It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the "Men In Black" Actually Kill Witnesses Who Speak Out?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
They can kill you financially that is for sure.
Just look at the history on Wall Street.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
There shouldn't be many MiB's left. maybe some survived the purging during the seventies. But if they did then it was only at the mercy of the CIA. Thou I might be skipping a little bit here and dropping some info there. Still should be alright as long as I don't bring up any evidence to support that claim.

That of course only being that MiB (which isn't their real name of course, just the popular naming by the general population) killed me of in 1944 when they had just started infiltrating secret service agencies. One would expect to get killed in a foxhole during the 1944 winter by the cold or a German mortar but no...some good for nothing dressed up (rather poorly) as a Belgium farmer puts a bullet through your head and next thing you know you can start growing up all over again.

If you all excuse me, I need to take my medication before I go back to the padded room. (You got a 50% chance of believing the right story)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
They are real...Iv'e met a few. They use the neuralyzer, (which I was allowed to hold for a few minutes.)

The human ones, are taken from the public, could be people you might meet in the future. Then they flash them with the neuralyzer to make them forget the mission.

They also use time travel devices, that appear in the form of a watch.
There is a whirl of wind just before the bright flash cone that sends you away into time.

I know this sounds like it came strait out of the movies, but that's because they put this stuff in their so you'd laugh it off if anyone who ever actually saw this stuff talked about it...

Probably what your doing right now...
well... It's true, but they can use time travel to edit/stop anything that might bring about too much awareness in the general public...

My little post here will likely not convince anyone...and I will get lumped into the "nutter fringe" category that was sooo repeatedly dropped into your subconscious mind...

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I would expect that they don't choose to murder witnesses but merely intimidate them. At least this was my experience. That an intimidation measure could wind up with a mortal ending is however possible.

One attacked me by dowsing my head with what seems to have been Anthrax powder. This was after I reported a Draco reptilian urban sighting, right here on ATS. The director of a leading toxicology institute treated me against anthrax poisoning for 60 days. I can't say that this attack was intended to kill me, as he could have done that quickly since he moved faster than I could see. I think it was to give me potential mortal consequences to ponder in order to dissuade me from continuing. Little did he know that so doing would only spur me on more intensely.

So I consider that it was merely a typical intimidation measure meant to silence those who get too talkative about what they witnessed. This was soon followed by Illuminati pyramid symbols with satanist 666 numbering posted on my building entrance and on my car windshield. I cannot explain what the connection might be. The MIB looked like a gaunt and pale Laplander wearing all black including an often reported black Homburg hat.

Getsmart

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join