It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Flu -- Do you have it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

Fibromyalgia is mostly like related to the same changes in your brain that also cause depression. Depression is rarely just a mental issue. For me, my depression is due to chronic pain from migraine headaches after getting a neck injury. Pain is a physical symptoms of many things, yet there is no definitive test to prove that you are in pain or how severe you perceive pain to be. Pain, depression, and fibromyalgia are alike for this same reason.
My depression is known to be a physical problem within my brain because increasing my serotonin reuptake fixed it. My fibromyalgia most likely (based on studies I have read) is due to changes within my brain that make me feel intense pain with little cause. Often depression is a precursor; equally often, fibro patients become clinically depressed due to chronic pain. It is a vicious cycle. I receive proper medical care and treatment. Fibromyalgia is a real physical condition recognized by medical experts.
"Chemtrails" are an internet myth that is not proven, therefore getting sick from them is not possible.

edit on 17-3-2013 by stars15k because: clarity

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I've been driving under contrails for months, and have seen every type of contrail there is out here. I haven't been sick a day from it, or had any funny tastes in my mouth. I have however seen some things on the ground that amaze me that get ignored. I've driven under the exhaust of a plant (that is similar to a contrail) that was so huge it blotted out the sun for a few seconds. I've seen other plants pumping out exhaust that could be seen from over 60 miles away. And yet no one points to them as the culprit for anything, they point to the planes flying overhead at 34000 feet as the root cause of all the problems.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Sorry, but you are mistaken.
Aluminum is the most common metallic element in the earth's crust. It is everywhere. The same is true with barium. It is the 14 most common of all elements in the earth's crust. To say those are somehow delivered to you via the exhaust and/or "spray" from a jet, you would have to test the trail itself. This is done often, and nothing like "chemtrails" have been found yet. Ground based testing is useless, as is rainwater collection.
Even the founder/leader of "California Skywatch", a "chemtrail" website has even concluded that there is no evidence of "chemtrails". You must have missed that memo?
And then you make the rather stupid assumption that I am somehow paid by the government to do this. Really, your paranoia is funny. I am what I am, an Indiana grandmother, who cooks, has dogs, and wants people to just learn a little something on the web instead of passing off crap as science and paranoia as reality. I use the same name all over the place on the web, please feel free to look me up.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

This isn't even worth a disputable reply because I'd be feeding a troll. You feel like a big man behind that keyboard?

I am not a troll. I believe passionately that people should learn some real life science. Too often, they rely on the internet for entertainment and cross the line of believing everything they see. Like the "chemtrail" myth.
How is my passion for telling people to research and learn any less valid than your passion for spreading the stories you do? It's an open forum. Deal.
And I have never felt like a big man anywhere at anytime. Just ask my husband.
As far as behind the keyboard.....where exactly were you when you wrote that?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Sorry, but this is a personal slam. You continue to come onto the same forums as I, and then supply nothing to the conversation except your lies about me.
I will not continue to stand for it.
Being called a troll, shill, disinfo agent, and other such terms is not in keeping with the TOS here. It's name-calling and you are person the doing it.
Put up or shut up, please. If you can't prove what you claim, it has no place here. Your "feelings" don't count, either. Prove it.
And keep on topic. This thread is about "Chemtrail Flu", not "Stars15k is a Troll."
By the way, telling people to ignore me is promoting censorship.

edit on 17-3-2013 by stars15k because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I care.

That's why I want to see the stats to back up the story, is that too much to ask?

Or would you prefer to live in ignorant fear?

Because if you take this story on its merit, then everyone that's ever seen persistent contrails should have the exact same flu symptoms...right?

If we take this story on its merit, we should live in fear of those trails in the sky... Or buy his magic pills that will make you better.

Quite convenient for him huh?

Not everyone has the same metabolism so not everyone would have the exact same reaction to any form of exposure.

