It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds in the sky in Clearfield, Utah March 16th 2013

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I think they need to replace that pump ASAP

Listen to this starting at about :35.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

How would you like to be the person living next door.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by preston067

This is an awesommme catch! These noises have intrigued me since they popped up on the net. I just discounted them as a "trending" hoax after watching more and more videos.

The sound gives me goosebumps.... Anyone else?

Great you were able to catch this! 10 years ago a small fraction of people had video cameras, and an even smaller amount carried them every where. Now it's a small fraction of people who DON'T have one in there pocket. GS3 ftw btw!! That's how I just posted this.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Is it possible it is the sounds of an electric universe at work? now would not be the first time in history noises like the sorts have been heard from the skies, usually they are described as trumpets.

The universe is a marvelous place and we have only witnessed a infinitesimal portion, to presume we will have an answer for everything is a little arrogant.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
That sounded like a clear approach, peak and fade of something going over? Am I misunderstanding it? Something flying over you didn't see maybe? (or couldn't see?)

maybe if a gaint lawn mower flew over them cutting steel grass....

and i'm pretty sure we would of seen that
edit on 18-3-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
directional sound waves
you can only hear them if you are positioned within the directional range parameters

the military has had it weaponized for who knows how long, but I do know that it was used in Desert Storm

now, whartever reason they are testing it here for, I'll leave that up to personal speculation.

i smell civil unrest coming

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wycacher

Thank you for your feedback. I guess a lot of people heard this, I'm not feeling so alone

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I will add a pin on Google maps to pin point my neighborhood. I wanted to thank all the others that heard this for coming forward.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

Originally posted by stupid girl
directional sound waves
you can only hear them if you are positioned within the directional range parameters

the military has had it weaponized for who knows how long, but I do know that it was used in Desert Storm

now, whartever reason they are testing it here for, I'll leave that up to personal speculation.

i smell civil unrest coming

So do they, my Brother.
Stay away from the cities, keep to rural areas along living waters-- rivers, bayous, large creeks. Find a small town or neighborhood and stick together, minding only the business of day to day survival and community harmony.
Those who live by the sword, will die by it. Which is not to say that arming yourself and defending your family is such. We are not to seek conflict, but do our best to steer away from it. However, it will eventually find some of us to which defense of self will become a necessary evil in the harming of our fellow man by our own hands.

There will come a point though, during the worst of it, in which the pendulum of necessary evil will reach critical mass in its sway. At that time, those who are destined for captivity should concede to captivity. In so doing, true peace and goodness are vindicated because the truly peaceful will have held on to the integrity of their character.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I hate living by a base, always wacky stuff going down. We had a huge unexplained boom a few months back, it shook the earth. It made the news and the story kept changing. One minute they were saying earthquake and the next they were claiming sonic boom.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I also was hearing sounds from the sky. It make my whole house shake yesterday ( seen about 8 military choppers flying in formation) and today hearing same sounds i live in central california

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Researchee

It's happening everywhere.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Researchee
I also was hearing sounds from the sky. It make my whole house shake yesterday ( seen about 8 military choppers flying in formation) and today hearing same sounds i live in central california

Hello from AZ. What kinds of sounds? Is there a vibration?

I've been hearing/feeling something too, but just in the last couple of hours it's eased up dramatically. Right now there is a moderate wind blowing, so it's kind of hard to tell.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by htapath

Originally posted by Researchee

Hello from AZ. What kinds of sounds? Is there a vibration?

I've been hearing/feeling something too, but just in the last couple of hours it's eased up dramatically. Right now there is a moderate wind blowing, so it's kind of hard to tell.

I live in East Mesa, near Apache Junction border, haven't heard anything yet...
I will listen though!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The vibration shook everything here.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Did you ever consider driving towards the sounds?
You might be able to stop a conspiracy before it starts.
Right, well with the amount of reports of unexplained sounds around the globe for the past few years, I'm not sure he has to worry about starting a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
these strange sounds have been going on over the country for quiet some time now .. im no expert but is something waking up?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Well it's back with a vengeance here. Sounds like someone left their guitar plugged into a giant amplifier in the sky. The clouds look weird too with ripples in them. Woke me up so here I am.

Looks like it's definitely being picked up at wupatki.

edit on 21/3/2013 by htapath because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Like I said, sounds like most motors and transformers being powered by the 60 Hertz line; I notice on equipment i install in China where it's 50 HZ you can detect a slower buzz.
Sometimes radios (or anything fed from line voltage that has a speaker) like music amplifiers will have filter capacitors fail and this same buzz will be heard emitting from the speaker.
I really think it is something 'running' off the AC grid.
Now, please forgive me for ending this with this statement:
I am not trying to be a BUZZ-KILL, just trying to come up with some answers! ;-)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join