Therefore, causing them to live in pain, fear, and guilt. However, if they wouldn't have breaken the rules and crossed boundaries and excepted everything for what it is and obeyed God, then they would have been happy and would not have had so many problems. Do you understand what im saying now?
edit on 24-3-2013 by singerbaby0120 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I agree with what you are saying. Everyone is so convinced that the metaphors never had a physical existence. What you say is true but it's not even half of the equation. Many people use the fruit everyday just not to the full potential. Some of the most beautiful artwork,writings and inventions all thru time have come from the fruit and many people get relief from sickness everyday. No one has made the complete path on their own. Even if someone has there is always a serpent waiting to test your faith resulting in just another fall from grace. King Solo man was great at wielding his powers in that realm but look at what he turned into after his fall.
I know the path but do not kidd myself into thinking i would not fall again. 30 yrs later and i still can't phathom the test that was laid out before me. It was more like being kicked out on my rear and fed to the wolves.
I'm not gonna say anymore and have probably said too much.

edit on 25-3-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Perhaps Russian churches are nothing more than vampires pretending to be devout disciples and it makes someone cry.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by singerbaby0120
Your missing the point!!! I wasn't saying that God was giving them free-will. I was saying that God was giving them an option between the two.

To have an option is to have free will. At the instance god gave them "option", god gave them free will.

You cannot choose anything, not event the ability to choose, without the ability to choose, which is, the ability of free will.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Textreply to post by smithjustinb

Okay....look God may have given them options but this does not mean it is free-will because free-will means to give freedom without boundaries, rules, or regulations. This means to let someone run freely and do whatever they want. It says in the bible that God gives them one rule this is to "not eat from one tree in the whole garden" therefore meaning that Adam and Eve chose their own path. I put this in quotations because like i said it is a metaphor for what is free-will and what is not. Adam and Eve chose free-will in the end by deciding to disreguard the rules and do whatever they wanted which led them to pain, guilt, suffering and humility. They even lost a child in the process. However, if they would have chosen non-free will and excepted the one rule then they would have still had problems but not as much. Thats all i was saying

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by singerbaby0120
Textreply to post by smithjustinb

Okay....look God may have given them options but this does not mean it is free-will because free-will means to give freedom without boundaries, rules, or regulations.

Where do you draw the line? By this definition, we don't have free will. So the rest of your post talking about how we chose free will is contradictory.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join