It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy gets punched by street performer!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk
bwahaha

people getting what they deserve!

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Hijinx

I'm a woman - DUH!!!! What is wrong with you man?

ETA: Never mind, I see that rocky has already enlightened you. Forgiveness to you.

edit on 16-3-2013 by littled16 because: (no reason given)

We need more grans punching folks imo.

edit on 16-3-2013 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

You want grans punching folks? this video is dedicated to littled16 :

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Yes he deserved it. I am not sure why people do this, but it likely has something to do with their own inadequacies and wanting to impress people they do not even know or will likely never see again. I can sympathize with someone like that, but not when their actions carry over onto other people, as in this instance.

I must say that the golden Viking guy was great. Without even looking he lands a perfect shot. That is highly impressive. I cannot help but think he has had practice...Honestly though, it did not look like he hit him very hard with his battle axe. He should have used the other end. Back to the other video, I would have lost it when the guy stuck his nasty wet finger in my ear...for sure.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I think it was a fair trade there, he even put up with the touching for a min,
probably more than i would have, once you start touching without permission
then its fair game.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Beat me to it Rodinus

But here you go

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Sadly not hit hard enough, ok you have a bit of fun with the street performers but to physically interfere with them is wrong in every way possible.

Who knows where this guys fingers have been and would he like someone to invade his personal space to stick fingers in his ear?

I think we know the answer.

The man is an idiot and got off lightly in my book.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

LOL If some stranger put their wet finger in my ear I'd do the same thing to them. That's a lot more personal of an insult than punching someone in the face. He got what he deserved

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx

I have never been punched by a street performer, but there was one I would have loved to punch.

Hey- funny guy with the basketball on Waikiki Beach! Yeah, I'm talking about you!

I'm betting the reason you didn't is because you're *SNIP* and testosterone levels shrink to 0 when you are not behind a computer screen.
edit on 16-3-2013 by Hijinx because: No testes.....

Just because you experience that doens't mean everyone else does.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
That wasn't much of a punch, just enough of a tap to get the point across. Which is... Hey! No touchy the face!

And by the title I was expecting somebody to get roundhouse clocked onto their butt or something of that sort. Apparently the street performer in this vid kept his cool too well to do that even though the other guy was asking for it.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Ha! Just seen this today on my nephews homepage on his laptop, the fool TOTALLY deserved it. "Mess with fire, you WILL get burnt".

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx

I have never been punched by a street performer, but there was one I would have loved to punch.

Hey- funny guy with the basketball on Waikiki Beach! Yeah, I'm talking about you!

I'm betting the reason you didn't is because you're *SNIP* and testosterone levels shrink to 0 when you are not behind a computer screen.
edit on 16-3-2013 by Hijinx because: No testes.....

I'll bet it is because she was not raised in a ghetto. On the other hand here you are....talking smack about somebody else.....on the computer.
edit on 3-18-2013 by groingrinder because: Edited for spelling.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join