Guy gets punched by street performer!

page: 1
16
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Did he deserved it ?
Wet finger VS street artist

I think he he did



Hilarious video of a douche bag annoying the street performer on Cavil Ave - Surfers Paradise.






posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider
 


did he deserve it
100%


the dood
got off easy
with 1 jap to the jaw



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Why is it that some people almost seemed pained by seeing others give enjoyment and entertainment? They have to get in there to screw with things and just ruin it.

It's too bad he wasn't K.O'ed. At least the crowd would have gotten a show for the hassle.



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider
 


He should have been a little more tactful like this guy.






posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider
 
I have never been punched by a street performer, but there was one I would have loved to punch.

Hey- funny guy with the basketball on Waikiki Beach! Yeah, I'm talking about you!



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty
 


Damned glad that the guy playing the staue wasn't me! the other guy would be playing that airhorn out of his backside for the rest of his life!!!



Kindest respects

Rodinus



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus
 


Those preformers must have a infiniti amount of patience. Just don't catch them on a bad day.



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider
 

please forgive me
I just had to
its what came to mind
watching the others

Error Error



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I dont know if he deserved a punch, he certainty deserved something though!

Well actually, it may as well have been a punch.

I dont think anyone has the right to touch anyone in any way without permission, playing a statue doesnt mean you are a statue - silly man.



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Spacespider
 
I have never been punched by a street performer, but there was one I would have loved to punch.

Hey- funny guy with the basketball on Waikiki Beach! Yeah, I'm talking about you!



I'm betting the reason you didn't is because you're *SNIP* and testosterone levels shrink to 0 when you are not behind a computer screen.
edit on 16-3-2013 by Hijinx because: No testes.....



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
Did he deserved it ?
Wet finger VS street artist

I think he he did



Hilarious video of a douche bag annoying the street performer on Cavil Ave - Surfers Paradise.




The guy in purple totally deserved it. I don't understand why people think they can do this to people and not suffer repercussion.



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx
 


Hijinx, read below little16's screen name, OOPS.


I do like most of your comments, you make me laugh. But this time OOPS.



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
reply to post by Hijinx
 


Hijinx, read below little16's screen name, OOPS.


I do like most of your comments, you make me laugh. But this time OOPS.


Hey, everyone makes mistakes now and then.



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider
 


Ok, first epic video, wish they would have got the expression on the guys face.

Second i love how the people watching barely react, kinda like everyone was just waiting for it.



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx
 


There was only one guy who was perfect, we hung him from a cross.



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
He deserved it pity he didnt hit him harder BTW Jesus died on a stake not a cross



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx
 
I'm a woman - DUH!!!! What is wrong with you man?

ETA: Never mind, I see that rocky has already enlightened you. Forgiveness to you.

edit on 16-3-2013 by littled16 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
bwahaha

people getting what they deserve!


Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Hijinx
 
I'm a woman - DUH!!!! What is wrong with you man?

ETA: Never mind, I see that rocky has already enlightened you. Forgiveness to you.

edit on 16-3-2013 by littled16 because: (no reason given)


We need more grans punching folks imo.
edit on 16-3-2013 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I like how he got right back into character after he punched him... the sign of a dedicated and professional performer if you ask me



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider
 
you jam your spitty finger in my ear and then rub it on my nose and you're going to get a punch in the mouth






top topics



 
16
<<   2 >>

log in

join