It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Usa to bolster defences in view of threat from north korea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I'm on my phone so posting is tricky

In short the usa is to move anti missile missiles to shore up defences against north korea
Link to full story

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This whole thing strikes me as being highly illogical, If analysts say the regime is years away from producing a missile capable of carrying a nuclear warhead to the US, then why spend all those millions of taxpayers money bolstering up missile defense systems for something that is never going to happen?

I mean, if you look at the Geographical situation of the United States, who in plain reality is going to try and attack?

In my opinion if there was an attack to take place, this would be against US interests on the European side of the world... methinks!?

Please correct me if you consider me wrong!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Sorry missed it

mods please remove

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

He said the US would add 14 interceptors, which can shoot down missiles in flight, to 30 already in place in California and Alaska by 2017.

So that's 44 interceptor sites for what .. one or two NK missiles that have proven to break apart in mid air again and again ?

It is pretty obvious that these interceptors are directed against the Chinese and Russians. Who are they kidding.

top topics

join