We're in perilous times now what are you going to do?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
What can you do? Sit and watch the world around you decay into doom and chaos, while you try to distract yourself. There will be no distraction from the end, we will all see it face on in all its horrifying glory. What do you do when you are desperately low, when you are so low you can't imagine even saving yourself? When you are completely empty you no longer look to yourself, you beg of anything whether it exist or not to save you, or help you in some way, in any way.

Imagine being suddenly caught in that sate with no way back to the way life was before. What has come before you? Your worst fears imaginable have come to life. Your family is murdered, disease rips through your community, your neighbors consider eating your flesh to survive one more horrific day. You cry out for mercy, "Why!!!???? This is so unbelievably terrible, this can't be real, please for the love of God someone help me!" "God help me! I don't know if you are real, but God if I ever needed you I need you now! Please God I'm sorry, oh god what has become of humanity..."

You lie in the corner your bones raw and protruding against your cold floor, your flesh burns for sustenance but you do not have the energy, you hear a murder, death shooting, scream, rape, baby crying dog barking. You can't move, you just want to die. God has forsaken you. Or did you forsake god?

Those who have grown comfortable with evil will know evil and be consumed by it. Your soul will never rest because it will be left behind in a pit of bitter agony. Evil is all around us eating our life force daily pounding away at our walls of defense. It wants us, it loves us, and we think we love it too. It seems attractive, just like a first crush,. but the shine wears away and you see it for what it is. Do not commune with evil, lest you bear its child within you and be forever bound to it.

Matthew 7:23

And then I will confess to them, 'I have never known you, remove yourselves far from me, you workers of evil.'

Matthew 25:41-42

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

Luke 13:27

But he will reply, 'I don't know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!'

Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, 'Sir, open the door for us.' "But he will answer, 'I don't know you or where you come from.'

2 Timothy 2:19

Nevertheless, God's solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: "The Lord knows those who are his," and, "Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness."

Mark 9:43

If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out. Mark 9:48 where "'the worms that eat them do not die, and the fire is not quenched.'

I warn you and I warn myself, do not wait until it is too late, dismiss this as fool's folly, bible thumping goodligash at your own peril, but think once upon your eternal soul and the knocking at the locked door before you make the choice.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Don't worry about the people here. Some are well aware of whats happening and I'm sure others aren't far behind. Its the people out in the real world who are going to be punished because they have blindly followed what is considered the norm. They cannot be told and I hope something miraculous occurs soon because I really do fear for them. The warning signs are here and I don't care what people say whether its "Nothin will happen", "the religious texts are bs", things are happening right now and I consider myself a non-religious person.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

I really feel for those with young children. I'm 50 years old, I can walk out on the street and do whatever I want, I'm not afraid of death. I can confront the evil-doers. I'm not afraid of dying.

What if you have young children to protect? What would you do for them? I know I'd do anything to not have them hurt while I'm alive to protect them. Who do you trust? Children need to eat.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

What will I do ?
I'm British
Keep calm and carry on.
Now where did I put my tea ?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I'm just grateful that I'm getting to experience this thing called life. It easily could have been another combination of my parents genetics that came together that day. Rejoice!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Who is the "we" you are referring to in your post header? Can you clarify this for me as i am not in "Peril" at all from my point of observation. Do you want to know what "I" am doing about the "collective state of the planet" or is this more like a question you are pondering for self?
To answer your question from my own perspective as accurately as i could would take many many more threads but that, i would consider a waste of my energy as i am concerned with something else for now.
I hope i did not "derail" this thread and this will be the last post i will be making on this subject in this thread.
edit on 16-3-2013 by ThePhysicalExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePhysicalExperience
Who is the "we" you are referring to in your post header? Can you clarify this for me as i am not in "Peril" at all from my point of observation. Do you want to know what "I" am doing about the "collective state of the planet" or is this more like a question you are pondering for self?

You are one person... This is not about one person. You may be living a great life but the truth of the matter is that something sinister is making its way into the world and I understand that its been around for along time but it is intensifying. If you cannot see that, then I feel for you.

To answer your question from my own perspective as accurately as i could would take many many more threads but that, i would consider a waste of my energy as i am concerned with something else for now.
I hope i did not "derail" this thread and this will be last post i will be making on this subject in this thread.

