It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark + Gabby's Love Affair w/the AR15

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Mark Kelly has nothing on Gabby as per their mutual love of the AR15
This post (below) got no attention whatsoever in another thread probably because it was in the wrong place, so if its permissable I would like to re-post it here as its own thread. Soon after posting this yesterday (3/15/13) I then saw this article today (3/16/13) on Alex Jones' page Gabby Giffords’ AR-15 on the very same subject, but still using a cropped photograph
of Gabby holding the machine gun in the main body of the article. All cropped pictures are a form of dis-information and are usually intended for propaganda purposes.

Originally posted by POXUSA

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I wonder if Gabby Giffords is someone who needs to be closely monitored?
Photo Gabby Giffords with AR15 This picture is on facebook ... so I can't verify or anything ....

Gabby's Giffords' explanation of the cropped photo of her holding an AR15.

Posted on March 15, 2013 by Robert Farago
Gun Grabber Gabby Giffords on New AR-15 Photos

Cropped photos (above) can be mis-leading so these images might reveal more on Gabby's motives for seemingly enjoying the handling of automatic weapons. Her husband might have the same desires. Perhaps he wanted to share his newly purchased (used) AR15 with his wife......

Please read the entire article - its truly enlightening as regards Gabby and Mark's true feelings about guns.

In our last post on former astronaut and professional husband Mark Kelly, we remained unconvinced that the gun control advocate bought an AR-15 to show how easy it is to buy an AR-15 (as claimed). Since then, we published a cropped photo of Mr. Kelly’s wife Gabrielle Giffords cradling an AR-15. Yesterday, the former Congresswoman and spree killer survivor turned gun control advocate published a non-cropped version of the original image, a bonus image and an “explanation” for the event on Facebook. [Full text and additional image after the jump] Team Giffords is going with we never wanted to ban AR-15s only “more strongly regulate them.” So Ms. Giffords joins her husband in our estimation: she’s a hypocrite, coward and “secret” gun lover. If she wrote this . . .

Here are two photos of me that a conservative blog has dug up. I remember both of these days fondly. The first is at the Tucson Police Department firing range. They invited me to test rifles and tasers that they bought with federal funds, which I helped secure. The second was in Afghanistan while I was visiting with our troops serving abroad. My work as Southern Arizona’s Congresswoman frequently put me in close contact with some of the world’s most powerful and deadly weapons – supporting police departments, advocating for the Border Patrol, standing up for our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, and supporting my constituents’ and my own Second Amendment rights.

edit on 16-3-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Thanks for getting further info. I saw that picture on Facebook and wondered about it.
Now we know. Kudos to you.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
What a fricken fraud! Just more of "do as I say not as I do" from the "elite" power hungry nut jobs in charge.
Couple this with Feinstein getting called out on her attack on the second amendment and it all comes full circle.

ETA: Oh and look her target of choice for her photo op looks to be that of a teenager with a pistol. What, they ran out of silhouette targets that day? What about the ones of adults with guns?

edit on 3/16/2013 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

AND - A few other points regarding the un-cropped version of the photograph of Gabby Giffords the "gun grabber" as she is seen grabbing her own favored weapon of choice - the AR15 as well as her 'alleged' husband Mark Kelly. Why do I allude to an 'alleged marriage? Because they have different names, and I can see no good and valid reason for it - that's why!. And politically inspired 'name recognition' is not enough of a reason/excuse.

This photo is an excellent example of propaganda photography.

Is the teen in the target image a Palestinian 'poster child?' OR is he being 'posed' as a potential concentration camp victim? - wearing such a uniform certainly does bring that idea to mind. I wonder if there isn't some unconscious mind gaming going on here in the form of propaganda!

Why does that police officer have ACU’s? These are the uniforms rejected by the military BTW - so he actually gets then for free! Hence he cannot be charged with the crime of impersonating a member of the armed services. This military uniform bears a police patch, which is an indication of the ongoing - pervasive - militarization of all local police departments throughout the USA. Much of thier training comes from the Israeli's and Mossad channeled through the SPLC, the ADL and AIPAC for funding etc.

Why is the cop/soldier covering up his privates? Does he betray a sub-conscious fear that Gabby might make a eunuch out of him?

1. Two soldiers wearing the Universal Camouflage Patterned ACU, as well as UCP-patterned patrol cap (left) and boonie hat (right) - Note: The Badges and unit patch worn by the Soldier on the left are worn incorrectly.

2. U.S. Army soldiers in May 2011, wearing the ACU in the Universal Camouflage Pattern, along with its replacement Multicam pattern (second from left) in Paktika province, Afghanistan.

edit on 16-3-2013 by POXUSA because: txt

new topics

top topics

join