It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hugo Chavez killed by the Illuminati?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

How do "we" put this thread back on track? Should "we" make more "assumptions" based off our own unique perceptions in the hope to ensnare "weak minds" into handing their energy to "us"? "I" would not approach this thread that way myself personally, but you are free to do as you wish and have the experience you "choose". I may deflect "your inverted perception" back onto you or i may not. Someone else may do this as well, as i have observed some "powerful minds" on ATS more than capable of working out how to do this.
edit on 16-3-2013 by ThePhysicalExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePhysicalExperience

I don't know what you're going on about - my statement wasn't directed at anyone specific - just a generalised comment

EDIT: and of course - my opinion too, a hope - not a requirement

edit on 13/3/16 by Im a Marty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty

I don't know what you're going on about - my statement wasn't directed at anyone specific - just a generalised comment

I "try" to direct everything i communicate about towards myself otherwise why would i be communicating in the first place?(to hopefully learn). Thank you for your input into the subject.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePhysicalExperience

Originally posted by Im a Marty

I "try" to direct everything i communicate about towards myself otherwise why would i be communicating in the first place?(to hopefully learn). Thank you for your input into the subject.

That I actually understand, I find most of what I write and understand of others is mostly a reflection of ones self.

How do we know something about someone unless it's part of ourselves in the first place? I understand what you're saying now, thanks for that

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bismarck
reply to post by andy1972

The person who started this thread is going to come back tomorrow eager to read what everyone has to say about Chavez and the Illuminti and is going to witness this trainwreck of a thread hahahaha.

He probably wont come back...now he's outed the 'natis secret weapon, they'll have to get rid of him.

Everyone here on ATS knows what the real "conspiracies" are, and what to stay away from, it's personal choice.

Yet the - "Yesterday, i got a parking ticket, it's beacuse of a thread i wrote here on ATS telling of the 'natis intention to open a chain of supermarkets and sell food with GPS tracking chips inside or was it just because i was parked infront of a fire exit" - clan, can keep on keeping on with threads that leave this site in the riduclous.

That is the beauty of ATS. We are a colourless, age, raceless society with the liberty to speak our mind's (as long as it falls in the ATS guidelines).
edit on 16-3-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by Stop-loss!

No he was not.

He died of cancer.

Oh, silly.. Didn't ya hear? American Intelligence are near Godlike beings. Superior to all mankind and our true leaders in all things.

They'd had to be, to give someone cancer like spreading the common cold. Just ask Hugo's people. He just got smited with it like a bolt from Heaven.

Isn't it amazing that the people who dislike them the most are the first to discover how far above mere mortals these people operate?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
wow. they have a time machine ? how do you kill someone from 1785 ?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Are you refering to Diane Feinstein??

2nd line.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Are you refering to Diane Feinstein??

2nd line.

no, that's the year the illuminati ceased to exist

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

How do you know that?

What proof you have he wasn't murdered with a carcinogen weapon?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join