It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hugo Chavez killed by the Illuminati?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
It doesn't surprise me if this is true. It seems those that oppose the NWO end up with an early trip to the grave, but I wonder how long can they get away with this? How many leaders around the world have been killed for speaking out against this insanity that is taking over the world?

What are your thoughts?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

No he was not.

He died of cancer.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
He had Cancer since 2011, unless the Illuminati created an undetectable virus causing cancer for depopulation purposes (that's an all other topic), no, they did not kill Chavez.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
It doesn't surprise me if this is true. It seems those that oppose the NWO end up with an early trip to the grave, but I wonder how long can they get away with this? How many leaders around the world have been killed for speaking out against this insanity that is taking over the world?

What are your thoughts?

I am interested in what "you believe" personally of this matter "Was Hugo Chavez killed by the Illuminati?". How can "you" be 100% sure, without any doubt in "your mind" what "you" truly believe is in fact "real"?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Yes. They did.

Prove they didn't. And they did it because they are actually green leprechauns that grant wishes to anyone who finds them in their lair..

It was their entire reason to live, to cause Hugo Chavez cancer... and now they're aimless, wandering the lands without purpose.

We must give the illuminati a reason to exist!!!

Oh, who will help the little green leprechauns???

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Yes. They did.

Prove they didn't. And they did it because they are actually green leprechauns that grant wishes to anyone who finds them in their lair..

It was their entire reason to live, to cause Hugo Chavez cancer... and now they're aimless, wandering the lands without purpose.

We must give the illuminati a reason to exist!!!

Oh, who will help the little green leprechauns???

LOL i "love" your line of thought. I had a good chuckle so thank you.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Since Obama has been in Office, 13 African Presidents have died in Office. If anyone is behind political assassination they are likely to be found in Africa. Africa is corrupted, bloodcovered and has the most natural ressources in the world. If anyone ever manages to unite Africa under one regime, one currency and manages to make use of protectionism wisely (reminds you of anyone?) for a couple of years, that regime will become an immense political power in the world of tomorrow.

China knows this, and if they did not get a cut of Africa during the colonization of the 19th century, they sure are colonizing Africa right now as we speak. Economical colonization. If the Illuminati exist, their interests are in China, Brasil, Russia, India and a few African countries. For these are the superpowers of tomorrow.
edit on 16-3-2013 by bismarck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Oh and I suppose Arafat wasn't poisoned either?

If the technology exists to infect someone with an aggressive cancer, trust and believe our government has it. Now, I know that cancer is a very common disease but this man had access to the best health care available, and I am sure he had regular screenings.. Furthermore, he was despised by our government and the right wing in his own. I am not saying that his cancer was for a fact caused by dark forces but to even deny the possibility is, well... to follow green leprechauns.

Lest we forget, Venezuela has the largest oil reserves on the planet and it a member of OPEC.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bismarck
Since Obama has been in Office, 13 African Presidents have died in Office. If anyone is behind political assassination they are likely to be found in Africa. Africa is corrupted, bloodcovered and has the most natural ressources in the world. If anyone ever manages to unite Africa under one regime, one currency and manages to make use of protectionism wisely (reminds you of anyone?) for a couple of years, that regime will become an immense political power in the world of tomorrow.

China knows this, and if they did not get a cut of Africa during the colonization of the 19th century, they sure are colonizing Africa right now has we speak. Economical colonization. If the Illuminati exist, their interests are in China, Brasil, Russia, India and a few African countries. For these are the superpowers of tomorrow.

I would like to make an example out of this post, not for the purpose of "belittling" the poster. This can be interpreted as that however due to the nature of "polarity" so i must stress its just my "own personal observation" from my current reference point.

Since Obama has been in Office

What office would you be referring to? The "presidents office" or one of "his other" offices" he has been in.

13 African Presidents have died in Office

Do you know "every office" in Africa from your own direct point of observation? Have you considered the possibility of other "African" presidents" that may or may not take office in Africa?

If anyone is behind political assassination they are likely to be found in Africa

Have you been everywhere in the world personally and met everyone in the world especially "in Africa" personally?

