It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offering Daily Tarot Card Read

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSdelurker

Dear ATSdelurker,

I am currently writing a book myself, it's basically done, just needs editing, so I know what you are going through.

(I picked the Gilded, because I like it more, and because you didn't choose. I don't have Toth.)
You got this card for inspiration:

Upright: Emotional balance and control, generosity

I think this is about the main character in your book, perhaps, this is what he needs, or is seeking.
I hope this helped a little.
Good luck.
edit on 1-4-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I will continue with Tarot Readings tomorrow. I'm going to watch Game of Thrones now.

Woohoo!!!
I'm a huge Game of Thrones fan, I can hardly wait to see the new season 3. I even got my husband hooked on it.

I wish everyone a great evening.
Good night

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
im up for a read,,, ill read you too if you like , fair is fair..

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

What about me?

May I have one too please?

edit on 1-4-2013 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Thank you for the reading! That's a very reassuring card to see at this time. I'm currently learning new skills towards a new career. Thanks for the compliment on my avatar!!
A few summers ago, I was spending a lot of time tending to a small orchard & yard, & there was a dragonfly that hovered near my face; and it flew all around the yard and then back to say hi or observe me close-up for some reason. It was face to face with me. Later on, I was spraying the yard and it came up to the water hose and drank from it several times, steadily balancing on the surface of the water near my hand, trusting me completely. I had an opportunity to really observe and think about the awareness of life on smaller scales and it increased my appreciation for that.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Omg I want to cry. This actually makes so much sense and not only does it help answer the question, it adds to the plot in a way that completes the circle, so to speak.

I did readings for myself on this same question but didn't have much luck. Thank you so much and enjoy Game of Thrones!

Oh and i thought this was another thread that I saw a few days ago. I think its meant to be that its your thread instead. I love the images of your cards. Big hugs to you!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

Thank you Alysha,
That's very kind of you to offer. I have just started my own Tarot Reading 'Business'. I have a big clientele opportunity, through good advertising, and friends, and coworkers, I do it in person at my home. I was wondering how successful it will be? I just started it. Thanks again for being so nice.

Your card for tomorrow:

Upright: Conflict, tension, loss, defeat, win at all costs, betrayal

I wish I had something better for you, but tomorrow will be harder than usual. You will also encounter someone either trying to cheat you of money, or lying to you. Keep your guard up. I was only sensing one person in particular, and you know this person. Have a nice evening.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Hello,
And here is your card for tomorrow, since it's already afternoon:

Upright: Indecision, choices, truce, stalemate, blocked emotions

You will need to make a decision about something tomorrow, and just won't be able to choose easily, it will give you a hard time. You also have some emotions that you have been keeping inside regards to this decision, and it's making you upset. Best of luck to you.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSdelurker

Omg I want to cry. This actually makes so much sense and not only does it help answer the question, it adds to the plot in a way that completes the circle, so to speak.

I did readings for myself on this same question but didn't have much luck. Thank you so much and enjoy Game of Thrones!

Oh and i thought this was another thread that I saw a few days ago. I think its meant to be that its your thread instead. I love the images of your cards. Big hugs to you!

Thanks dear . I'm glad I could help. I wish you good luck and all the best.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Hi Rainbow,

To be honest, I asked the same question to Tefts and both of your readings are very significant for our situation.

This is the reply from Tefts and my reply on it. Can you see in the tarot if we take our time, we can overcome these things that is holding us a bit back and reserved? Because I would really like to start a new life and preferably with a man that is so different and so kind, then the men I used to have met

Originally posted by Tefts
reply to post by woopy

woopy

"Do you see us falling in love and starting something together?"

It keeps mentioning being weighed down by responsibilities and troubles. Is it possible you don't have the time to fall in love because of unnecessary responsibilities?

My reply:
Hi Tefts,
You could be right with that. And it counts for the both of us. For me especially the last 4 years was filled with many losses and emotional turmoil. The death of my brother a year ago, the care for my mother and meanwhile having to overcome a highly traumatic experience with a man which I believed was my soulmate (and also have been told so by many psychics) but put me through highly emotional abuse. The last 4 years were so tough for me that end last year I got burned-out and I am now recovering. But still having lots of care for my mother and building up my own life.
On the other hand the man I like so much and me work together on a daily basis.You can say he is our teamcaptain of a team of 3

And both of us have to work many hours.
So that is a bit of a problem that would hold us back.
But he feels so good. From the day I met him, our contact was so natural and funny. We are so open to eachother, even about personal things. We also often lunch together at work and there are times when I hear his questions, that I really think to myself: are we just lunching or is this a date....

