The Roots, Guises like an Ancient Sumerian God, and Footprint…from Curiosity Sol 67, 72.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Seems that the Rover Curiosity, it is encounter on its way, dozens of anomalies. From the sands of this ancient dry lake, emerge inexplicable anomalies, of what appear to be traces of ancient life and probably of an ancient civilization that time ago, it dwelled on its sides...

The Root

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Detail (notice: different traslucent material and the anomaly emerge from the rock in two points, and cast shadows)

Detail in yellow (root or cable?)

The "Double Mistery"

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

At first glance, this image, appear to be some kind of Fossil (vegetal or animal, however a biological print)

Detail in yellow.

But if you rotate UPSIDE DOWN the same image... appear an incredible Humanoid Profile that resemble something like an Ancien bearded Sumerian God portrait....

Detail

Enhanched in yellow

And Nearby... a Footptint

edit on 16-3-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hey Arken, go back to PIC1 and look at the seashell just above to the right of
your arrow mark.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
That looks like a root, I can tell you that rocks don't form like that. I wonder how NASA is going to explain this one
........Great find !

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
Hey Arken, go back to PIC1 and look at the seashell just above to the right of
your arrow mark.

Dozens of fossils in this little martian area....

Glad to see you again miccey

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Keep it up Arken, good job...
SnF

However I'm not too keen on it being a footprint but the face is really obvious even without the coloring you added

The more one is been exposed to the hidden truth, the more it becomes a reality...

Peace
edit on 16-3-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Heck am I the only one who sees just rocks? yes they may have shapes in that look like something but I could go outside and find a rock with a face in it on earth very easy.
Well put thread but I just see rocks.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Heck am I the only one who sees just rocks? yes they may have shapes in that look like something but I could go outside and find a rock with a face in it on earth very easy.
Well put thread but I just see rocks.

I'm with you on this one mate.
Like you say, you can find anything on something if you look for it.
Vivid imagination required I guess but 'buildings' and or 'bones' would be convincing.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
"The root"
On the top of the rock, part of it is slightly higher getting hit by the light comming in from the right, nothing sticks out.

On the side, a small rock behind the big rock is merging with the dark patch(posible shadow) creating an illusion that something is sticking out, nothing sticks out.

" The face"
Nope, "but maybe Medussa is from Mars", but nice imagination you have there.

"The footprint"
Nice rock.

I really hope you find something one day, so i can give you a flag for your hard work, but still, no flag from me
edit on 16-3-2013 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I do enjoy these kind of threads, but seriously, rotating pictures to reveal something "your" looking for in a rock.

I could not see any of the things you where talking about until looking at your modified pictures. I could see other objects and visuals, which just plays pareidolia in my mind.

Keep up the good work though, digging through those pictures to find things must take some time.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Dozens of fossils in this little martian area....

... and ancient machinery, perhaps? Encased in rock & stone? Previously buried in sedimentary layers? Mineral fill-ins preserving shapes and structures? To some extent? Then resurfaced? I really have a lot of questions in this regard ...

By the way: S+F!!

P.S.: I really tried hard, but I just couldn't identify the sumerian-like face that you hinted at, perhaps I need some more 'guidance' to actually see it!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Detail (notice: different traslucent material and the anomaly emerge from the rock in two points, and cast shadows)

Detail in yellow (root or cable?)

I don't think so.

That rock was also photographed on Sol 74, at a slightly different hour, so the shadows are slightly different, and those areas you marked do not look like they are casting any shadows.

At first glance, this image, appear to be some kind of Fossil (vegetal or animal, however a biological print)

Hmmm, no.

But if you rotate UPSIDE DOWN the same image... appear an incredible Humanoid Profile that resemble something like an Ancien bearded Sumerian God portrait....

Why do you keep on analysing JPEG compression artefacts and the result of some software's resampling algorithm? Resizing small areas of photos with that much compression it's a waste of everybody's (mostly yours) time, because we cannot know what was created by the JPEG compression and what is real.

This is what the original image looks like when resized to 400%, without resampling.

And Nearby... a Footptint

That's one of the silliest thing you ever posted.

Keep on looking.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

SILLY is your, not effective, attempt to try to debunk what it is clearly visible.

Sometime the silence is better, ArMaP...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

SILLY is your, not effective, attempt to try to debunk what it is clearly visible.

Visible where, in the JPEG artefacts? Don't you know how JPEG works? Don't you see the clear JPEG artefacts in the zoomed in (not resampled) images?

Sometime the silence is better, ArMaP...

Not when I see someone wasting their time because of their ignorance of image compression.

If you learn how things work and stop wasting your time with JPEG artefacts and focus on real images, you have more possibilities of getting some real results.

As for the footprint, it looks nothing like a foot, unless you have very strange feet.

Edit: don't you have any thing to say about the photo from Sol 74?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.
edit on 16/3/2013 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Sol 74? got a link I have tried to find it but get man many photos.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Your boring and incorrect technician reasons are silly. Really.

Unfortunately I can't say what I think, now, of your behavior....

Nothing to add. Not for you.
Imagine the "Ignore Button" operative.

This is the last time I reply to you...
edit on 16-3-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Sol 74? got a link I have tried to find it but get man many photos.

Sorry, that's what happens when I post in a hurry.

Here is the photo from Sol 74.

edit on 16/3/2013 by ArMaP because: forgot the "mod thingy"

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Your boring and incorrect technician reasons are silly. Really.

Incorrect? In what?

Unfortunately I can't say what I think, now, of your behavior....

I don't care what you think of my behaviour, I wanted to know what you think of the image from Sol 74, that's the topic, not me.

Nothing to add. Not for you.
Imagine the "Ignore Button" operative.

OK, I'm imagining it.

This is the last time I reply to you...

So, you are one of those that think that's better to ignore different points of view instead of seeing if they are right?
OK, but I don't think that will be useful to you in your life.

Keep on looking, maybe someday you will find something real.

edit on 16/3/2013 by ArMaP because: forgot the "mod thingy"

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Arken,

You have had some intriguing threads on these Curiosity images for sure, but I am with Armap on this one. These photos are "just rocks".
That's not a root.
That is not a Sumerian God's portrait.
And that is CERTAINLY not a footprint.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I like OP's enthusiasm on looking for "anomalies" on Mars but just as what someone said, it's the way his responses that's off putting.
Anyone here I think would love to see or finally spot the real deal without a doubt but being obstinate on something that is so uncertain despite being presented with a clear reasoning, this might just result to the boy who cried wolf.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Some ppl say "you see what you want to see.."
Sure, but that goes BOTH ways..Doesnt it?

And i bet these guys and gals
Mars One
Will have Lots and Lots of sites to
explore. Now THAT is amazing....

Now, IF, and it is a strong IF, Arken is right..
There will be a a VERRY loud TOLD YOU SO
thread, and it will keep coming and be spammed..

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join