It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Universe is Similar in Structure to the Brain, We Are Living in the Mind of God!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The following website has a picture of the Universe looking like a brain--

Our Brain’s Neurons Look Exactly Like The Structure Of The Universe
www.disinfo.com...

This could mean we are living within the manifestation of God. If nature of reality is the nature of God's mind, we are living withing the mind of God. The psyche of God would therefore be expressed in the nature of reality.

Different Dimensional and Mental States

The human brain has different levels of mental states related to brainwaves : delta(0-4 hz), theta(4-8hz), (alpha 8-12 hz), beta(12-30 hz), gamma (30-100 hz). The manifested physical brain of God also has similar varying mental states in the form of different dimensions of different frequency and vibration.

THE SCIENCE OF BRAINWAVES
www.nhahealth.com...

Human Characters Are Based on the Nature of God's Psyche

If nature is the psyche of God, then every person is a manifestation based on the psyche of God. Our human characters and personalities are not ours but belongs to the psyche of God, our soul merely experience from it. This is already very obvious from the information gotten from past-lives and reincarnation.

The Cloud Atlas movie says it well from the phrase, "our lives are not our own". This is seen in how souls take on different human characters in different lifetimes that have vastly different personalities. No soul owns any manifested human character but perceives from it. Souls perceive from the many smaller aspects of the God psyche from one life to the next in its mission to help God experience itself in the lower frequency dimension.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
So what are all the atoms of your body doing right now? if this claim
is true which it could be we would simply be part of some other living
organism and he/she/it might not even know we are here, its all relative
to the observer.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It's good brain candy, thinking about this. While new to some, did you need this article to tell you this? I don't know if I ever ACTUALLY seen this theory presented in this fashion, I pretty much always thought this was a natural assumption of nature appearing fractally.

Star and flagged, just cause I enjoy the topic, and I give it some validity.
edit on 3/16/2013 by japhrimu because: Last line

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
A similar (if not an identically titled thread) completely disappeared from the threads list, it seems, for no specific reason, except the 'pat' reason I was informed of when trying to access it subsequently...
The history of it having been posted to, and its URL have been dissolved without trace...a conspiracy in the making, in itself...

A99

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
A similar (if not an identically titled thread) completely disappeared from the threads list, it seems, for no specific reason, except the 'pat' reason I was informed of when trying to access it subsequently...
The history of it having been posted to, and its URL have been dissolved without trace...a conspiracy in the making, in itself...

A99

It got removed for spam because I posted an identical article in the 2012 forum thread.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimothyTang

Originally posted by akushla99

A99

It got removed for spam because I posted an identical article in the 2012 forum thread.

Solved! Thank you...much appreciated.

A99

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TimothyTang

We are living inside another living being...Our solar system represents the organic compound 'Flourine', which is a gas having a pale yellow colour; our Sun.

Our solar system is nothing more than a 9-proton atom, spinning in infinitum.

As above, so below....

top topics

join