I really hope the both of us can find a balance in this all. It just feels so good. And I have the feeling that it is kind of mutual. Both liking eachother much, but at the same time holding a little distance because the work-relationship (and of course he only started 3 months ago and is new).

edit on 2-4-2013 by woopy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
My mother has recently informed me that she does not want to attend my upcoming destination wedding next year. Hearing this has been so hurtful and has left me dumbfounded. I don't understand why as it is not a cost/timeliness issue. She is telling me she doesn't want to travel outside of the country, yet has done so plenty of times before. After all is said and done, do you see her coming? Any insight you may have into this situation is immensely appreciated. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

it was my brother who texted me asking for money, and all those two do is lie... i never even replied lol

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by woopy

Dear Woopy,
If you take your time, will it work?

Upright: Meditation, contemplation, apathy, re-evaluation

You just got a confirmation card, the 4 of cups is saying yes, and those up there are the keywords for a working, and good start into this relationship. The cards basically says: Yes, have patience. Have a Happy Saturday.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by peluchesmom

I'm very sorry to hear about your bad news. My mom couldn't attend my wedding either, because my hubby and I live in another country, and my mom is scared of flying. So I really know how you feel.

Will she come?

Upright: Completion, integration, accomplishment, travel

According to the cards you will be luckier than me. Yes, she will come. You got a card for her that means travel. But I also pulled the wedding (3ofpentacles), and the decision(2 of pentacles), she is sill on the fence about it. You need to coax her, encourage her constantly, keep reminding her how you would love nothing else more but then for her to come.
Oh, and Congratualtions on getting married.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hi Alysha,
Well our brothers must be the same, lol. My little brother always had a hard time paying me back in the past, but since he grew up and is married, he became much more trustworthy, now he actually pays me back, so there is hope for your brother !

I 'm still waiting for my tarot reading. You offered me one, and I asked you a question. If you changed your mind and don't want to do it, it's ok, just let me know.

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue
reply to post by alysha.angel

Thank you Alysha,
That's very kind of you to offer. I have just started my own Tarot Reading 'Business'. I have a big clientele opportunity, through good advertising, and friends, and coworkers, I do it in person at my home. I was wondering how successful it will be? I just started it. Thanks again for being so nice.

Your card for tomorrow:

Upright: Conflict, tension, loss, defeat, win at all costs, betrayal

I wish I had something better for you, but tomorrow will be harder than usual. You will also encounter someone either trying to cheat you of money, or lying to you. Keep your guard up. I was only sensing one person in particular, and you know this person. Have a nice evening.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Rainbowresidue
I was wondering if you could do a reading for me..Ive been very concerned about my health over the last month it seems like my body is just not well lately what do the cards have to say please..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Dear Sugarcookie,
Let's see what's wrong with your health...
( Have you tried a 3 day cleansing juice diet? It would kill your bugs, and get rid of any lingering toxins. I used it before when I was feeling my body lacking energy, or vitamins, and you would only need to do it for 3 days, it really works if you need an energy or vitamin boost. I used my favorite juices: pomegranat, blackberries, for toxins, and freshly squeezed orange juice for vitamin c. Just a tip.)

This is your card:

Upright: Balance, moderation, patience, purpose, meaning

I'ts what I suspected when I first focused on you. The card confirms what I was sensing. You have a lot of toxins built up through out the winter and need to cleanse your body from the inside. Nothing serious, I didn't get any bad health cards for you but also pulled the ace of wands, and knight of wands. You need to get rid of toxins in your body, and take care of it quickly before it could turn into a serious problem. Either vitamin pills, or fresh fruit juices, anything that is good and healthy. Eat less sugar, less processed foods, no junk food for a while.
Best of luck with your new health regime.
edit on 6-4-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Rainbowresidue
Thank you so much for the reading and the good advise..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I would love to have a tarot reading from you. Thanks so much!

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

Dear Jenny,
Here is your card of the day:

Upright: Religion, group identification, conformity, tradition, beliefs
I first sensed that someone will feel pity for you and help. I'm not sure about the problem, it was fuzzy to be honest. But help will come for sure. Enjoy your Saturday.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join