It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offering Daily Tarot Card Read

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by watchesfromwall

Hiya Watchesfromwall,
Your very welcome. Yes, I'm actually on holiday. Let's see what your card for tomorrow is:

Upright: Upright: Teamwork, initial fulfillment, collaboration, learning
You will have a good, productive, and very busy day. Nothing bad for you tomorrow, perhaps feeling tired at the end of the day. I'm sensing there is a group of people you work with, who are in your age group, and you enjoy working with them. Well tomorrow won't be any different, only busier than usual. Have a nice evening.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Rainbowresidue, can you pull a card for Thursday for me. It's important day for me. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Sure, ok, here is your card for Thursday:

Wheel of fortune, I know I don't have to tell you what that means, but anyways here it goes:

Upright: Good luck, karma, life cycles, destiny, a turning point

Just to let you know that while shuffling the ace of swords fell out reversed, so your lucky day will start off rocky, but for sure end very well.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Rainbowresidue...OMG! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Well done!! You are right about me

Hmm very interesting, I can sort of see what you are getting at here...it is my latest niggle

I will rise above it...thank you for confirming what I already knew!!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue
reply to post by proob4

Hello,
It was good, but the process will take lots of time and focus from you. Best of luck .

Ok thanks again

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
How do I get a tarot card reading? what does it mean? Is it an immediate thing or a long range forecast? I know nothing about Tarot cards.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Well Rickymouse,

My late grandmother,bless her, who was one of my mentors told me to:

" Never use the tarot card as a crutch. It's not something to lean on, it's just a tool that helps you explain better what you see."

Now I don't know how true this is for other Tarot readers, but I am a seer, meaning I see images/visions, and also hear words/sentences, when focusing on a psychic reading. I have done many readings without using cards, but for the forums I figured this would suit best. It is after midnight where I live, and I promise I will get back to you tomorrow with links to read about the Tarot, and a daily card from me. I apologize for not doing it now, but I had a very eventful day, and am dog tired. I will explain and do your daily card tomorrow.
I wish you a pleasant evening.

edit on 27-3-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm a little worried about the ace of swords reversed falling... That doesn't void the Wheel of Fortune right? I really hope it doesn't....

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Most of the online research I have done says the two cards are connected when one falls while shuffling.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Excellent cards. Thank you so much for the reading. The cards are beautiful.
Best wishes.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Yes, they are connected, all cards are when reading them, even when one just happens to jump out. But it doesn't neutralize the meaning of the wheel of fortune, it only means, the day will start off 'bumpy', but your good luck will still happen.
I know it's an important day to you, so please don't worry so much, lol, you got one of the best cards for luck in the whole deck!

edit on 28-3-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Hello again,

Here is a link for you to read about the Tarot.
www.sacred-texts.com...

And here is your card for today:

Upright: Meditation, contemplation, apathy, re-evaluation

Today your thoughts will be mostly around finding a new way, to start something new. You wish to do something else, are daydreaming about change.
Best of luck to you!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Interesting and thanks.

Dodging a bullet? About time as I have been getting hit by cannonballs! So bad I haven't wanted to look forward until recently (nervous laugh), but good to know and as usual it has private relevance.

Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baddogma

Interesting and thanks.

Dodging a bullet? About time as I have been getting hit by cannonballs! So bad I haven't wanted to look forward until recently (nervous laugh), but good to know and as usual it has private relevance.

Thanks again.

Hahaha, glad you liked it. I usually don't use that term, but it fit you perfectly. Enjoy your day.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Your Ace of Swords Reversed is making a lot of sense. Right now, I'm afraid to find out a result, I'm lacking clarity on an issue. Later today, I'm going to it check-out with my fingers crossed... I need to have Faith. You pulled a Wheel of Fortune Upright. And, I pulled and Ace of Pentacles Upright. It has to be good news.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

The anxiety is getting to me that I pulled another card... Nine of Pentacles Upright...It has to be GOOD.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Dear friend,
I am 100% sure all will be fine, don't worry so much about your test results, you passed. All of the cards I picked,and the ones you picked are pointing towards it. Play some games, talk with a friend, try to take your mind off of it, til you can check online for the results. I wish you the best of luck.
You had the wheel of fortune, then the nine of pentacles, only the sword showed some resistance, but it meant a bumpy road, not failure. So please trust yourself and the cards.
edit on 28-3-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: spelling

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I don't understand what went wrong... When I drew cards and asked about my day, I drew two Ace of Pentacles (upright) two times in a row and a Nine of Pentacles (upright). You drew a Wheel of Fortune and an Ace of Swords (Reversed) fell out during shuffling. Yesterday, was so "unlucky" for me, it felt like a Wheel of Fortune (Reversed). Bad things kept happening one after another... At the end, of day when I checked my results they were poor
I'm so confused...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tefts
I don't understand what went wrong... When I drew cards and asked about my day, I drew two Ace of Pentacles (upright) two times in a row and a Nine of Pentacles (upright). You drew a Wheel of Fortune and an Ace of Swords (Reversed) fell out during shuffling. Yesterday, was so "unlucky" for me, it felt like a Wheel of Fortune (Reversed). Bad things kept happening one after another... At the end, of day when I checked my results they were poor
I'm so confused...

If I remember well, from when I used to do Tarot, Swords are the `mental` suit...
So, you have all the potential of having a great outcome - Wheel of Fortune - but you are slowing it down, if not reversing it through too much thinking.

As was advised to you earlier- stop worrying. Concentrate on the Wheel of Fortune ONLY and the luck it can bring.

Good Luck!

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join