Obama Couldn't Eat at Hill Meeting Without Food Taster

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Gotta be some kind of clue. World leaders kick the bucket all the time. The underlings waiting in the wings will try anything to get the reigns of power. They probably attempt to poison each other all the time. We just don't hear that much about it.

What creates paranoia about that amongst world leaders? All their outright murdering of other people "in the name of the state".

Obamas drone kill list?

Hows that working out for you Pres?

Sleeping well lately? I hope your dreams are plagued with the dismembered souls of the dead.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Having a food taster or observer for his food prep is probably a good idea these days.

They said he was looking longingly at the food. I bet so, have you seen how scrawny the guy is now? He looks unhealthy. Michelle should climb down from the pedestal and send a sack lunch with him or something. Doesnt look like she has missed any meals. Someone needs to take some mercy on him and FEED HIM. Im definitely no fan of this administration, but its sick to watch the guy waste away like that.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This is bad news when our own President can't eat food in our own country for lack of a taster. It's an insult to the American chef, the Americans hosting the meal, and all those other people who have to endure one man getting a taster while we get thrown to the wolves in food problems. All he needed to do was to eat from a half-eaten plate of food from someone else. He could take a fork and reach across the table and pick food off of other people's plates.

It's a failed design in a bad way anyways. Say you get a piece of meat. Well one side can make you grow fatter, and the other side could make you croak. Taster only tastes a little -- the taster doesn't lick the whole thing right? Maybe goes to his tasting van and pulls out prepared food that looks like what is for dinner? They don't have a can of Slim Fast somewhere as a substitute to eating the food? Maybe a Cliff Bar in a pocket?

They have a machine at the airport that scans suitcase items for chemicals. Can't they make one that scans for germs and poison? They have dogs that sniffs for drugs and bombs. Can't they just get a food dog? That would be more entertaining than a taster.
edit on 17-3-2013 by Sandalphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This is just a experiment folks.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Can they taste spit in food? I used to spit in my dog's food, but only as a bonding measure. When the dog tastes your spit, he realizes that you are the alpha sharing your food with him. I do not imagine they would spit in the President's food for the same reason though. (Pick the president of your choice/loathing here.)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

I have a leprechaun picture you can use. It is guaranteed to get results.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

That is so for anybody having such a high position...
It could happen that anybody here in Serbia should have a food taster, especialy if you are not mute...

Can dental injections be made with poisson content, for special purposes? Some specific snake one? With delayed effect? Few days to few weeks?

No, it will not be able without your Government to pay to me! You will get a bill on request... Specification, list
edit on 3/18/2013 by dragnik because: additional text

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum