It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Testimony of an Air Traffic Controller

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This is just a great coverage of air-traffic controllers working with government to identify incoming air-traffic.
They see so much on their screens,but can't talk about it.

Also pilots nowadays see so much unknown air-traffic and gladly they now can talk about it more openly than before.

Michael Smith was an Air Traffic Controller with the Air Force in Oregon and, subsequently, in Michigan. At both of these facilities he and others witnessed UFOs tracked on radar and moving at extraordinary speeds. He also confirms that personnel were expected to maintain secrecy concerning these observations, and that NORAD, the North American Air Defense Command, was fully apprised of these events.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I think they've seen things for years and have been muzzled. Government is scared spitless of ET. If they came here, they have tech we can't imagine. And we are no match for it. If people knew ET was up there buzzing around, many would be terrified, thinking we are being invaded. There could be world wide panic, causing untold damage. They're going to cover it up as long as possible.

............................Just waiting for the ones who will come, claiming to know ET's plan. You know they'll be along shortly.
edit on 16-3-2013 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

I think it's the other thing around governments are scared about, We could be divided people if we knew their are better worlds out-there with much more humanity around. Some human races could worship them and fight against our own species, others will leave earth in search of a better place to live ...and technology spoiled to use in coming wars.. remember we humans are easily converted...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
He seems sincere. Thanks for posting.
S&F.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Why do you believe there would be world wide panic?

If Obama came out tomorrow and said that yes there are ufo's zipping across our sky and we can't do anything about it what is going to change for you?

Are you going to go out and cause a riot or are you going to get up in the morning and go to work or school as you usually do?

I think you might watch the sky a little more but that's about it.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I watched the whole vid. He was a little anxious (probably because of the piano player in the room during the interview, I can't imagine that anyone would add that in after it was filmed, right?) but from some lie-detecting stuff I know he seemed honest. Does anyone have any confirmation that he actually worked with, where, and when he claims to have worked on radar?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I don't see why he would make up a story like this, and make fool out of yourself, I think he's telling the truth..

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
I think they've seen things for years and have been muzzled. Government is scared spitless of ET. If they came here, they have tech we can't imagine. And we are no match for it. If people knew ET was up there buzzing around, many would be terrified, thinking we are being invaded. There could be world wide panic, causing untold damage. They're going to cover it up as long as possible.

............................Just waiting for the ones who will come, claiming to know ET's plan. You know they'll be along shortly.
edit on 16-3-2013 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

You confuse UFO with ET.
UFO = unknown phenomenon.
Unknown Phenomenon can include ET in there somewhere, if you want it to, but, until there's data enough to draw any conclusion on what this phenomenon is, it stands as simply Unknown.

UFOs can get along quite swimmingly fine without the requirement for ET.

Weather shows up on radar too. What do you think your weather man on the news uses?
Thus, for all we know, this Unknown Phenomenon could include and be attributable to natural phenomenon we as of yet have any understanding of.

Secrecy? Sure. It's a no brainer because the general population are idiots, and if they get told there's UFOs buzzing around in the skies all the time, they might also make the mistake of UFO=Aliens. Certainly fringers, and nutters might get pushed over the edge. Nutters going all nutter in public can create sympathetic responses with regular folk taking a dip in nutter pond.
Why risk public disorder over something that's pretty much nothing as the phenomenon has shown no marked serious danger to public safety?

I, however, also agree with Hopechest. Most people would simply go about their usual business.
Hell, even if aliens we invading some localized area of the planet and not a threat to other places, most people would certainly be interested, but, all in all go about their regular business until there actually IS a threat.

It's a mostly harmless mysterious phenomenon.

edit on 16-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
These aliens must not be so advanced. Our "primitive" government is able to keep the public from knowing that the "aliens" exist. You would think that they would just reveal themselves to the public as opposed to kidnapping people in their sleep and shoving probes up their a$$es

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

It would depend on what "They" do. I'm speaking more of what government is afraid of, not me. Personally I think I would actually weep for joy. I know they're out there somewhere, I want to meet them.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

And once again NORAD pops up in all this UFO business.

Judging by all the other stories, they must have rooms and rooms of UFO reports.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
There are so many qualified eyewitness /radar
personnel stories at this point.
I think the real leap of faith is to assume these are
non issues or nothing to be bothered with.

All of it, from the KLA pilot sighting in which the disc
was estimated to be a mile in length, to the disc hovering
over the control tower of O'Hare .The testimonies of so many
credible witnesses is immense. For someone to still say,
'Nah, nothing there. Mass pilot hysteria ?'
They aren't even trying in my opinion.
And, very seldom hold there debunking answer to the same
critical light they hold the incident.

Maybe the sightings are of military black project type craft.
But I don't know. There have been sightings of the giant triangle
since the 1950's. It's said NORAD had flat screen monitors
back then, but a mile wide craft? I dont know.
A mile?
edit on 16-3-2013 by sealing because: More

edit on 16-3-2013 by sealing because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

I also do wonder why not European traffic controllers come out with stories like these. For some reason Ufo's have more interest in the US then over Europe, or NORAD also covers European airspace I don't know?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

The Arizona UFO (phoenix lights incredible amount of witnesses ) could hold immense amount of B2 bombers on one wing , so ya how many miles are we talking about then?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

It's a no brainer because the general population are idiots

I don't think they are idiots , but be held for idiots ...well in fact all the governments are taking us for crazies.. but the general population knows better!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Great thread and very interesting testimony - especially the part about how when a UFO is confirmed on radar screens the standard operating procedure to keep it to yourself, never to write anything down and notify NORAD immediatley.

The part when he states that NORAD informed him to lie to Police Officers about the radar confirmation of several UFOs travelling over Michigan is also very interesting - here's Michael Smith again at the NPC:

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

And once again NORAD pops up in all this UFO business.

Judging by all the other stories, they must have rooms and rooms of UFO reports.

I'm sure they have mate but seeing as they are completely exempt from the FOIA it seems they've got things sewn up pretty good.

Blackvault's John Greenewald Junior did once prove that NORAD collected and collated CIRVIS UFO reports from miltary and civilian pilots (even though they informed him 'in good faith' that they didn't) by going through the channels of Canada's Access Of Information Act and presenting them with their own documents (but it seems that not many UFO cynics like to talk about that).

Cheers.
edit on 17-3-2013 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

thanx Karl , I never will understand why this secrecy is being uphold in this time period , after almost every government in the world has come out with tons of documents that they are aware of the situation.

But it seems that this is another story in the open , and I bet we will see more of them coming in the future...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If most of these ppl weren't afraid to report about what they see due to being harrassed or our right fired, we would have such a better picture of what is really going on. There is no doubt in my mind that we are being visited by ET and have been for a long long time. Now if we truly know what they are doing or what they want is another thing. I'm not ever sure if our own gov or other countries really know what is going on and that is why they keep it tucked away like they do. And for anyone to just blow it off like it does not exist or try to justify it as natural are just ignorant of the facts or they know more then they are letting on and want to keep it under wraps.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
I watched the whole vid. He was a little anxious (probably because of the piano player in the room during the interview, I can't imagine that anyone would add that in after it was filmed, right?) but from some lie-detecting stuff I know he seemed honest. Does anyone have any confirmation that he actually worked with, where, and when he claims to have worked on radar?

lol...yeah...why does every interview have to contain a musical backround....and...what's with the hazy-blurred drop-cloth of the backround, i can't even tell if he's in a room. plus, i had to turn down the bass setting on my speakers, because all i heard at first was a deep muffled wobble

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
reply to post by DAVID64

Why do you believe there would be world wide panic?

If Obama came out tomorrow and said that yes there are ufo's zipping across our sky and we can't do anything about it what is going to change for you?

Well, one of the reasons he isnt going to that is, he would be admitting that objects are entering and leaving US airspace without permission, and there is nothing they can do about it. I even think this might be the case, but Im sure no President in his right mind is going stand up and say "Yeah, sure, we have been detecting these objects since the 1940's, we have no idea what they are, who built them, what they want, where they are from, if they are ET or not- they run rings around our latest jets and we cant stop them, but you just carry on about your business- nothing to see here..."

Its like coming right out and saying the country cannot defend its own airspace. Just think about it- if they really are detecting them (which Im pretty sure they do regularly), but they have never been contacted by 'them', and TPTB are in the dark just as much as we are, do you really think they would admit that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join