It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offering Daily Tarot Card Read

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
To BreathOfFreshAir: Your welcome

Originally posted by BreathOfFreshAir
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Thanks Bunches Rainbow....
I dont know much about the tarot....was wondering does the stuff coming out of the cups mean anything?

The cups are on a cloud and stand for wishful thinking. Each cup containing: visions, thoughts, dreams, hopes,ideas both good and bad.
I attached a link about this card's explanation, it shows the rider waite tarot card, so a different picture a little but the meaning is the same. You can get a clear idea what the card means if you read that.
en.wikipedia.org...

Please check the link out, sorry I don't have time to type it all up, besides I think the link explains it better than I could after just getting home from work, lol. Cheers.

edit on 19-3-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I am interested as well, if you are still doing this.
Thank you for sharing your energy with us
!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Your welcome,
Dear Woodsmom, here is your card:

Upright: Fertility, femininity, beauty, nature, abundance

This card came out, but it actually describes you instead of giving you a hint of your day, so I pulled the queen of wands for you today.

Upright: Exuberance, warmth, vibrancy, determination
Now this is more like it, a nice sunny day for you. No big arguments, no bad news, just an overall warm feeling for you today. Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Dear Everyone who is reading this
I have shared a lot of my energy since I started doing this thread, and had a busy but good day at work, but still tiring, so I will continue reading cards tomorrow, and will take today off to rest, and recharge.

I wish everyone a great day, and if you have some extra , and unneeded energy lying around, send it my way, lol, because I am exhausted.

See you later tonight if I can, or tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Thank you kindly!
Enjoy your rest.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Hello, I would love for you to draw one of these beautiful cards for me tomorrow. Thank you so much for doing this.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue
reply to post by proob4

I saw a lot of forms being filled out. And a man rubbing his nose , I guess it was a nervous gesture. That's all I got when I pulled the card.
Thanks again. But kinda what I was really after was, is this good or bad for me?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hi there....I hope by the time you read this, you have had a good sleep

Would love to have a go at this once you are ready!!
xxx

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Good afternoon, please could you do a Tarot reading for me? I have questions regarding my work and, my mission now and my love life. Thanking you in advance, whenever you are able to do it, will be most appreciated.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picard
reply to post by AntiNWO

Your expectations, from a quantum perspective, influence your reality far more than you probably have any idea.

Good point, thank you. I'm just tired of seeing hundreds of readings for others and then my request being ignored, so it's hard to be optimistic. I did have a different attitude the first few times, btw. I will try to change my attitude next time around and maybe change my results.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue
reply to post by AntiNWO

I'm not here to change anyone's mind, I'm only offering a free service for a couple of days. This is your card for today

Sorry, my original post was poorly worded. By "change my mind" I meant change my pessimism with regards to possibly getting a reading, which you have. Thank you for that.

I have to say, Most of what your reading says is dead on. As far as my cynicism, it's pretty much limited to politics.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Please pull a card for me, thank you

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I would really like one too, when you have the time of course

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I would appreciate one as I love this sort of stuff and think it's interesting. Thank you

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

With much respect I would love one

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Wow! Spot on!

Thanks

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Hello Rainbowresidue: Will you please draw a tarot card for me today. Thank you for your kindness.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
What a lovely set of cards!!

Where can i buy some? They are talking to me already from the few i have seen on here.

Love and light to you Rainbow.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I want to follow in Rainbowresidue's footsteps and do Tarot readings for you guys. The only problem is that I'm a new member, and I still need 20 or more posts, to start my own threads...

I have been doing Tarot for only two years...
When I do Tarot it's more than just picking a card, I'm in a deep meditative state when I pull the cards and ask questions, it takes a lot of energy.
edit on 22-3-2013 by Tefts because: Mistake

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hey I'm interested.
Can I possibly get a card too?? pretty pretty peeeeezzz

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join