It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hugo Chavez killed by the Illuminati?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Look. I am not down with the whole illuminati characterization but the idea is plausible. See my other post, if you are interested.

If you don't agree, move on to another thread. If you don't have something to offer other than insults and ridicule, keep scrolling.

There are a bunch of theories I don't subscribe to, and I am sure many others feel the same way. That doesn't give you permission to be a jerk. Let the thread drop into oblivion. But when you pile on, it seems to me like bullying. It is either bullying or something else.

That said. Of course we still live in America (I think), you do what you want.

Take care now.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bismarck

You really should "quite" projecting yourself "outward" and exposing yourself further to me or anyone else who so chooses to view this thread. I really REALLY want to flame you for your complete arrogance but i will not succumb to lowering myself to "your perception". Not everyone is like this however, so use this thread to gain as much "self reflection" as required. You are helping me also, so i do thank you for your contributed assistance.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePhysicalExperience

I'm glad I could help. If you feel the need to further advance your knowledge of the world we pretty much all share, feel free to ask me.
edit on 16-3-2013 by bismarck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Dude, for reals. I have examined all your posts in this thread. I have determined it is time for your meds! Second, you need to make an appointment STAT with your mental health provider to take a look at your medication protocol, because your "cocktail" is not working.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bismarck

You are the definition of a derailed thread. I wonder how crazy it gets with you in the philosophicl forums...

You should check out the "philosophical forums" when you have some "spare time". It is where i, myself learned to unlock "my very own mind" for myself.
At first it might be hard to "think" but as "you" become aware, "you" may come to realize that a little bit of effort in this subject (thinking) is very rewarding to the individual personally".

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

Dude, for reals. I have examined all your posts in this thread. I have determined it is time for your meds! Second, you need to make an appointment STAT with your mental health provider to take a look at your medication protocol, because your "cocktail" is not working.

Is this how you feel about yourself? Then what are you waiting for specifically?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

You should check out the "philosophical forums" when you have some "spare time". It is where i, myself learned to unlock "my very own mind" for myself

You learned to unlock your very own mind on ats forums. Out of all the places, it is here on the forums of ats that you reached enlightenment.

Thanks, it all makes sense now.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I'm glad I could help. If you feel the need to further advance your knowledge of the world we pretty much all share, feel free to ask me.

I will do. With great respect, thanks again for your contribution towards both our "realities"

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I wish you the best of luck. I hope that you get the help you need and that you have family to support you.

good night.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Thank you, I suddenly have this feeling that our minds have been connected through quantum entanglement for a very long time. I am you and you are me. I am the one who comes. I am the one who was.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

I am glad you were here, goodnight to you sir.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

You learned to unlock your very own mind on ats forums. Out of all the places, it is here on the forums of ats that you reached enlightenment.
Thanks, it all makes sense now.

How do you know "all the places" i have been. Your making an incredible assumption.
What is enlightenment?
Does all this really make sense to you?
I am just turning "your inverted" reality back towards you nothing more..or less. It is fun but it gets tiring thinking for "both of us" don't you agree?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

You made a critical error. I am you, you are nothing but my reflection.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

You made a critical error. I am you, you are nothing but my reflection.

I am me, you (to me) are a reflection of me in my perception. You are you, i am (to you) a reflection of you in your perception.
The only error i ever made was not thinking, which of course i got to learn from from "personal experience" and trials.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This thread has been derailed by the..rustle rustle..rustle rusle..sound if tin foil hat being placed on head..ILLUMMMIIIIINNNATIIIII...

That there are politicaly motivated murders such as Arafat or the ex KGB guy in London, there is no doubt.
But why oh why do we have to use "that" word, you know, the "i" word.

Some people who are new to ATS are still impressionable, and have a tendency to read and believe.

They then tell friends what they've read and are laughed at for being " that illuminati whacko"..

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
This thread has been derailed by the..rustle rustle..rustle rusle..sound if tin foil hat being placed on head..ILLUMMMIIIIINNNATIIIII...

That there are politicaly motivated murders such as Arafat or the ex KGB guy in London, there is no doubt.
But why oh why do we have to use "that" word, you know, the "i" word.

Some people who are new to ATS are still impressionable, and have a tendency to read and believe.

They then tell friends what they've read and are laughed at for being " that illuminati whacko"..

This thread will only be derailed by the individuals current lack to think "critically and independently" for themselves.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

The person who started this thread is going to come back tomorrow eager to read what everyone has to say about Chavez and the Illuminti and is going to witness this trainwreck of a thread hahahaha.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Seeing the USA have a history of state sponsored assassination attempts (Cuba) I can see them having a pop at him.
But many people get Cancer every year so....
Anyhow RIP Hugo.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
No, he died a victim of his own resources. It is the [snipped] shen you are a victim of your own actions!
edit on Sat Mar 16 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Kind of silly how this thread ended out.

IF the illuminati exists - then they would have reason to out Chavez.
IF Chavez had cancer, and if the above sentence is accurate, they would have let nature take its course
IF Chavez DIDN'T have cancer, and sentence 1 is accurate - they'd find a way to get rid of him.

I would go into it further, but you get my gist of things. I am not sure on existence of illuminati, but the question was if they'd get rid of Chavez. IMO if they did exist, and he didn't have cancer, then most likely they would try find someway to do it.

Stop-loss... hope the thread gets put 'back on track'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join