Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Alien Creature Swims Past International Space Station? 2013 1080p Available

page: 6
101
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican
 


Honestly, the rigging itself looks like the ISS, but there's something "fishy" about the swimmer. Either this is in fact taken from underwater, or it's CGI. Have done some video compositing for special effects in the past, one can easily pull this kind of stuff off.




posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican
 


They see these things flying by the International Space Station all the time, that's why they stop paying any mind to it. Im sure we have all seen the footage from the international space station in which there were not one but about fifty to a hundred UFOs flying near the space station. These U.F.O.'s were not just moving in a straight line either some of them would make rash course changes in many different angles thus severally limiting the chance of them being a natural occurrence in earths orbit or in outer space.



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma
 

Excellent find! I should've looked at how the water bug moved before I started claiming that was it, but what you found looks more like the winner. Good job.



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican
 


SERIOUSLY? Where is your mind? Okay something is floating there and your first defition: ALIEN creature! Alien!

It is heads like you that give a bad name to the overall topic.



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR
 


If you read his original post its not him so chill trueamerican is a great player on ats. Dont look like youve done to much though and at least its something to talk about. It could be anything did you make the video so you know for sure thats why we talk about it.



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It's "swimming" which suggests that it developed as something that needs to swim through a relatively dense slurry of some sort of material (it being water or whatever, but definitely some sort of material slurry). Space isn't a dense slurry of material anything, so that fact suggests that this "whateveritis" isn't in its natural environment in this segment of footage. The question would have to be "What is it doing in mid-space, and how is it moving through open space by way of its fins or whatever those appendages are, as opposed to simply cartwheeling across the screen, as would be the case if the "fins" weren't actually working to propel it along?"

The fact that a video camera picked it up proves that it's not non-material, and since it is material in physical substance, the relative void of open space denies it the material slurry needed for its "fins" to be of any use whatsoever. So, the question remains "Why is it that its "fins" are moving it along in a controlled and ongoing effective manner?" It's been thoroughly proven that there is no resistance available for anything that is material in physical substance to directly push against for locomotion. In fact, it takes a self-contained, self-provided propulsion system to create any movement at all. "Swimming" in space doesn't accomplish anything at all.

That means that this video must be a hoax, and superimposing a similarly shaped "web" of material structure (similar to that tiny corner of the Space Station's own material structure) featuring a very small invertebrate that is swimming behind it, as a layer over the video feed footage of the Space Station, isn't "rocket science". I could knock that out in less than 20 minutes if I had the footage.

edit on 3/16/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Best ISS UFO footage I seen..
But would need a source for the video, a link to a NASA website with identical video.. to confirm its not CGI
If its confirmed its also confirmed there are creatures living in empty space

they must live off something and my guess would be sunlight, that would limit them to living close to stars



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I really think this creature looks suspiciously like a cicada.
Is there any information that these insects are currently being studied INSIDE the space station?



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
I really think this creature looks suspiciously like a cicada.
Is there any information that these insects are currently being studied INSIDE the space station?


if its INSIDE how do you explain it disappear behind a part of ISS and appear on the other side



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider
 


It may be an optical illusion...It's size appears larger on the other side...even though it seems to be at a greater distance.
I'm not sure...Just trying to rule out all natural possibilities.
edit on 16-3-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
reply to post by lee anoma
 

Excellent find! I should've looked at how the water bug moved before I started claiming that was it, but what you found looks more like the winner. Good job.





It certainly is a ringer for what can be seen in the ISS video. There is a lot to take in going on here, it has a forward motion, or a motion as same as used by the mollusc, it appears to go behind that arm, so you could postulate a mollusc in space. Maybe some kind of experment was being conducted to see how much oxygen they needed as they are speculated as being under threat in their own enviroment. It is not like the creature that Story Musgrove filmed, that was a wriggler and not so controlled looking.
edit on 16-3-2013 by smurfy because: Text.



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Very interesting video, what if its a creature that lives in the upper atmosphere cloud area or just above, maybe it can not come below that area, it might be able to reach into space for a certain distance then come back to its natural living habitat, maybe it can store what ever it needs to breathe and use some sort of propulsion to glide through space would look like swimming?



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This is CLEARLY a hoax video made by KNOWN hoaxers.

45 flags is quite embarrassing.



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Croquanna402
 


It's called a Naked Sea Butterfly.. They live in the north Atlantic and Arctic ocean.

The most obvious answer here is not that NASA filmed this under water, not that it's an alien in space, but that somebody took footage of one of these guys and superimposed it onto the video. In other words, a hoax, just like every other video of alien life/ufos.



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by garbageface
reply to post by Croquanna402
 


It's called a Naked Sea Butterfly.. They live in the north Atlantic and Arctic ocean.

The most obvious answer here is not that NASA filmed this under water, not that it's an alien in space, but that somebody took footage of one of these guys and superimposed it onto the video. In other words, a hoax, just like every other video of alien life/ufos.


Interesting point. Doesn't NASA have an underwater mock-up of the station for astronaut training?



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
So, the question remains "Why is it that its "fins" are moving it along in a controlled and ongoing effective manner?" It's been thoroughly proven that there is no resistance available for anything that is material in physical substance to directly push against for locomotion. In fact, it takes a self-contained, self-provided propulsion system to create any movement at all. "Swimming" in space doesn't accomplish anything at all.

That means that this video must be a hoax, and superimposing a similarly shaped "web" of material structure (similar to that tiny corner of the Space Station's own material structure) featuring a very small invertebrate that is swimming behind it, as a layer over the video feed footage of the Space Station, isn't "rocket science". I could knock that out in less than 20 minutes if I had the footage.

Totally agree with you. It was the first thing I said to myself : "why fins in space?.......it's a CGI hoax"

I am amazed at the number of people here who just ignore something so obvious.



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I'm not up on what's happening or has happened recently on the ISS, but this incident can be dated by the fact of the tube-like mechanical part at the 11 o'clock position apparently moving away from the ISS. Incidents like that do not happen very frequently up there.

The thing is definitely an insect moving across a solid surface and not "swimming" through space. Perhaps the viewing port glass is double thickness with a gap between them and the insect is there. As an earthly insect, it should be identifiable by one of our experts.

Personally, I say it is a fake.



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Pretty cool looking.

True?

I don't think so.

It appears to be swimming in water and the back ground imaging appears to be waving like water, however space is not water. I think it may be a layered image in the video.



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jashn20002000
reply to post by TrueAmerican
 


They see these things flying by the International Space Station all the time, that's why they stop paying any mind to it. Im sure we have all seen the footage from the international space station in which there were not one but about fifty to a hundred UFOs flying near the space station. These U.F.O.'s were not just moving in a straight line either some of them would make rash course changes in many different angles thus severally limiting the chance of them being a natural occurrence in earths orbit or in outer space.


It would help your credibility if you showed you had a clue what kinds of motion occur naturally or routinely in space. Please try to learn about the subject before making up your mind.



posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Found it:



The Navigator from Dune





new topics

top topics



 
101
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join