Why bother answering then? If you think the topic isn't worth your time, why bother commenting in the first place?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
truth of the matter is that something sinister is making its way into the world and I understand that its been around for along time but it is intensifying.

And what would that be?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

truth of the matter is that something sinister is making its way into the world and I understand that its been around for along time but it is intensifying.

And what would that be?

If I had the answers to everything, you would already know.. I don't and I cannot say what the problem is.. All I can say is I think its going to get worse.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Wow the OP is dripping with fear...

You forgot some important scriptures:

Philippians 4:4-7
English Standard Version (ESV)
4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; 6 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

I am not a Christian but a student of the Christ. You must cast out the fear and stand in the holy place within. Does't matter what you believe you just have to take control of your own mind and fear prevents that.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

Im goin to Disneyland!!

What... too much?

edit on 16-3-2013 by Akragon because:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
This has a lot to do with the prophecy of Orion. The messiah Basically conquers the kings of earth, and then after make this different very clear. Defeats Satan and brings the people of Orion into the city of *heaven* or Gods city below. Once the doors are sealed, well. Lol. Tough luck for everyone else? hens the quote of hilarity when they knock at the door and we get that humorous response Lmao. That would actually be my response trying to be funny. Go away i don't know you! Your not from here
This is the Lair of Yahweh, And we don't allow evil inside. * were not evil!* mhm Well we all will see in the coming events. Who is brother among man. And who is Seldom for themselves.

Those who do not move are destroyed by the Rattlesnake, Which is not Orion.

You can interpret All of these prophecies, all of these texts. Everything. With what i stated. As plausible reality, you can see how the 4 horses of death are the forces of *darkness* working over the land right now (Illuminati) Tho, they only be unlock they are not at the whim of Satan. I'm saying all of this - Its all piecing together nicely isn't it? convenient? or truth? - Even the interpretation of fallen angels. We know from ancient hieroglyphs and lore passed down that Pleiadians are related to Reptilians. They are the Reptilians we were warned about. Tho, there are several branches of reptilian. We can see that if we add more of a protein in development of a chicken egg it turns into a mini raptor.

Now knowing this, We can assume that the pleiadians are *angels*... by word definition. They could have genetically modified wings. And still appeared reptilian. We can also see human hybrids among them. Who are tall and blond. And almost birdlike with big black eyes.

We know of the war of Orion and Pleiades, Even in the holy scriptures themselves they mention how God (Yahweh) is at war with *lucifer* his creation over quarls with man. We see lucifer casting disease on the land -Evidence of viral gene therapy isolation croping. Purposfully infecting people so a rare carrier appears a Carrier has the new genes from the virus which (Biology isn't as complicated beyond listing and labeling/identifying) Basically just gets a needle takes the new genes from the carrier. Puts it into a virus and injects it into desired target.

We see quotes in the bible

New Living Translation (©2007) "Can you direct the movement of the stars--binding the cluster of the Pleiades or loosening the cords of Orion?

chord : Noun

A group of (typically three or more) notes sounded together, as a basis of harmony.
A straight line joining the ends of an arc.

So we see the word Arc appear. But this is relevant to the bible? The ark of the covenant the ark the boat. The ark weapon. ARK.

What is the Ark? Its a ship. Well, sort of. Its also a city too. But i thought it was a weapon? Yeah it is. It arcs around the planet. Such reference is the Ark. The coming 3 days of darkness will be brought, and Yahweh will appear.

When the bible mentions accepting the lord and blah blah. They are referring to this.

www.anagrammer.com...

These are all literal events to happen. The bible was almost completely literal but has been tampered with so the Original story is lost. Origin. O-rion. These are not coincidences. Our his-story is em-beded in our Pr(O)-phecy...... Post/Pleiades r = radium-226.

Annograms for phecy

12: YECH
12: HYPE
11: PECH
11: HYP
9: YEH
9: HEY
8: YEP
8: PYE
8: PEH
8: HEP
7: PEC
7: CEP
5: YE
5: EH
5: HE
4: PE

We know gods true name is Yehweh. Which we can see the anagram states He ye and what not. We this a lot in the bible. Like i'm trying to point out. NOT simple coincidence. In fact who ever thought up all this information to be an elaborate hoax would of had to have had MILLIONS of people. And empire, and advanced tools to pull this off. Because as stands. We are left with a whole lot of questions.