Africa is corrupted, bloodcovered and has the most natural ressources in the world

I have to ask where you are getting "your reference point" from in regards to "corruption"? Africa looks like Africa to me in "my perception" and not "bloodcovered". You may have to clarify what "bloodcovered" is from your point of observation.
Do you know "exactly" where all the worlds "natural resources" are from your current point of observation? Do you not consider yourself or me a "natural resource"? You will also have to clarify what "resources" are "to you" in the context of this discussion.

If anyone ever manages to unite Africa under one regime, one currency and manages to make use of protectionism wisely (reminds you of anyone?) for a couple of years, that regime will become an immense political power in the world of tomorrow.

How do you know any of this to be an "objective fact"? Who do "you think" you need protection from? Who are you trying to "remind me" of specifically? How many years do you consider a "couple of years"? Lets says say two since that is what is commonly ascribed to the word "couple". Now which regime specifically would become an "immense political power" in the "world of tomorrow"? I could go on about "what world" and what do you consider "tomorrow" since "tomorrow" always comes given the "ongoing perception of reality". At this point i only have to wonder at the complete assumptions made in this post trying to manipulate the flow of energy back towards "yourself".

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePhysicalExperience

Who doesn't know that many states in Africa are blood-soaked? Who doesn't know of the corruption that involves the many brutal dictatorships/governments and the commodity producing multi-nationals that prop them up, with the support of the American DOD, CIA, and all of the other NATO countries??

Most recently; How about the democratic election in Mali that had a coup orchestrated by the military sans American CIA?? Oh, and that probably has nothing to do with the military action taking place right now and the drone infrastructure put in place in Niger.

Give it up shill.

edit on 16-3-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

CIA most likely, Bush family, Rockefeller.

The Rockefeller family is considered to be one of the alleged Illuminati bloodlines so I guess it fits.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

He had Cancer since 2011, unless the Illuminati created an undetectable virus causing cancer for depopulation purposes (that's an all other topic), no, they did not kill Chavez.

Yes they do have this machine, they used it to kill Chavez, Kennedy, Lenin, Jim Morrison, Jimmy Hoffa, Ted Bundy, Houdinni, Abe Lincoln, Elvis, Mama Cass and Clyde the ape from the Clint Eastwood movies.

It's just that their deaths had to be faked in another way to cover up the fact they had used the cancer machine !!!

I cannot believe i actually read this thread - ATS is going downhill like an avalanch..
edit on 16-3-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

Who doesn't know that many states in Africa are blood-soaked? Who doesn't know of the corruption that involves the many brutal dictatorships/governments and the commodity producing multi-nationals that prop them up, with the support of the American DOD, CIA, and all of the other NATO countries??

Most recently; How about the democratic election in Mali that had a coup orchestrated by the military sans American CIA?? Oh, and that probably has nothing to do with the military action taking place right now and the drone infrastructure put in place in Niger.

Give it up shill.

I don't know, you should tell me from your "own experience". Have you considered people in remote locations without access to "global communication technology"?
You are giving me your energy and you are not able to return 100% of it to yourself currently. Do you not feel your heart beat increase? The adrenaline surging at all? Please let me know if "anxiety" sets in and i will cease all communications with you for your "own protection"

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Really? Is that even realistic pertaining to the subject at hand?? Are you just one of those people that wants to be one of the crowd and get a laugh?

Maybe aliens did it, or even bigfoot? You forgot to add that to your post.

Transparent as f@#$!!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Say what???

I don't know, you should tell me from your "own experience". Have you considered people in remote locations without access to "global communication technology"?
You are giving me your energy and you are not able to return 100% of it to yourself currently. Do you not feel your heart beat increase? The adrenaline surging at all? Please let me know if "anxiety" sets in and i will cease all communications with you for your "own protection"

What is wrong with you? Are you schizophrenic?? Do you hear voices?? I am just gonna write it off to the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about.

You have no idea of history, later, current or otherwise. You are not well read, and are ignorant. So you are blabbering on about things that you have no idea what you talking about. Talking in circles to try to make some kind of sense. You are obtuse.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Really? Is that even realistic pertaining to the subject at hand?? Are you just one of those people that wants to be one of the crown and get a laugh?

Transparent as f@#$!!

Again you should tell me from your "own experience"

Transparent as f@#$!!

