It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Creature Swims Past International Space Station? 2013 1080p Available

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Not that I disagree, but your picture doesn't have what appears to be a transparent tail from that thing in space.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but besides the comparison, are we not already agreeing here that this here is in fact creature in space???

Peace...

edit on 16-3-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: clarity

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
reply to post by sugarcookie1

I thought the same thing!

That or a top shot of my beta.......

Me too! Had to check my fish bowl and make sure he didn't escape into outer space. Ah yes a waterbug, looks like that too.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
That looks like an ectoplasmic tadpole to me. Ghost tadpoles, anyone?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
Not that I disagree, but your picture doesn't have what appears to be a transparent tail from that thing in space.

The tail might not be transparent. The hoaxer could've manipulated the colors and transparency of the insect to make it appear as such.

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
are we not already agreeing here that this here is in fact creature in space???

No, the insect is not in space. It is just an additional layer added to the ISS video by a known hoaxer. Watch the video again. It has one leg on each side, just like the water bug:

One leg on each side just like the video, same shape and size. Like another poster said, people are going to believe that anything is real, regardless of what evidence is posted to the contrary, and whether what they believe is made by a known hoaxer or not.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
its seems to be behind the "ISS"

i cant figure out yet how can a reflection go behind objects...

is this the ISS for real?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

It's not behind the ISS, nor a reflection. It's just a video layer placed below or behind the ISS video layer, making it appear that the "creature' is going behind the ISS.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Sorry, but Sugarcookie called it, and it looks the same to me:
That looks pretty irrefutable.

To you. You forgot to add that part.
It isn't to me.

I'm not trying to win a 'I called it' award here either.

Sugarcookie could be correct. It is possible. Also possible to be incorrect.
What we're all "calling" though, are our own theories and opinions.
It's still open for debate unless you known specifically because you filmed it.

To me it looks like a squid. Especially the upper smaller fins flapping.
They don't look long enough nor in the right position to be the legs of a water bug.

Water bugs swimming under the water swim with their legs more to the back not the front.

I could be wrong, but still, it's not a water-bug just because you say it is.
It isn't irrefutable until we know exactly what it is, sorry.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

It's not behind the ISS, nor a reflection. It's just a video layer placed below or behind the ISS video layer, making it appear that the "creature' is going behind the ISS.

So what you're saying is,
if this isn't a hoax,
those are space creatures.
edit on 16-3-2013 by sealing because: Punctuation

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Actually to be more specific, that type of water bug in your picture is a back-swimmer.
A Notonectidae. They prefer to swim on their backs as they hunt.

In the water their movements are very jerky and quick, and not all that graceful or smooth like that video.

There are also a lot of long stops and quick starts as they are hunting so they swim in a very "burst-like" manic manner.

I used to see them all the time in West Virginia.

It just doesn't seem to be a water-bug to me in that picture.
Looks and moves like something you'd encounter in a deeper ocean/sea setting.

- Lee

edit on 16-3-2013 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Although we might disagree about whether the critter is bug, squid or fan-tailed fish - I think we can pretty much agree on these points >

1 - Space is a vacuum so 'fins/legs' would be redundant
2 - ADG are serial-hoaxers
3 - There's absolutely no reason to doubt this is a constructed hoax by hoaxers on their hoax channel
4 - It'd be pretty cool if space-fish were real extra DIV

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
HELLO! www.nasa.gov...

"For centuries, people have gazed at the constellation Pisces and imagined starry fish swimming in space. Aboard the International Space Station, however, astronauts have a much closer view of real finned friends, thanks to the Medaka Osteoclast investigation. Sponsored by the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA), the study will help scientists uncover new knowledge about human bone health in space and on Earth."

Reflection of a Fish perhaps?

edit on 16-3-2013 by L.J.C because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Although we might disagree about whether the critter is bug, squid or fan-tailed fish - I think we can pretty much agree on these points >

1 - Space is a vacuum so 'fins/legs' would be redundant

Yes, but we're thinking in the box here aren't we?

If this was some sort of undiscovered interdimensional life form, it could appear to be swimming in space while in reality, it is moving through it's own dimension that corresponds with that area of our own reality.

An intelligent form of life, perhaps even an astronaut of sorts, in a world beyond our own perception that could be lowering it's own vibrational 'frequencies' to such a degree so as to appear visible in our dimension, but not fully here enough to be bound by our restrictive rules.

It would appear more like a phantom possibly. A ghostly form of something unusual.
Here enough to be semi-seen, but not here enough to be constricted to our laws of nature.

It wouldn't be swimming in space really.
It would be swimming in it's own dimension.
Which would essentially be its space station/space suit.

Just a theory on how something could exist in a place where it shouldn't.

I don't know who ADG is/are, but if you guys say they are serial-hoaxers I believe it. This is likely a hoax, but the possibility of such a creature existing and moving that way through space to me isn't unlikely.

We're not done exploring everything just yet.

- Lee

edit on 16-3-2013 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Interesting, this reminds me of the myths and legends that say the sky is another ocean filled with creatures with the land below it and then another ocean (the water type). I'll try to find the links if I can, they are pretty interesting. Besides the myths and legends, there is a story of a town in the U.S. sometime around the early 1800s where the whole town saw a see-through creature that was massive fly around the town. It was said to be squid to snake like in appearance but it didn't look like it was flying but more like swimming in the air.

I'll try to find these links and post them up.

Side note though, there are weird UFOs that tend to look like they are alive instead of an object. I'll try to link some of those also. Really wished I would have organized my bookmarks better now lol.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Well, it's a youtube video so it must be a hoax, right?
Not all youtube videos are hoaxes, but that particular youtube channel, ADGUK, is a hoax channel.

So, don't point the hoax finger at youtube, point it at ADGUK, where it belongs.

And yes, there's no reason to doubt it's a hoax, coming from that source.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
since the object in question goes behind the ISS there are only 2 possible conclusions..

1. This is real and we know not what it is

2. Hoax

i go for hoax since to my current understanding..it is more probable the video is fake than a creature being able to live in empty space

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
AGAIN, I THINK THIS EXPLAINS IT! www.nasa.gov...

"For centuries, people have gazed at the constellation Pisces and imagined starry fish swimming in space. Aboard the International Space Station, however, astronauts have a much closer view of real finned friends, thanks to the Medaka Osteoclast investigation. Sponsored by the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA), the study will help scientists uncover new knowledge about human bone health in space and on Earth."

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

but do you agree that the object in question goes behind the structure?

if you agree..how can a reflection do that?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

reply to post by L.J.C

but do you agree that the object in question goes behind the structure?

if you agree..how can a reflection do that?

Really not sure as far as camera trickery/optical illusions, just 99% positive it's these little translucent fish at play.

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

and how do you explain the fact that the object in question has nothing to do with the shape of the fish you linked to?

was there more than one type of fish aboard?

also to me this looks to be an outside stationary camera..not a hand held one capturing behind a window

edit on 16-3-2013 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
so ..

to be hoaxed..the original footage might be around available to download..

im at work..cannot really try finding the video..maybe some other member can do this

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join