It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Welsh Werewolf

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Yeah..unless magyk or the violation of physics occur then... no. ALL is consumed by fire and NOTHING likes getting shot,I believe I am right and the horror movies are wrong.
There are always ways to destroy something if you have to.
Well maybe not you.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Why with the underhand insults?
I can handle myself very well thank you being an ex pub landlord and a NA in a high security mental ward.
Oh and If I had a gun I could use it very well seeing the only two times I fired one (At an army range when I was 15 the guy said I had the aim of a sniper and clay pigeon shooting 38 out of 40 hit) but I find them boring and dull.
edit on 16-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Back on topic yes maybe it was a weird creature and not a werewolf, who knows America has yetis and such maybe we have walking wolves.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Reply to post by Frocharocha

@boymonkey74 Must have been shocking to this creature near tent, did you investigated this after incident?

@Frocharocha some were aggression, eg; in Southeastern Wisconsin on October 31, 1999, Doristine Gipson struck something as she was traveling along Bray Road one nightnear the town of Delavan. While searching for the animal she believed she had struck, she spotted a large hairy beast racing toward her. She jumped in the car and barely escaped. In 1990, Heather Bowey and friends were chased by the beast near Loveland Road. In 1972, the Ohio Crescent-News reported that police were on the lookout for a wolf man who had attacked three people near the railroad tracks. Two N&W brakemen also reported seeing the creature lurking along the train tracks several times.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
No Werewolves here in the US.

We've eaten them all.

They're yummy!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
If sightings persist in these areas, and people are CERTAIN it isn't a bear, I wonder how many are willing to entertain the idea of inter-breeding.

The idea is normally regarded as impossible, but they can't be sure of that

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Maybe the reason these supposed werewolves avoid people in the US is just because so many rural Americans are gun owners and will shoot?

British folks do not usually have guns do they? Please correct me if I have misinformation on that! Perhaps the lack of people willing to shoot or use firearms has allowed these "werewolves" to behave more aggressive.

But maybe the main reason why monkeyboy's creature ran away was because there was more than one person at that campsite? Have previous attacks and sightings been isolated to just one or two people? That would be interesting to know, and might help explain things better.

I have no clue about werewolves existing or not, I just popped in because I am fascinated by anything welsh
I'd imagine it to be a scrawny bear though...don't they stand on two legs and run on four? I think bears are no longer roaming in Britian, though...so maybe it was an escaped circus bear?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trackhunter
Reply to post by Frocharocha

@boymonkey74 Must have been shocking to this creature near tent, did you investigated this after incident?

@Frocharocha some were aggression, eg; in Southeastern Wisconsin on October 31, 1999, Doristine Gipson struck something as she was traveling along Bray Road one nightnear the town of Delavan. While searching for the animal she believed she had struck, she spotted a large hairy beast racing toward her. She jumped in the car and barely escaped. In 1990, Heather Bowey and friends were chased by the beast near Loveland Road. In 1972, the Ohio Crescent-News reported that police were on the lookout for a wolf man who had attacked three people near the railroad tracks. Two N&W brakemen also reported seeing the creature lurking along the train tracks several times.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

The Wiscousin Werewolf is one of my most favorite cryptids of all time. Know about the history and i searched a lot about it, but i still have problems trying to know how it became a werewolf. The first reports of the beast comes from 18th century and it's supposed to be a passive creature.

The Old George and The Indian case probably suggest that The Werewolfs is a curse from Nordic origins. Silver is a metal that means purification, booth to American natives, Christians and other religions so it make explain why werewolfs are afraid of silver.

Maybe the reason these supposed werewolves avoid people in the US is just because so many rural Americans are gun owners and will shoot?

In 968,a teenager was outside his house when his dad screamed him to enter, he just turned and saw that big men half dog. It was almost 3 meters tall (around 12 feet). His father just pointed the gun on the face of the creature, it ignored him and just walked away.The boy took a photo of the werewolf but i'm too lazy to search it now...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

Find it please

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Find it please

My mistaken. it was taken in 1961, it seems pretty fake. Too much quality

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I love this story- and all the interesting colloquialisms (slang). Is a Manc a Manchester United fan or what?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Same shape as the beast I saw

cool find.
edit on 3-4-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CB328
I love this story- and all the interesting colloquialisms (slang). Is a Manc a Manchester United fan or what?

Manc =Manchester...

I spit on Manchester United

Iam Manchester City...City til I die. Current champions.

www.mcfc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Same shape as the beast I saw

cool find.
edit on 3-4-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

So you saw the beats? Interesting, i would be interested to know the details.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

after reading your story, my first thought is "it was a deer" could have been eating something from a tree when u spotted it and your scream spooked it away

in the dark its easy for your brain to confuse something as something else

glowing eyes

standing up

now, thats just my take on it, its possible that what u saw was something else, pretty cool story non the less

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join