This is the most "truest" thing you have said in "my perception". See progress is being made by both of us.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Really? Is that even realistic pertaining to the subject at hand?? Are you just one of those people that wants to be one of the crown and get a laugh?

Transparent as f@#$!!

It's people who write threads like these that give people who wear tin foils hats a bad name !!!

The man died of cancer. End of story.

If the "illuminati" did it with their "cancer ray gun" then why did'nt they take out Castro and everyone else who has'nt agree with their policies in the last 60 years.

And surely they'd like to see Ron Paul suffer!!

It's sad, so sad, that when a person dies, even when it's someone like Chavez who i did'nt particulaly like, here on ATS we have to write threads inserting the word "illuminati" at least 10 to 15 times.

What worse, is that people read it and perpetuate the myth..

Yes i fully believe in political assainations by methods of poisoning, exploding cigars etc etc etc..but i do not blame every disease on earth to a group of people who may or may not exist..
edit on 16-3-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2013 by andy1972 because: Typo's....

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

What office would you be referring to? The "presidents office" or one of "his other" offices" he has been in.

Any human being with an average intelligence and understanding of the english language in relation to political terms of the 21th century will understand that this mens since he was president. If you do not meet any of the requirements needed to understand "since Obama has been in office", I am deeply sorry and should not have assumed that such requirements were guranteed to be met on the forums.

Do you know "every office" in Africa from your own direct point of observation? Have you considered the possibility of other "African" presidents" that may or may not take office in Africa?

Again, I am sorry for thinking any human being with an average intelligence and understanding of the english language would de facto know what being in office means.

Have you been everywhere in the world personally and met everyone in the world especially "in Africa" personally?

I have not been everywhere in the world, no. In fact, I doubt it is possible to go everywhere in the world. But I do not need to have been everywhere in the world to know that most political assassinations take place in Africa. Making people responsible of assassinations more likely to be found in Africa.

I have to ask where you are getting "your reference point" from in regards to "corruption"? Africa looks like Africa to me in "my perception" and not "bloodcovered". You may have to clarify what "bloodcovered" is from your point of observation.

I respect your perception. You could think the sky is red and that we live inside a giant whale for all it mathers. But when it comes to actual socioeconimic and geopolitic conversations, I will bring forward facts and not what my perception of a given place is. While you may think Africa is a nice and warm place to live with singing zebras and dancing gorillas, the facts are that millions of african died due to armed conflicts in the past 100 years. If your lovely perception of Africa does not allow you to believe such thing, I will gladly add sources to wht I am saying.

How do you know any of this to be an "objective fact"? Who do "you think" you need protection from? Who are you trying to "remind me" of specifically? How many years do you consider a "couple of years"? Lets says say two since that is what is commonly ascribed to the word "couple". Now which regime specifically would become an "immense political power" in the "world of tomorrow"? I could go on about "what world" and what do you consider "tomorrow" since "tomorrow" always comes given the "ongoing perception of reality". At this point i only have to wonder at the complete assumptions made in this post trying to manipulate the flow of energy back towards "yourself".

Who I am trying to remind you of when speaking of assassination and unification of Africa? If you had an ounce of knowledge about what goes on in Africa, you would immidiately figured that I was talking about Gaddafi. Tomorrow? really? I need to explain what the meaning of the world of tomorrow means?

Jesus, I've been trolled....

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

What is wrong with you? Are you schizophrenic?? Do you hear voices?? I am just gonna write it off to the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about.

You have no idea of history, later, current or otherwise. You are not well read, and are ignorant. So you are blabbering on about things that you have no idea what you talking about. Talking in circles to try to make some kind of sense. You are obtuse.

I do hear "voices" yes. My voice. Everything you have posted for me and everyone else who chooses to view this is "your" answer to dealing with "your condition".
Are you feeling anxious yet lol. I am so sorry every now and again i "siphon" a little "extra cream" for myself through "weak minds". I don't really feel guilty for what i am doing for very long as i know i am "assisting you" in the "long run" to see your very own personally created reflection of........YOU

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

You are the definition of a derailed thread. I wonder how crazy it gets with you in the philosophicl forums...
edit on 16-3-2013 by bismarck because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join