And so i have answers.

Phecy: P:pleiadians, he, christ of Yahweh. Basically the jews were right. And no i am not jewish. But i have been blessed by the hounds of Orion. And I have been shown my native spirit totem to be The Arctic shadow wolf. The panther also is my other totem animal shown by my experience others shared with me. Beware, If you believe all this. Know that god is a badass creature, and Christianity is severely misunderstood ( technically its Satanism by a christian point of view) Since Orion is a being who casts darkness. He himself is a black lion. Or a black dog. Loyal and always on guard. He Yah-Weh will answer you. They really do respond to prayer. And soon they will come to test people. If you are bound by your own fears, you will be left behind for the rapture. From which the Pleiades will come. To take some people and any child they can get. Why the war? Or the sudden removal. We do not know definitively.

Behold the feathered serpents, The fallen angels. From which all texts warned us about.

We have been warned. Even the many of christian followers believe Satan to be a snake...

Why?

josephalmighty.multiply.com...
www.crystalinks.com...

Cherokee Prophecies

Prophecy of the Rattlesnake

The Cherokee Calendar also speaks its voice telling that at this time of the fingers striking Jupiter that Orion Star System will awaken. And the Pleiades and Orion will war once again as in old. Jupiter and Venus will awaken to its destiny of TIME UNTIME of cycles. Orion will WAR with Pleadies, Jupiter will WAR with Venus. The time of the Cherokee UKU's will be at hand.

In the year 2004 and 2012 an alignment will take place both on the Cherokee Calendar and in the heavens of the Rattlesnake Constellation both. It is the time of the doublehead serpent stick. It is the time of the Red of Orion and Jupiter against White Blue of Pleadies and Venus. It is the time of the Uku's choosing. It is the time of the Beloved Woman and MYSTERIES OF TIME UNTIME. It is the Time Untime of the THUNDERBOLT and the spirits of Lightning Mountains.

In the year 2004 and 2012 the Cherokee Rattlesnake Constellation will take on a different configuration. The Snake itself will remain, however, upon the Rattlesnake shall be added upon its head feathers, its eyes will open and glow, wings spring forth as a winged Rattlesnake, it shall have hands and arms and in its hands shall be found a bowl. The bowl will hold blood. Upon its tail of 7 rattles shall be the glowing and movement of Pleiades.

The Rattlesnake shall become a FEATHERED RATTLESNAKE or FEATHERED SERPENT of TIME UNTIME.

WHEEL OF TIME.

edit on 16-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

And what would that be?

If I had the answers to everything, you would already know.. I don't and I cannot say what the problem is.. All I can say is I think its going to get worse.

I've seen some vague bs on ATS before, but this takes some beating. Sorry to be so rude and so personal, but really, this is just ... [hangs head and shakes it] vague bs. You understand it has been around for a long time and that it is intensifying, and you think it is going to get worse, but you don't know what "it" is??!! There are a lot of problems out there. Is there any chance that you could at least narrow it down to let us know what KIND of form this "something sinister" takes?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimoniousfinale

And what would that be?

I've seen some vague bs on ATS before, but this takes some beating. Sorry to be so rude and so personal, but really, this is just ... [hangs head and shakes it] vague bs. You understand it has been around for a long time and that it is intensifying, and you think it is going to get worse, but you don't know what "it" is??!! There are a lot of problems out there. Is there any chance that you could at least narrow it down to let us know what KIND of form this "something sinister" takes?

Take a look at my post. I try to clear away the vagueness of it all into what the real prophecy is. What every has misinterpreted. Know the bible speaks of its children being unable to find faith. Its because they have been led astray, The leaders of this planet, I donno whats going on in their heads. Maybe pleiadian influence. But everything is wrong. Its all backwards.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimoniousfinale

First you don't have to know what something is too feel it.. There are some things you look at but that also doesn't mean you will know what it is especially if you are blind. Same a touching something blindfolded.. What bs are you referring to exactly? I could tell you the US Government is the problem but I could be wrong.. Maybe its the Muslims, I'm not sure though. Maybe its me and I need to change, its not me.. What about you? Maybe its people like you that are making me feel this way... I don't know. How do you expect me to pin-point something that hides itself so well, no-one can pinpoint it? I think your full of bs.

