It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offering Daily Tarot Card Read

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
double post somehow, oops
edit on 31-3-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue
reply to post by ballymoney50

I wanted to call you birthday girl, because your energy came across as very feminine, but on the net you can never know. lol. So happy birthday , you go girl. Have fun with your family.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Yehar

Thank you again x

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by risingfromfallen

Dear Rising,
This is what the cards showed me, and I'm sticking to it.

No big health issues, you are fine.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hi Rainbow,

I would love what you see for me in the cards

Recently I met someone new at work and he is so different then the men I used to know (I dont have many positive experiences with men). He seems to be a guy to my heart. And I start to like him more and more.
Do you see us falling in love and starting something together, not just as coworkers?
Thank you for your reading in advance

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Okay, thanks for the reading

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueShiroux

Is there a way the cards could help me figure out which of my friends the other woman could be?

Dear BlueShiroux,
Thanks for giving me the extra time to recharge.

Here is what I got:

I was sensing a dark haired woman while reading your cards. She is someone you dislike, and don't get along with. You have argued in the past. She has the same hope and dreams of being together with this man, and she is very optimistic about it, on the contrary to you.
That's all I got.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by woopy

Dear Woopy,
Here are 3 cards concerning the chances of you and this man from work being together:

First of all I wish you all the best. I ended up marrying a man, who was very different from the crazy guys I dated. My hubby is the lighthouse of my life
, and makes me a better person. He is always there for clumsy, silly me, lol, and I wouldn't know what I'd do without him. Been together 5 years now.

Now back to you. You have a big chance of having a good relationship with this man, who indeed is very different. His energy made me think of a trustworthy, somewhat quiet, but once you get to know him, very humorous man.

The 9 of swords is showing me,that I should point out to you, not to worry so much, and stop being nervous around him. It makes him feel awkward. If you are too nervous, and too worried, it won't work.
I'd ask him out for a lunch coffee if I were you, there's no harm in it, it can be casual , but if he is smart, he will get the hint.

Best of luck to you.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Hello,
I would like a one-card reading if you have time. I have a specific question in mind and I have set my intention. Thank you! I'm very interested to see which card will turn up.

Christy

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Uzumaki

Hello,
I like your avatar, it's very beautiful.

Your card for the specific question in mind:

Upright: Wealth, inheritance, family, establishment, retirement

It's a very good, positive , money related card. In family matters it may mean a happy, full, family. But again, this card is associated with finances. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Thank you so much Rainbow! Fact is we work very close together on a daily basis, lunch together and our contact is very natural as if we know eachother for years.
But past experiences indeed make me start doubting. I'll take your advice and remain just as natural around him as in the beginning

No more doubting. And I am happy to hear your own story, it proves to me it is possible to meet someone you can be completely yourself with

Very happy with your reading!
Thank you!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Rainbowresidue,

On an earlier post you mention you hear voices. Two nights ago, I was driving on an isolated highway with my windows up. I heard a loud muffled female voice. I thought I somehow turned my radio on, but it was off.

The incident was very spontaneous and quick. Is this similar to the voices you hear? Is this connected to the Tarot Readings I do online?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Hiya Tefts,
It's hard to tell, because we are all so different. I'm more visual, though I do hear voices, they are either close to my ear, or sound like the spirit is in the same room with me. If I am not doing a reading, and hear something, then it's for me, no one else, but if I am doing a reading for someone and then hear or see something, I know it's for the person I am reading for.

So in your case, since you were in a car, and wasn't doing a reading, I'd say it was a message for you.
That's just my opinion and my experience.

I just wanted to add, that I never had a spirit come visit me long after I did a reading. It wouldn't make sense. "Hey that safe is in the basement, not the kitchen. " LOL Imagine a spirit showing up late for the reading, after I have no way of contacting the person I did the reading for. I'm sure now that what you heard was meant for you.
I can't wait to get my reading from you, I posted on your thread.
(((( hugs))))
take care.

edit on 1-4-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: added comment

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Rainbow,
Tarot Cards have always peeked my interest, but never really looked into them.
If you have the time I would like a card,

Thanks

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Sure thing Mysteryskeptic,

Here is your card for tomorrow, since it's afternoon already.

Upright: Reunion, nostalgia, childhood memories, innocence

You will talk to or meet with someone you haven't heard of for a while. Sometimes this card also means getting little gifts in my experience.

I kept thinking how a cat person like you can only be a good person -I was looking at your avatar-, lol (My hubby and I have an orange Turkish cat.) And then I pulled the one card with an orange cat on it for you. -Like your avatar- Go fish, I mean figure. How weird is that?
Anyways this card was meant for you for sure, you will have a good day tomorrow. Enjoy your evening.

edit on 1-4-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Sure thing Mysteryskeptic,

Here is your card for tomorrow, since it's afternoon already.

Upright: Reunion, nostalgia, childhood memories, innocence

You will talk to or meet with someone you haven't heard of for a while. Sometimes this card also means getting little gifts in my experience.

I kept thinking how a cat person like you can only be a good person -I was looking at your avatar-, lol (My hubby and I have an orange Turkish cat.) And then I pulled the one card with an orange cat on it for you. -Like your avatar- Go fish, I mean figure. How weird is that?
Anyways this card was meant for you for sure, you will have a good day tomorrow. Enjoy your evening.

Thank you for being so quick!
My Avatar is from a card my wife got, when she got it we laughed so hard with his facial demeanor I knew I had to have it as my avatar!
Thanks again and your effort with your thread!

edit on 1-4-2013 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Thank you for my reading!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Oooh I thought I missed the chance to get a reading. If you are still doing them, I'd love to ask a question.

Not important, but if possible, I'd like to try the Thoth. If its appropriate for the reading in your opinion, that is.

I'm writing a novel and am stuck because there was a sudden major plot twist that I didn't anticipate. I'm now stuck because I can't answer the question of why this plot twist. What advice does the tarot have on the plot twist? Advice on the novel in general?

Thanks so much!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSdelurker

Hello, I am about to go out for half an hour, need to get some groceries for dinner, but when I come back, I will do your reading.

I don't have the deck of tarot cards you speak of,the Toth one, I only have the Rider Tarot and Gilded Tarot decks, please pick one of those.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Hm. I think I understand now c: thank u

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join