You deniers want proof? Wait a generation and watch the incidence rate of Alzheimer's increase..as a result of exposure to metals like aluminium .... or maybe I should say wait another generation since this generation is probably already showing affects of poisoning... seems like the battlefields are always begun in the mind

But hey, you probably won't remember this conversation either so its a moot point

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

You mean jet exhaust isn't really toxic?

It is toxic, but jet exhaust is neither chemtrails nor contrails.

Why not? You believe in fairy tales in regards 911, why not "chemtrails" too? Or are you just HOAXing?

This is called a strawman, throwing in a reference to 9/11 does not validate anything at all about chemtrails.

To the Op. Yes pollution of the environment is making everyone sicker, gene-really. Jet exhaust is certainly one factor. But that is what the BS of "chemtrails" is designed to distract from. The real toxic chemical compounds in jet exhaust, whether you see it or not, whether it is at altitude, take off or taxing. If the turbine blades are turning, the exhaust is toxic.

And now I am unsure of your position, as I agree with this statement, but chemtrails are still a hoax.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Let me get this right

TPTB have spent tonnes of cash on created a chemical, fueling the planes and keeping everyone quiet so they can spray the skies so that people get the fuel? come on now, this is just stupid ....

BUT for the harden believes out there, to what end exactly - millions spent, people get the flu and then they visit the Docs and gets some medicine - doesnt that seem like a waste of money

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

So you admit that Geo-engineering exists?

Who has ever denied it existence?

Please

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

And now I am unsure of your position, as I agree with this statement, but chemtrails are still a hoax.

You are right, "chemtrails' are a hoax. "Chemtrails" are propaganda to distract us.

I believe that is what the propaganda is designed to do... keep us bickering and confused about the real issue. The real issue in my mind is the pollution... the "dis"information comes from whomever keeps the mystery "spraying" subject the center of focus instead of the real issue of the pollution and health issues caused by it.

Its brilliant really. We argue and argue about some secret program or agenda that has us digging the internet for mystery spray nozzles and substances coming from "chemtrails" (which is different from actual toxic chemicals in jet exhaust). That way we never actually wonder what the effects are of the real jet exhaust compounds that are actually raining down on our heads. Those who live in heavy airline traffic areas or near airports are sickened by that stuff. But if you bring that up, the disinfo moles shout, its only "condensation", they are only harmless contrails, not "chemtrails". Then the chemtrails people argue back and the subject is effectively buried.

If I was a mega airline company, I would want people to steer away from any talk of real health issues that my jet engines might be creating so making up a mystery to distract people from that would make sense. I invent "chemtrails".

Sort of like Area 51. the Bermuda triangle, Ancient Aliens, whatever. All these are just believable enough (and not verifiable) because they are to "vague" or distant or guarded to ever come to the truth. But they keep us distracted from actually discovering the truth.

Same with 911 conspiracy theory. The distraction is all the details about how the buildings fell; was it explosives, missiles, thermite, remote control, the list is endless. All of that distracts us from the real issues of why this was done and the ongoing wars this country has started as a result.

These issues are designed to keep us occupied so we never get to the bottom of them or bring any real responsible parties to justice.

Thats what I meant.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

You deniers want proof? Wait a generation and watch the incidence rate of Alzheimer's increase..as a result of exposure to metals like aluminium

Problem with that is that your exposed to aluminum everyday, unless of course you can leave your house without walking on the ground.

Aluminium is the third most abundant element (after oxygen and silicon), and the most abundant metal, in the Earth's crust. It makes up about 8% by weight of the Earth's solid surface.

en.wikipedia.org...

Actually that is not true...

One of the most publicized and controversial theories concerns aluminum, which became a suspect in Alzheimer's disease when researchers found traces of this metal in the brains of patients with Alzheimer's disease. Many studies since then have either not been able to confirm this finding or have had questionable results.

www.webmd.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I care.

That's why I want to see the stats to back up the story, is that too much to ask?

Or would you prefer to live in ignorant fear?

Because if you take this story on its merit, then everyone that's ever seen persistent contrails should have the exact same flu symptoms...right?

If we take this story on its merit, we should live in fear of those trails in the sky... Or buy his magic pills that will make you better.

