It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're in perilous times now what are you going to do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Don't worry guys. Just follow the darkness when it comes. Overcome your fears. And you will be returned here. Once everything blows over. That or the messiah is gunna rain hellfire and prophetic divine wrath on their million ufo-carrier fleet. Towers burning, Burn the towers. Bathed in holy light and lighting.

Let this prophecy be fullfilled and sound the drums of the wheel of time. Let all other beings look upon earth during this event in fear. Humanity, Seamlessly lost, How the gods await a mortal with the power to crush planets does what is right, instead of being the tyrant for 1000 years and handing over the keys to the 7 demons of hell.

He himself must be pure and justice incarnate. The messiah will not be a cuddly fellow as people believe Jesus is the son of man. The son of man is not Jesus, He was referring to someone else completely different. Do i think i am him? No not really. But i am a seer, and my life is very confusing. Am i just a messenger? Or the message? This i don't know.
edit on 16-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Religious fear mongering.
"Evil is coming, run to God"
Look at the state of the world. I think we know who gave up on who.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
If such an event were to happen. Do you think humanity would be able to stop it?

Do you think the world would be able to stop a million of these exact ships.

So i had a dream a couple years ago ( i am an authentic alien witness this dream was some time after my experience)
Basically i saw towers coming down with hundreds if not thousands of pods flying off of them when it lights up.

It was a very vivid dream, i'm not gunna bother elaborating to much other than the towers had a psychic signal and other people could hear it too and were like Going schizophrenic like holding their head and just running across the road for no reason.

The message said * Earth is about to endure a catastrophic cataklysm, if you do not come with us you will die* And people were flipping out! i heard the syran from the town and everything.
I was in a deep state of meditation or something in this dream. And i became aware it was a dream after. So i asked. Will i be taken? Will i be saved? No, you will be left behind. They are only here for the children. And that really really upset me.

Then it dawned on me. People would horde to those things with their children.... .... .... ... i don't even know what to think about that... I mean.... PEOPLE WOULD DO THAT

So i asked my friend 2 weeks ago if he had a dream like this before. And he said .... yeah how did you know? I had it a couple years ago. My face when he said that.

Then my other friends dream starts to make sense. He basically said that in his dream it was the end times and he was leading his gf and some of his friends towards mc donalds and one of the pods landed in front of them and one of them. And some tall figure comes out with big black eyes. And tells them to get in and he says NO don't trust it its lying to us!

and then it turned on them instantly. Similarly. Others are having similar dreams now i imagine. Some people have had dreams of being in the city below. Think of pyramids. Atlantis. This was the great hidden secret locked away. To preserve humanity. If you can understand why under these circumstances such things should never be assumed as treasure for the greedy. Orions Ark is for the chosen to Pwn some fallen angel nubs.

edit on 16-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join