It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offering Daily Tarot Card Read

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

edit on 18-3-2013 by ellen13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LubLub

Your very welcome.
This is your card:

Upright: Reunion, nostalgia, childhood memories, innocence
Don't worry, no storm, or dark clouds on the horizon for the near future. I see some small gifts, and happy times ahead. This card says it all. Meeting up with old friends, and remembering great times. It's a feel-good card. You won't have much trouble nowadays. Best wishes.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

Dear Paul, this card is for you:

Upright: Intuition, Higher powers, mystery, subconscious mind
This card reminds you to listen to your intuition, because you haven't done so in quite a while. Your inner voice is trying to tell you something, but you aren't listening.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Dear Vasa Croe,
I just pulled another card to answer your question. It will be an argument, and nothing big.You got the page of wands and the page of swords, two people arguing about something little.

You are so funny.

Don't need to keep your fingers crossed anymore.
edit on 18-3-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Dear Vasa Croe,
I just pulled another card to answer your question. It will be an argument, and nothing big.You got the page of wands and the page of swords, two people arguing about something little.

Thank you! I really appreciate your time and you doing this for me. That I can handle....don't need anything huge and crazy right now. Just brought our new little girl home from the hospital NICU and hoping for some relaxing few weeks to get back into the swing of things.

Again....thank you for you time. Very much appreciated.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gr9g9997

Your card for today:

Upright: Strength, courage, patience, control, compassion
These are very nice virtues for a person to have, the card wants to remind you to keep them up, keep doing what you are doing, there is no bad news for today, just a 2 thumbs up for you!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kaidec

Hello, here is your daily card:

Upright: Clear thinking, intellectual power, authority, truth
You will need to keep a clear mind today. Your knowledge will be tested, so get those brain cells working.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

I running a race that day. Guess I'm not going to win!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Dear All, I answered all the requests, and will be heading off to bed soon. (I'm in a different time zone.)

If anyone posts after this message, please note, I will do your reading tomorrow (Tuesday).
Have a nice evening everyone.
Good night.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

I sent you a U2U. And good luck

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This is very fun. I would like a reading as well after you wake up.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I have never done these things before, so I think I should do it too

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

reply to post by GregJ

yes, sure, if the 3 of swords are upright it means heart ache, break up, but if it is reversed, then you are already over it.

Thanks..

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Thank you very much rainbowresidue. The reading makes a lot of sense to my situation at the moment. Very much appreciated, thanks again

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

reply to post by missvicky

Ok, I sent you a message.
Here is your card:

I really hate this card with a passion, it always means something tricky or bad for the person I am reading.

Upright: Bondage, addiction, sensuality, materialism

Be careful someone doesn't trick you out of your money, or that you over spend on something that isn't really worth it. You should also avoid characters today, that seem "shady" to you. Best of luck.

Hahaha! What a reading for St Patrick's Day! So I was "Irish" yesterday and drank too much and a patch wearing biker gave me the eye all night, but at least I got a couple of free drinks in return for limericks! btw I made it home safe and sound thanks to my husband.
Thanks for the reading!
edit on 18-3-2013 by missvicky because: to add

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Thank you so much Rainbowresidue. I could really do with some good news.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hello again!

A question or two... In your experience, is the Tarot effective because it is somehow "psycho-physically" reflective of what is going on with the participant? So in that sense it is not so much predictive but more a reflection of the current pattern - that the participant is animating, and who may or may not (decide to or be able to) change?

In other words, the Tarot is pointing out or reflecting a pattern based on the synchronicity or connectivity of whatever is being considered in any particular moment between the participants and the cards being drawn?

Anyway, when you get a moment, a card please. Thanks!

Edit: Oops, you have retired for the night. See you tomorrow!
edit on 18-3-2013 by bb23108 because:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I hope you all know what you are playing with. Tarot cards and Ouija boards are things better left alone. I speak from personal experience. You never know exactly what kind of forces you are attracting and they generally are not good ones. This is not innocent fun but rather serious stuff. Be warned that if you attract the wrong attention to yourself you will wish you never played with the forces behind these things and once you attract the more powerful forces you will be in for a battle that only the good side can get you through. If you need guidance, insight, help for the future use prayer and common sense. Again, especially to the poster I urge you to put the cards down and anything else you would probably refer to as supernatural or whatever. You're playing with fire. Send me a personal message if you want to know more I would be glad to help you. Don't be sheeple, people. Know what your asking and playing with before you do so.

God Bless...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tebin35

I hate having to do this, defending myself, since I'm pretty sure I'm a good person, but here it goes.

There are seers and prophets in the Bible as well. Amos,Samuel, Nathan,etc.

Apostle Paul said," Pursue love and desire spiritual gifts, but especially that you may prophesy."

I'm only trying to say, that it's okay according to the Bible for a person to see visions, and tell the future. I see visions too (sometimes even while reading the cards for someone), I don't just read cards, but I mostly keep those visions to myself, because they are usually about my family and friends. (It's enough that they know.) I've had visions of loved ones since I was a little girl. I don't feel like I am doing anything wrong. I'm a very spiritual person, and I am thanking you for your concern, but trust me I am okay. I don't need saving.

So I guess, you won't be asking for a card then?

I will continue with the readings tomorrow.
Night everyone.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tebin35
I hope you all know what you are playing with. Tarot cards and Ouija boards are things better left alone. I speak from personal experience. You never know exactly what kind of forces you are attracting and they generally are not good ones. This is not innocent fun but rather serious stuff. Be warned that if you attract the wrong attention to yourself you will wish you never played with the forces behind these things and once you attract the more powerful forces you will be in for a battle that only the good side can get you through. If you need guidance, insight, help for the future use prayer and common sense. Again, especially to the poster I urge you to put the cards down and anything else you would probably refer to as supernatural or whatever. You're playing with fire. Send me a personal message if you want to know more I would be glad to help you. Don't be sheeple, people. Know what your asking and playing with before you do so.

God Bless...
But your argument does not hold up if the Tarot cards are simply a reflection of what the pattern is for the participant. Everything is connected, we participate in a vast field of indivisible relatedness, and there are many signs that we may choose to see or ignore that reflect the pattern we are currently animating.

If this is done with positive intentions, as the OP is clearly demonstrating, then in my opinion there is no problem with this. Of course, the cards, in my view at least, are not predictive in and of themselves, and people should not look at them that way - but they may be reflective of something true, and that is where the reader's skill comes in, and the participant's own discrimination to use what the reader says or not..

Anyway, I am sure your concern is well-intentioned, but is it based on some fundamentalism that disapproves anything occult-like - e.g., astrology, the I Ching, etc.?
edit on 18-3-2013 by bb23108 because:

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join