It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offering Daily Tarot Card Read

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlueShiroux

No worries, lol. Anytime, when I have time.

Why is there no chance fur you two to be together at the moment:
I pulled the 8 of wands again, though I shuffled very well. This card is really, really telling you , that you'd need a miracle for that to happen.
( I got this card for you before as well, when I was trying to figure things out for you, I just didn't mention it. )

I then pulled the Tempereance, Magician, and the King of Swords.
I think there is someone else, that's the problem, maybe that other woman is trying harder, or she is trying to keep him, but she's the key.

Meaning: Balance, moderation, patience, purpose, meaning
This card besides showing the other woman, is also telling you to be more patient.

edit on 31-3-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

edit on 31-3-2013 by peluchesmom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by peluchesmom

-Him, the man from work.

I did a full reading , because I do take these questions seriously. I don't want to give you just a 1 sentence, or 1 card answer. The cards clearly say,that the judgement call is yours to make. You have a somewhat balanced relationship now, and yes the man from work could be for you. But is he better? No. According to the cards just different. He isn't a king, just a page. He'd be different than your current partner. So basically the cards aren't telling you that there is someone better out there for you, they are just pointing it out, that there could be that man from work. But the choice/judgement is yours to make. Best of luck in your decision.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Curious about one more thing if you could.

Been fighting the VA over disability for awhile, what are my chances of finally getting approved?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

THANK YOU so very much. I really appreciate the time and effort you took into providing me with this reading. Blessings to you. xx

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

If you have time I could do with some guidance

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Dear Jam,
This card came as an answer to your dilema:

Upright:Efficiency, routine, conservatism, methodical
The pentacles cards most of the time answer questions about money, and that's what you got.
This card means a definite 'Yes'. Your problem will be solved.

Boy, I love giving good news. Have a great day!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by peluchesmom

THANK YOU so very much. I really appreciate the time and effort you took into providing me with this reading. Blessings to you. xx

You are very welcome, and so kind. I wish the same to you.
Have a wonderful weekend.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulo

Dear Soulo,
This came out as your guidance cards:

Upright: Endings, beginnings, change, transformation, transition

Upright: Intuition, Higher powers, mystery, subconscious mind

I pulled the 'death' card as your guidance card, which means new beginnings, and need of change. So I pulled another clarification card to find out what you need change in, that's when I got the high priestess card, which was very interesting indeed. The guidance cards suggest, you need to focus more on your spirituality, but in a different way. I sensed 'visualization' ( It's a type of meditation, google it, if you are unaware of it.)as a new method, and also that you should listen to your spirit guides, or intuition more.
Best of luck to you, I hope this helped.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Thank you so much, I did a short spread for myself yesterday and it said near enough the same thing but means more coming from someone else if you know what I mean? Thank you again this was a great help

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulo

Thank you so much, I did a short spread for myself yesterday and it said near enough the same thing but means more coming from someone else if you know what I mean? Thank you again this was a great help

Your more than welcome, and I know exactly what you mean. I prefer asking someone else to do my reading, because my ego always gets in the way. LOl.
Have a nice day, hon.

I'm glad our cards were so similar, it means we are getting the same messages about you.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Is there a way the cards could help me figure out which of my friends the other woman could be?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
May I have a card for to-day please as its my birthday

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

Happy birthday!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlueShiroux

thank you very much that has made my day

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueShiroux

Is there a way the cards could help me figure out which of my friends the other woman could be?

Could I please get back to you tomorrow? I will do a specific reading to find out who, ok?
Now I shall give a card to the birthday person here.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

Hello Birthday Buddy

First of all, Happy Birthday.

I wish you chocolate cake, many nice gifts, and all the best.
Here is your card for today:

Upright: Talkative, curious, mentally restless, energetic
This explains you in a few words, and your state of mind today. I wish you all the best. I also pulled the Fool, and the 6 of cups, you will have a foolishly good time today. Enjoy. (And 6 of cups, meaning good gifts. )

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Thank you so much you have me down to a T lol
I'm having a sleepover with my daughter to-night face packs and the heep
though i refuse to get my long hair cut yet as my girls think me being 51 now is pushing it lol
Your only as young as you feel and I feel 16

Thank you again your a very kind person to be doing this for everyone
May your God be with you xx

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Thanks for the input - I've been worrying about my health lately so I decided to try a new diet. Have a good day!

Update: rimjaja had said my health was not good....so I'm not really sure now what's up.
edit on 31-3-2013 by risingfromfallen because: Update

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'm going to have to get a girlie picture up on my name thingy because people keep calling me buddy lol I knew I shouldn't have went with the Ballymoney name tut

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join