Now why don't you tell me the story of why nothings wrong and we should all just chill?
edit on 16-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

And what would that be?

Take a look at my post. I try to clear away the vagueness of it all into what the real prophecy is. What every has misinterpreted. Know the bible speaks of its children being unable to find faith. Its because they have been led astray, The leaders of this planet, I donno whats going on in their heads. Maybe pleiadian influence. But everything is wrong. Its all backwards.

The Pleiadian influence? We have leaders both Political and Religious playing god.. Is that enough? What makes you think the Pleiadians are even real?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

And what would that be?

The Pleiadian influence? We have leaders both Political and Religious playing god.. Is that enough? What makes you think the Pleiadians are even real?

And here is what happened to Atlantis. No they are not playing hide and seek. The boogeyman took them.

In this picture. You see the bird in the middle row on the left? Well what's with the dragons? I made that connection already for you in the post above referring to chickens being dinosaurs.

Now look carefully my friend. You can see at the top right hand corner 7 circles. Which is how many planets Earth is apart from the outer planets. Summarians counted backwards believe it or not. And also coincidentally we were put in the 3rd position, To honor the 3 kings. How do we know about Orion? Why is Orion god? Some other things you may have not realized about this picture is... Its not complicated. Really. Its funny people think the ancients is something unexplainable, They scour the archives for references. But the ancients speak like i do. When we are referring to something doomful we use metaphors because its a poetic death, and Ironc. We wanted to make this very very clear.

Now for further explaination to show people i know what im talking about. See the sun, the moon cycles, Now at the very beginning of the picture we see 2 circles. Remember this Circles either always represent a planet Or just a generic saying for neutral. Its just a number counting. We know that 2 planets were destroyed as a cause of this war. This was in the time long ago. So we see the 2 circles there. Now the first sun, is a rather deformed sun. This should be taken as a shaky start. Now we see it progress, There are 5 symbols in total. 5 bakthuns, or in summarian if we ignore the sun and moon symbols. We see can count 12, which all together represent counting! See the 2 eye symbols. This should be 2 millenniums.
Its right beside the symbol with the alignment that looks like a tower with circles in it. See how my logic can simplify this? It becomes obvious they are speaking about an alignment here. You can see the line with the planets lining up. Now to not confuse people. Think of 5 bankunts or sun cycles since that event. You can see people marching towards the alignment. 2 planets. There are 2 planets. And look there's people being experimented on. And the final picture is lucifer purifying the planet in fire.

Well. This picture might help.

In this picture, Its where the king and queens chamber star paths are carved through the pyramids to point specifically at those constellations. We have much lore about Ursa draco and Orion being one in the same being. But if they are the black cats black dogs and shapeshifters we see. Than what are the greys? Well. Possibly Pleiadian Orion hybrids, Hense why they are bald but emotionless because of the reptilian bird in them.

Think of crows and ravens, Smart birds. But known tricksters. Think of the native legends... They speak of raven, he is a creator but not THEE creator.

edit on 16-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I didn't say that nothing was wrong. What I DID say is that I found your posts rather vague. I quote:

The warning signs are here ... things are happening right now ...

something sinister is making its way into the world and I understand that its been around for along time

I cannot say what the problem is.. All I can say is I think its going to get worse.

something that hides itself so well, no-one can pinpoint it?

Unless you can give me a bit more than "things", "something" and "it", I'll continue to think that "vague" is the right word.

Doctor: Thanks for coming back to see me, Mr. Smith. The lab has sent me the results of your tests.
Patient: What's the diagnosis, Doctor?
Doctor: You're not well.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

I see a world that is on the brink of madness and I see that the driving force behind much of the peril comes from quarters that either have no religious affiliation or from those that are at war against faith and those who hold it true.

I say to all: Judge me if you will... hold my faith against me. Make me your enemy because of my beliefs. That is your choice to make. But I will not change who I am to please another, nor will I trade my beliefs even at risk of my life.

I do not fear the end. In fact, I feel blessed... in a certain kind way, that I am here to witness so many prophesies come to pass.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimoniousfinale

Something is not right... I cannot tell what it is but I'm leaning towards power structures. Who or where its coming from, I don't know.. It includes religion and invisible organisations. But its to complex to simply point fingers at one individual, even one group because when it comes down to it, they are all the same entity at the top of the power structure. Maybe its all of them, who knows.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join