Quite convenient for him huh?

Not everyone has the same metabolism so not everyone would have the exact same reaction to any form of exposure.

You deniers want proof? Wait a generation and watch the incidence rate of Alzheimer's increase..as a result of exposure to metals like aluminium .... or maybe I should say wait another generation since this generation is probably already showing affects of poisoning... seems like the battlefields are always begun in the mind

But hey, you probably won't remember this conversation either so its a moot point

This is just about enough,

If you use antiperspirant you are most likely spraying fine aluminum particles directly onto your skin,

Why are chemtails bad yet millions upon millions use antiperspirant with nothing on conspiracy sites about the dangers of antiperspirant.

Look at the world around you, learn what its made from and stop believing in youtube videos telling you your stupid. When a video presents a scientist to tell us whats going on they are implying your too stupid and ignorant to know otherwise.

Brainwashing is real but not the way most know or see it.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thank you, though I again both agree and disagree with your reply. Your first paragraph reads very much like several posts I have written on this very topic, I am 100% with you right up until you mention disinformation agents claiming it is only harmless condensation.

This has not been my experience. I have read them saying, and I agree with them, that the visible trail you see in the sky is only condensation.

That is actually a crucial point that people need to understand if they are going to turn their attention towards pollution and away from made up scare stories about aerial spraying.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

So we inhale that which is underneath our feet is the logic you are promoting here.

Maybe an education in anatomy would be the more prudent path.

As far as antiperspirants go being absorbed through the skin isn't the most direct path to the bloodstream and while studies might show one thing, you can't equate inhalation with skin exposure.

It's like saying sunburn is the same in your lungs

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
reply to post by intrptr

Thank you, though I again both agree and disagree with your reply. Your first paragraph reads very much like several posts I have written on this very topic, I am 100% with you right up until you mention disinformation agents claiming it is only harmless condensation.

This has not been my experience. I have read them saying, and I agree with them, that the visible trail you see in the sky is only condensation.

That is actually a crucial point that people need to understand if they are going to turn their attention towards pollution and away from made up scare stories about aerial spraying.

The day you see both, side by side and in real time, in 70* temperatures, that will be the day you will rethink your stand.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Maybe an education in anatomy would be the more prudent path.

What for when all I have do is look at my body, you cant fool me

The day you see both, side by side and in real time, in 70* temperatures, that will be the day you will rethink your stand.

How can you suggest education to others and post this

edit on 17-3-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

So we inhale that which is underneath our feet is the logic you are promoting here.

Aluminum occurs naturally in soil, water, and air.

High levels in the environment can be caused by the mining and processing of aluminum ores or the production of aluminum metal, alloys, and compounds.

Small amounts of aluminum are released into the environment from coal-fired power plants and incinerators.

www.atsdr.cdc.gov...

So no need to inhale the ground under your feet as it is already in your food and the air.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

And when the air temp at the height contrails form gets to 70 degrees we won't be here to make that decision.

The temp on the ground has no effect on the temp at 28000 to 35000 ft.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The day it is 70 degrees plus at contrail height I won't be rethinking anything.

Your talk of seeing both types of trail side by side and of high temperatures fails on three counts.

The first is that conditions at heights where any trail is left is *always* below freezing, all these trails are ice.

Secondly, you cannot look up and judge the vertical separation of aircraft, it isn't possible, that they appear to be side by side is meaningless

Thirdly, conditions vary with height, so one frozen trail sublimating while another one at a different height persists is absolutely consistent and only odd to people who think that the temperature and humidity at ground level are replicated all the way up into the sky and that aircraft fly at the same altitude all time, side by side. When you learn this is not the case you might rethink your own position.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If they do exist they ..it must be designed to target certain DNA groups and not others otherwise it would effect the very people who are spraying the useless eaters on the ground ...i suppose they could have vaccines ,again they have to be produced ..maybe they are just making people sick to make money ..similar to anti computer virus companies making viruses to infect our software so we buy there latest addition ...

then again it could all be BS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join