It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Creature Swims Past International Space Station? 2013 1080p Available

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I don't think it is impossible for some sort of creature to have evolved in the universe to be able to live in space. It would have to have the ability to utilize energy from space though and I would guess that plantlife would be more of a choice although an insect might be feasible. I doubt if this is anything other than a hoax though. These organisms would be invisible to us and move faster than this video does.

If we keep thinking lifeforms have to fit into our definition than we will never be able to understand. Science cannot see that an old tree can be super intelligent yet. The definition of intelligence is also flawed, applying only to man with all perception having man considered the most intelligent creature. I am sure the deer think we are dumb. I also feel that our cats think we are stupid but good providers.

So I say hoax on the video but not on the concept

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I hesitated on sharing this video with ATS, due to ADGUK being the provider; many will overlook this as evidence of anything just by seeing the known hoaxer's name ---- which will be a damn shame if'n the fool actually uploads something of merit one day.

I don't know, it's a weird one for sure. Can almost see it's little froggy arms paddling away through space.

No doubt we will continue to be surprised as the years continue: life finds a way; but in space? Maybe so.
What I do doubt, is that we'll be ever be notified of these facts when they are first discovered.

So you admit that he's a known hoaxer, but you want to believe him anyway?

While it is true that even a blind squirrel finds a nut once and a while, it's rare.

I am completely baffled by the way so many posters here buy stuff put out by known hoaxers after the source has been revealed.

There is a reason character witnesses are still used in court.

ADGUK has no credibility because of his/her past work. Nothing will ever change that.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Its NASA faking being in space, but are actually underwater:

Do you guys remember this?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
There would be no need for wings in space.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

You know, I was just thinking of the manned space program being a possible Hollywood like production.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm certain that you could flap your wings indefinitely in space to no avail. It would not work as an effective propulsion system. For that reason alone you can say this video is 100% fake. You are still welcome to make the argument that the space station is under water if you would like.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I'm waiting for the members who believe we are being kept from space...by aliens, who don't want us there.....

Where are you guys....we need your levity now....

Des

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
I'm no expert but those "close up's" almost look like its
an underwater shot . Some underwater rig or something

Is there any way of verifying in the opening shot if it is indeed the ISS?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by rickymouse

I'm waiting for the members who believe we are being kept from space...by aliens, who don't want us there.....

Where are you guys....we need your levity now....

Des

Space does a good enough jobs of this on its own.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It's not an alien. They film the "space station" underwater. It's a scam.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

one thing you can rule out, i'm pretty sure its impossible for a bug to even make it up there due to the conditions everything is kept while being produced to maintain its cleanliness

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by broctune

ahaha best conspiracy I've heard blurted out in a long time, you should make a thread on that

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.J.C
HELLO! www.nasa.gov...

"For centuries, people have gazed at the constellation Pisces and imagined starry fish swimming in space. Aboard the International Space Station, however, astronauts have a much closer view of real finned friends, thanks to the Medaka Osteoclast investigation. Sponsored by the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA), the study will help scientists uncover new knowledge about human bone health in space and on Earth."

Reflection of a Fish perhaps?

edit on 16-3-2013 by L.J.C because: (no reason given)

Thank you! Thank you L.J.C.!

I was wondering how many pages of debate about what kind of space creature it is, would elapse before somebody verified whether or not there are any insect/animal studies being done on ISS from which this could be a reflection.

Deny Ignorance is the game, and you totally win!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
again though, if this was underwater they would have a tuff time editing out all the air bubbles, so I'd say that's not as likely.

I think the funniest thing is how they offer us such # quality, you know they have these video is like ultra hd or something

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Righto. Space bug on the camera lens. Swimming dust. Space mites. Swamp gas rolled up into a ball and turned into a Chinese lantern. CGI. Hell if I know. Posted cause it's interesting, so don't shoot the fricken messenger.

Well it's quite obvious that its a space chinese lantern that got knocked off its orbit by an emission of space gas from a nearby dumping of waste fluids from said space thingabober station, or whatever its supposed to be.

But who know eh. When was the last time any one of us went up in space? Probably not for some time right.
Who knows maybe we will get a better picture of things when next NASA goes to the moon, or at the very least we may get a color picture of it, and our general space neighborhood hopefully some time this century.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyitsok

Originally posted by L.J.C
HELLO! www.nasa.gov...

"For centuries, people have gazed at the constellation Pisces and imagined starry fish swimming in space. Aboard the International Space Station, however, astronauts have a much closer view of real finned friends, thanks to the Medaka Osteoclast investigation. Sponsored by the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA), the study will help scientists uncover new knowledge about human bone health in space and on Earth."

Reflection of a Fish perhaps?

edit on 16-3-2013 by L.J.C because: (no reason given)

Thank you! Thank you L.J.C.!

I was wondering how many pages of debate about what kind of space creature it is, would elapse before somebody verified whether or not there are any insect/animal studies being done on ISS from which this could be a reflection.

Deny Ignorance is the game, and you totally win!

your not denying anything, you're just being ignorant.

There is NO WAY that CREATER was a REFLECTION of FISH,
I mean unless it was a really fat koe that didn't use its back tale that just happened to be 90 degrees in the wrong angle? so it would also have to be mutated, looks like a jellyfish, but then it can't be. Watch the movements.

Ok here is the bet, if this is a reflection you need to figure out what it is a reflection of, because that's no bug, and that wasn't the fish in the picture you provide

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox
It kinda does look like she's under water...whose to say something organic in space can't move like that, if its in its own environment?

edit on 16-3-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

The difference being that she is withing an atmosphere, *not* in a vacuum.

However, the information you posted about "swimming in a vacuum" is very very interesting, and thank you for that.
When I visualize what the article describes, it seems to make sense to me.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
That's fantastic ! It's "arms" actually look like transparent wings. And it is dragging two legs of some type. At first, I thought they were wings too, but then I assumed it would be using them if they were. Very strange indeed.

I've seen other video's by a scientist who claims we have life all through the atmosphere. Maybe he's been right all along ?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by EvilBat
I'm no expert but those "close up's" almost look like its
an underwater shot . Some underwater rig or something

Is there any way of verifying in the opening shot if it is indeed the ISS?

This is the best I could do, I'll let you guys decide.

Here is the station in question,

Here is the ISS and an area I find to be the most probable fit. I also made two arrows pointing to objects which resemble the yellow metal "arm" in the first pic.

What do you guys think? I'm still undecided...

edit on 16-3-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It looks like a large single cell organism on the lens.

Yes, I know that shouldn't be possible, but thats what it appears to be.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join