It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the "Men In Black" Actually Kill Witnesses Who Speak Out?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
has anyone tried to interview or talk to any of those, to see whether they are telling anything true or just plain lying? Why not do a real research for once?

This one

that one - talks about some researchers deaths like:

en.wikipedia.org...

Jessup attempted to make a living writing on the subject of UFOs, but his follow-up books did not sell well and his publisher rejected several other manuscripts. In 1958 his wife left him, and his friends described him as being somewhat unstable when he traveled to New York. After returning to Florida, he was involved in a serious car accident and was slow to recover, apparently increasing his despondency. On April 19, 1959, Jessup contacted Dr. Manson Valentine and arranged to meet with him the next day, claiming to have made a breakthrough regarding an event known as the Philadelphia Experiment. However, on April 20, 1959, Jessup was found dead in Dade County, Florida, with a hose between the exhaust pipe and a rear window of the vehicle, filling the car with toxic exhaust fumes.

en.wikipedia.org...(writer_and_broadcaster)

And maybe this one

Ask them, interview them, then say they are talking crap
edit on 16-3-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Why would they need to? Just do a memory whip. I do not know if they have technology such as the nerolizer in the movie men in black but I am sure they know how to whip memory clean.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
A couple of years back there was the story on here that people who reporting things via mufon received visitations from the mib www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-3-2013 by Loopdaloop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

I don't ever remember hearing a story along the lines of "Man who spoke out on UFO found dead in car" for example.

In fact I don't ever remember a story where someone has announced a UFO sighting and then turned up dead, however it was reported. It would just be too obvious. Dozens of people have come out with their UFO stories. If one of them had dies mysteriously it is certain we would have heard about from friends and family. And if the whole family had died in a mysterious accident then extended family, friends or co-workers would have spoken out. It would mushroom into something too big for the MIB to continue to cover up.

So my bet is no - this never happened.

Now - 9/11 authors, their children and family dog! Yes - they have been killed.
Scientists who spoke about about the lies of weapons of mass destruction not found in Iran - they have been killed.
Spies, by the dozen.

But they are happy to just label UFO believers as weirdos and freaks, discredit them and move on. It saved a fortune in ammunition costs.

ETA - So many people who have talked about these MIB are still alive and still talking about the MIB, that it srt of gives the game away in itself! LOL
edit on 17-3-2013 by nothingwrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
No, dont be silly. People rarely speak out because their pockets are greased.
edit on 17-3-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Mirageman, good thread mate, Jenny Randles has written a good book on the subject if you've not seen it before and it's available free on Slideshare here -there's also a good case example below.

What we have here is a case where almost all of the aspects of the UFO problem are involved.

This is a UFO observation report by a pilot.

This is a UFO close encounter.

This is a daylight UFO observation.

This is case were the reported UFOs are observed at close sight and are solid objet of obvious artificial construction.

This is a report of a near air collision between an aircraft and UFOs.

This is a report of UFO that have a behaviour which is suggesting intelligent control.

This is a case of physical effects on an aircraft.

This is a radar/visual case, where a visual sighting is confirmed by independant people detecting the presence of the objects on a detection device.

This is a case where the UFOs fly away in direction of Mount Popocatepetl, obviously a hotbed of UFO reports and allegedly some sort of hideout for extraterrestrial aircraft.

This is a case where a pilot reports his encounter publicly.

This is a case where the witness has been medically checked and interviewed. If Hynek could not speak to Los Santos Montiel, at least Jerome Clark and others could.

This is a case where the witness stood firm with his account over time.

This is a case where the witness reports that he has been repeatedly intimidated by unidentified people probably from a foreign country (UFO folklore call them "Men in Black").

link

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Thank you for that Karl 12. That statement should apply to everyone, not excluding myself.

On topic:
One of the largest problems in UFOlogy, minus a tiny demographic of respectable names, are the very adherents to the phenomenon.
The phenomenon is a honeypot attraction for the nutter fringe.

While there is a wealth of data validating legitimate "MiB" activity, for the most part, however, I maintain that MiBs are a social artifact of fantasy injected largely by this majority demographic of "nutters" as part of UFO mythology.

Granted, there is indeed a UFO phenomenon.
We've as yet any strong indication as to what the real UFO phenomenon can be attributed to.
There is, however, a far greater subtext of mythology attached to and intertangled with the subject, thoroughly muddying the waters, as maintained and perpetuated by the nutter fringe.

As per my first post in this thread, claiming MiB harassment creates an artificial legitimacy to illegitimate claims coming from the nutter fringe.

edit on 17-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

ATTENTION

The topic of this thread is "Do the "Men In Black" Actually Kill Witnesses Who Speak Out?". Please stick to the topic, be polite, and refrain from discussing one another.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I've always been interested in the MiB concept, but I'm really undecided as to whether I think there's any substance to it all.

As it happens, I wrote a 1k word short story about an encounter - I'll pop it in the short stories forum in case anyone fancies a quick five minute read!

Edit:

Here you go...
edit on 17-3-2013 by KingIcarus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

They do exist. Suit and tie is not the uniform...
The only reason they might have to do harm is if a person wanders into a fight or search and rescue. Wrong place at the right time you know? They are information gathering when they come to the door or phone you up.
edit on 17-3-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Well, I have encountered the MIB. The ones I met weren't wearing black though.
So they are very real. They work by intimidation. And I guess their first steps are to follow the witness to scare them. And to make contact with them at work and home. Then they blackmail them by threatning to use their past to discredit them in a sense. So they do their homework on their witnesses. I don't know what happens if the blackmail doesn't work, since it did. Now the witness wasn't me as far as the MIB were concerned. I should have been more of a concern, but I never spoke of my encounter. The UFO that was seen by the person they were dealing with was over my house that night and many previous nights also. I actually talked to the MIB since they came to my work to talk to my neighbor/friends sister. And I witnessed them following and watching her. I was even so bold to wave at one while he sat in his car off a street she frequented. And he was just as bold to start his car and drive up to alongside where I was walking to ask if I knew him. Anyways my friends sister was a bold fearless person and was very much afraid. She communicated her fear to me, and she kept her trap shut. Once the MIB came around the UFO activity in my neighborhood stopped as far as I was aware. Or maybe just the talk of them did... Since I encountered a second and a third witness years down the road. One of them decades later.

So I wouldn't deny someone exists just because you have never personally dealt with them.

edit on 17-3-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

The MIB certainly do nothing to validate UFO claims that disappear into the night. So there goes your claim there... And of course by calling the witnesses nutters you attempt to invalidate them further. What do you have to gain by this? Why do you do this?

edit on 17-3-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Yes, maybe you're right - shouldn't pour fuel on the fire and all that.

May not be MIB but here's another interesting case of witness intimidation in a UFO case:

Video Link

WYVE News Director and UFO witness Danny Gordon. Received countless late night phone calls, some of them threatening. His house was broken into, bogus reporters had visited his home, finally his UFO negatives from the photographs he took had disappeared

link

A firemen in this case also states that after he and 5 other colleagues witnessed a long, blue, cylindrical/spherical shaped object hovering above the road whist answering a routine call they were all summoned into the Fire Department office the next day and informed by three 'intimidating' plain clothed strangers that "this incident didn’t happen, you didn't see anything and don't talk about it".

Firemen Witness UFO - Pierce Township incident, 1991

Cheers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join