It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offering Daily Tarot Card Read

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I would like a mini read.
Thank you in advance

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

I'm always keen to participate in Tarot threads. If you find time to do one for me, I would be much obliged.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I would like a draw too please. Thanks in advance. Your sister in spirit.Sfs.
edit on 16-3-2013 by SunflowerStar because: what happened to that post?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
What beautiful cards. I'd love to have this done too please. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I would love a reading. Thank you in advance

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue
reply to post by Spacespider

This is for you

Reversed: Delays, lack of motivation, weighed down

Something is not going your way, and it's making you upset. You need to busy yourself with something else, keep your mind off of it, til it's time/finished. Don't worry, it will get there. Best of luck!

Spot on..
Been without work for half a year, and it have made me very upset.. I just finished a good education and now there is no work to be found, its been driving me crazy doing nothing.. having a house, girlfriend and dog and cant bring home a income.

But good news.. I was offered a job yesterday and took it, starting monday. something that is very hard to come by in my town these times.

thanks again

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I've read the cards for years...the women in my family has for generations. But it is a no-no to read your own cards and I never have anyone read mine for me so I'd appreciate it if you'd give me a mini-read.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

What beautifully illustrated cards you have, very lovely!
If you have time, I would be very interested in a reading.
Thank you in advance

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
offer still hold? would love a card and interpretation

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue
reply to post by NorEaster

Here is your card for today:

Reversed: Imbalance in work/ family commitments
These are the things you will be dealing with today. Just little things, misunderstandings that need to be explained. And I just sensed that there is a person today who bickers a lot, and will be driving you nuts as usual. Sorry, I wish I had the Sun card for you, but not today, I'm afraid. Try having a nice day anyways.

edit on 16-3-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

If you'd have been at the kitchen table about a half hour ago, you'd be laughing your *ss off right now, given this card and what it means. I did a quick spread - bored and just taking a relationship snapshot of how things are going in the marriage - and there it was; me, lost in my research for months and thinking everything was just fine, as my wife has been drumming her poor fingers to the bone at me, and waiting for me to emerge from the deep esoteric regions I occupy as I work. Exactly what your one card suggests here, and exactly what my relationship snapshot indicated. We spent some quality time working through this revelation (three hours worth) and just ended with some semblance of an understanding, as I said, about a half hour ago.

It's not easy being married to something like me, and while she's a true miracle, even she finds it nearly impossible to deal with how focused I can get when pursuing information.

I'm really impressed. Thank you for the draw.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

You already done a card on me..
But please try this experiment
I'm sure these cards where made for people on people.. but lets try this.

Draw a card for all humanity regarding the next 100 years

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
awesome! could i get one? i bet you're wishing you never asked now... haha hope you're not too busy.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'd like to participate if you have time

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I'd appreciate it if you could do it for me. Been an admirer of Tarot for many years.

Thanks

edit on 16/3/13 by littlemopeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Hello, I am most interested in your reading. If it helps I am an artist with a birthdate of 08-14-1967 born in Camden NJ.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This is very cool, I use the Thoth tarot deck, which does not include Kings or Pages. I like reading how you interpret the cards in order to get more experience with each of them.

Care to do a reading for me?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I would love a one-card read.

I have an old Marseilles deck that I bought 30 years ago. I have done my own readings, and they are never wrong. So much so that they scare me, so I treat them delicately and only use them in "emergency" situations.

But if you are offering, I am accepting.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, I would like 1 too, if not too much trouble. Thank you in advance

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

You must be busy, but when you have time I would love a mini read.
Thank you in advance

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I suppose I'll give it a shot. I've never really had any experience with this sort of thing, but I have no problem trying it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join