It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offering Daily Tarot Card Read

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Any chance you could do a card for me? I've always been interested in the concept of Tarot.

Much Appreciated.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by llBll

Anything for a Wolverine!

Your card for tomorrow is:

Meaning: Upright: Exuberance, warmth, vibrancy, determination
You will be a busy bee, you will have a lot of work/ tasks to do, but it's okay, because you will have the energy to accomplish everything. Prepare yourself mentally for a busy day tomorrow.

Have a nice day

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Would I please be able to have a card read?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Is there a limit to how many times we can ask? lol I want to have a reading every day now.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bragi

Here is your card for tomorrow:

meaning: Upright: Judgement, rebirth, inner calling, absolution
You have been waiting to start something new, and now is your chance. Whatever you start now will commence with good fortune. This card is basically giving you the 'green light' to go ahead with your plans. It also reminds you to remember all the things you promised yourself you would accomplish.
Have a nice day.

reply to post by AlliumIslelily

Here is your extra bonus card for tomorrow:

Upright: Suspension, restriction, letting go, sacrifice
Tomorrow won't bear much fruit. If I were you, I would not plan anything big for tomorrow. Your energy level will be down, and you won't be able to accomplish a lot. Leave it for Wednesday in my humble opinion. Just do the necessary things, and try to stay positive. Tomorrow's weather forecast is : "bleh". We all have one of those days, when we don't feel like doing anything, so I think this is completely normal. Have a great day.

Lol
I wish I could do this every day, but I have a full time job.
(Btw. if you ever have a serious question you'd like answered I'd suggest you get a full reading. I think there are a couple of people here, who would be willing to help you, with me it's just a time crunch thing lately. Go check if Tefts still does readings here. )

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Thank you again! I promise not to bug you for a while.
I really do appreciate your time.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Thank you so much for my reading! Many blessings to you.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hello, I would like to receive a reading please? I been having a really hard time the last 8 months. I been disabled due to pinched nerves in my back that is pretty much not allowed me to sit down or live a normal life. I am still waiting on DR's to help me out with either shots in my back or surgery. Could I have a reading in regards to that please...

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by apoc36

Hello, and I apologize for the late reply. Here is your reading concerning your condition:

Meaning: Upright: Contemplation, recuperation, passivity, relaxation, rest
This card right away confirms your story to me, that indeed you are 'resting' unable to move much.

Meaning: Upright: Soul-searching, introspection, being alone, inner guidance

Meaning: Upright: Burden, responsibility, hard work, stress, achievement- this is about your healing

Meaning: Upright: Hope, spirituality, renewal, inspiration, serenity-be more optimistic

Meaning: Upright: Strength, courage, patience, control, compassion

I know it's hard when you're in a lot of pain, but the cards are very positive about your healing. There is unfortunately no easy way out as the 10 of wands shows, your healing will take you a lot of effort, and hard work. It doesn't clearly say whether it will be needles or surgery, but my gut instinct tells me : surgery.
The cards also show your state of mind, that somehow you feel so alone in all this, but the strength card shows that you will have the strength to heal, and the star card shows that you should be way more optimistic, because there is a very good chance and hope for your healing.
Altogether the cards show hard work, and a successful healing.

Take care, and get well soon.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hello,

Could you give a tarot reading please?
Just a general 'how am I doing?' Would suffice I guess.
I don't have a specific question.
But I am worried if I am on the right track, or if I have strayed.
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Can i have a card and a read please?

I would be very interested to find something out that can perhaps give me a bit of direction on many issues.

Many thanks.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I would love one too please, just for some direction

Thank You

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Oh wow! this is really cool and neat!

I would like a reading please, my Step-father use to go get his readings, but he would make us stay in the car.

I have never had a reading though, I guess this would be a perfect time on a site that I love.

Thank you for this opportunity!

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by z00mster

Are you on the right track:

Meaning: Upright: Escapism, disappointment, abandonment, withdrawal

Meaning: Upright: Talkative, curious, mentally restless, energetic

Meaning: Upright: Control, stability, security, possession, conservatism

The short answer is: yes.
You have just come over a very recent disappointment, it was of personal nature, and are okay again. The cards are showing you being your normal self in the future-talkative, energetic, etc.-, and thinking more about the future, and saving more money. I didn't get any bad cards, so yes, you are on the right track.

reply to post by Scorchio

Hello,
This is your inspirational card:

Meaning: Upright: Indecision, choices, truce, stalemate, blocked emotions
You really need to make a very important decision about something. You know what that is, and you have been putting it off for some time. In order to move on forward, you need to choose. That's all I got. Hope this helps. It's not a bad card, but it shows that you need to actually make the first step, and decide on something before you can move forward in life.

reply to post by Ukania

Hello,
This is your inspirational card:

Meaning: Upright: Isolation, self-imposed restriction, imprisonment
You are worrying so much about receiving bad news about something, that you aren't focusing well on other things that need your attention. You need to shake this bad feeling off. If what you are afraid of was going to happen, it would have happened by now, or there is nothing you can do about it. This card shows you being in your own built prison, and the prisoner is fear in your case. Let it go.

reply to post by Arnie123

Hey there.

Here is your inspiration card:

Meaning: Upright: Inspiration, power, creation, beginnings, potential
How fun, that you'd actually get a card that is all about being creative and inspired as your inspiration card.
That's ironic, really. I also pulled the 7 of pentacles. You are a creative person, and there could be a way for you to make money using your creativity, if you aren't already doing that (photographer, designer, artist, etc.) You are a very creative person, you should be spending more time creating and doing things that inspire you. I also pulled the 4 of cups, which lets me know that you actually have been giving this a little thought. Good luck and create wonderful things, whatever your artistic branch is.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Thanks!
That first card was spot on!
So I guess it's all good now.
Phew!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Could you please pull a card for me. I do so many readings and channeling of people's loved ones. I would love for someone to read me for once!!! Blessed Be.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I would love to have a card if you have time. Thanks.
edit on 30-10-2013 by partyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Hi, do you mind doing a card reading regarding my future?

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hello, Rainbowresidue!

Its been awhile since I've gotten a reading from you and I was wondering if I could get one now? Please?!

Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
if its not a bother id love to get a card
please and thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join