It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds in the sky in Clearfield, Utah March 16th 2013

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by preston067
IMHO that C5 sound is not even close, it sounds like more of a Vibration. From what not sure yet but good find Thank you op, good catch.

I said it sounds almost identical, and i can understand why people think this could be the cause, but i do not believe a C5 is responsible for the sound in the OP's video.
edit on 17/3/2013 by kingears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by preston067

I'm with this preston067. This doesn't quite fit the C5 bill, (I have been around these) unless they are firing up just one engine, which would have to be broken to make that noise. I don't like that explanation. I kind of liked the carpentry tools across the street explanation, as a planer buzzes very loudly and a lathe will, also. But, these tools are often not so loud you could hear them across a street, unless they were really old or had a bad blade or were off-balance. Furthermore, the noise has a very distinct frequency, like anything with an electronic motor (smooth din - "bzzzzzz") But, this has a higher pitched buzz intermingled, like a turbo or a jet. (bzzerrzzerrzzzerrzzzerr) (bzz being low and err being high). So, I am going to postulate either of my above mentioned explanations OR it could be a large electrical transformer from a substation going out, due to the solar storm today (See: www.abovetopsecret.com...)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nkultra

It's a helicopter... Same ones used to raid the UBL compound...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Talked to my dad in Clearfield, and he confirms he story. He said him and my sister were outside and could feel it reverberating through them. It felt as though it was changing frequencies, and while it did not make either of them nauseated, they said if they were closer to it they could definitely see it causing sickness and incoherency (hope I spelled that right but probably not) he has lived there for 15 years and does not feel it was an aircraft.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nkultra

Do you have a small airport nearby? It sounded like someone on a paracopter. My in-laws live near a small airport and there's a guy that flies his paracopter over their house on a weekly basis. However, it would be hard to miss unless it was being obstructed by nearby trees.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nkultra

Here's a site from 2012 about groaning earth sounds in Utah. Evidently recorded many years and have not read it all but it appears its increasing in frequency throughout the US

strangesoundsinthesky.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Increasing in frequency or being reported more. I'm 45 and have never heard these sounds. One would think they would not be new to us - stories from grandparents and so forth if common.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I honestly don't think it is a helicopter of any kind. I live RIGHT beside an air port literally .3 miles and all kinds of helicopters small and large start up and fly right over and around my house i've never heard any sound like that coming from our air port. They have small and large helicopter's and air planes, maybe call the air force base you live near by and ask them about the sound(s)?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nkultra

I was outside my home in Clearfield on March 16 around noon and also heard this noise. My daughter and I heard the noise; which we thought was coming from HAFB. It sounded like a vibration rather than a motor. It lasted from 5-10 minutes. My wife listened to the video recording on this site and thought it sounded like the very loud vibrations that come from the high-intensity power lines that run through our neighborhood during the winter when they are covered with a wet, heavy snow.

I will check with my son (who served in Afghani and Iraq) to see what he says about the crowd-control device.

Otherwise, HAFB reported that it didn't come from them (who knows if that is true or not). Sounds do carry here in the valley. IDK - but it was very strange.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
First impression was a really beat up leaf blower. It's manmade. Next time chase the sound down.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nkultra

its the ufos the government have from roswel, or at least reversed engineered versions with a BIG red white and blue flag on it. lol idk what it is but that sounds kinda concerning, please russians have bombs china has manpower. we gots ray guns and flying saucers. i know we have to. mainstream media is controlled easily. #, we might have warp drives by now or should... but on the other hand that noise could be a glitch in the matrix.. im being serious btw no trolls to be found here but the government spy agents.

(freemankind)

peace.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The only thing that's common or normal about that sound,

Is the folks telling us "it's common and normal"

The OP clearly states they were in denial for a long while, this changed that denial.. and a great.. if not one of the best captures of the actual sound and it's intensity.. (so surprises on a galaxy.. not a icrap..)

First thing i did here, back a few days when the OP made this thread is check the OP's Utube channel for anything similar (sry OP.. but this is ATS.. lol) and no.. this is the only "strange sky sound" vid there.. OP checks out as a normal person (lol.. again.. sry). so having done my background check, i looked at the evidence presented.

That's.. some sound. It's little wonder anyone hearing that sound would have difficulty relating it to anything in the natural world, from the sounds of it the intensity is caused by feedback harmonics.. but from what.. hard to say. Dam shame your not kitted with a dB meter, a reading could have explained (and proven without a doubt) how intense that was, and why you had a headache. One of the biggest rules sound engineer's have is to not go overboard, as the wrong *mix* will actually do damage to the audience.. sound isn't just a big loud toy

As for it's source.. well.. i doubt we'll know, so many folks don't even believe it could happen let alone these sounds are happening.. so until it's a *thing* on your MSM news it'll never be looked into, even when it is it'll be laughed off... kinda like methane and earthquakes and animal die off's and everything else lately.. just a bit at the end of the sports... nothing to see here. what i mean.. is it deserves further analysis and testing... but it'll never get it

Great catch though

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Reply to post by Xarian6

Utards (I can call you that), seriously, listen.

Everybody who heard the sound needs to go to Google maps and draw a line of bearing from them in the direction they think the sound is coming from for about 10km, and two more lines +/- 10 degress on either side. Where all the projections intersect will be the most probable origin.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

Not replying because I am a Utard (I use that term all the time [I'm not "from" Utah]).

It would be HAFB (Hill Air Force Base). HAFB is denying it came from there. So.....input?
edit on 17-3-2013 by mtnxplor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Reply to post by mtnxplor

Prove it. So...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
maybe it's a siren/klaxon of some sort, dismissed by all but those who know what it is as 'just some sound', when in fact it's a signal, signifying something, to those that know what to listen for? or not. who knows?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

Not out to prove anything in regards to the sound at this time. Heard it. Not a sound that we have ever heard. Just curious at this point. Not saying your suggestion is proof of anything or that I understand what it was to depict. However, followed your suggestion w/ use of Google map. HAFB is approx 6 miles from us. Rough, +/- 10 degrees from origin place several residential areas, HAFB and then the mountains after that. Again, curious.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nkultra

Maybe some type of air compressor was starting up then stopping for a few minutes or something.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I have heard about the so called "secret" sonic and air blast weapons but have no idea how they are set up
or what kinds of sounds one might hear by whatever machinery sets them in motion.

The Black Widow Declassified
www.youtube.com...

Who knows what they are working on now.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor
Reply to post by Xarian6

Utards (I can call you that), seriously, listen.

Everybody who heard the sound needs to go to Google maps and draw a line of bearing from them in the direction they think the sound is coming from for about 10km, and two more lines +/- 10 degress on either side. Where all the projections intersect will be the most probable origin.

Good idea. But are all of these sounds like this one? One person described it like electrical. Could be magnetic field and sun if his power lines do that when wet (what came to my mind). But why not do what your speaking of. Line of sight. I for one believe people are hearing them. I also believe they are telling us something and it is worth someones while to figure out what that something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join