It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Creature Swims Past International Space Station? 2013 1080p Available

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Hmm, the white one looks like there may be more swimming around. Looks like space may have an infestation. Someone call Space Busters.

Wonder if Dan Ackroyd will be playing the role?

edit on 15-3-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
That thing reminds me of a water bug i see in mud puddles same shape and swimming technique.

Excellent call!

en.wikipedia.org...

One leg on each side is what you can see in the video. And since it is a know HOAXer, then this HOAX would be complete with identification of the "swimming alien creature".

edit on 16-3-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Space
Jellyfish

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Funny how aliens seem to only exist in the region between blurred out and to far away to see what it is

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Maybe they are working on Larry Ellison's fish tank?

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bybyots

If it looks like a creature and moves like one, than what else can it be? Perhaps we're ignoring the obvious here...

An if that there in the video is a space station and not an undersea rig or something, than are we not seeing evidence of life outside in space??

Peace
edit on 16-3-2013 by InnerPeace2012 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Pretty sure what we're seeing is evidence of a known hoaxer altering footage and presenting it as unaltered footage.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Nah, I've seen water bugs and they don't look or move like that.

It looks like it's dragging a sort of transparent tale behind it, not beside it.
It's also moving tiny upper arms and not large back-legs the way a water-bug does..

That creature is closer to looking like a vampire squid than an insect.
Note the small fin-like appendages at the top and the tentacles dragged behind.

It may not be this particular creature but it certainly looks like something in that family.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Funny how aliens seem to only exist in the region between blurred out and to far away to see what it is

not that funny if they're trying to stay under the radar

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
More still images...

This one seems to show what looks like an undulation in the 'tail' portion of its 'body'.

I tweaked these two in the hopes of making them more ambiguous and provocative. Kidding, i thought it would help to bring out features like the fluke-like 'tail'...

I am going with giant space-manatee, at the moment.

Thanks, OP, it's true, if that is the space station: what the dadgum?

edit on 16-3-2013 by Bybyots because:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
If this si real I owe someone an apology. I know a guy who works in defense and said aliens look like floating trash bags

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

reminds me of a guy on you tube that said that virtually all Space station vids were/are taken underwater ..

due to the bubbles he captured on video coming from a space suit

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Sorry, but Sugarcookie called it, and it looks the same to me:

That looks pretty irrefutable.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw
waiting for phage and the sheep,

lens flare with arms

You mean sheep like yourself? Can you not have your own opinion on a video or topic without Phage giving you clarification?

On topic- this is very interesting. I've always been under the assumption that there are living creatures that 'swim' about space. Love it. Thanks for the vid!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

This is one of those instances where I'd want the creator of this hoax put in prison. As a species we have reached an age where we are fervently searching for the truth. My gawd, some idiots are going to believe this clip to be the real deal. I HATE that!

Anything that attempts to send people and science down a false path should be punishable by incarceration.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by samuel1990

Originally posted by Haxsaw
waiting for phage and the sheep,

lens flare with arms

You mean sheep like yourself? Can you not have your own opinion on a video or topic without Phage giving you clarification?

On topic- this is very interesting. I've always been under the assumption that there are living creatures that 'swim' about space. Love it. Thanks for the vid!

My opinion is that many supernatural beings exist, in all sorts of shapes and sizes, including those that shapeshift into whatever entity they find the viewer most vulnerable to receive in other words whatever whatever lies they are trying to make them perceive, to me shapeshifting demons that play games with the vulnerable, and yes if it's real it's a very interesting vid.
edit on 16-3-2013 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2013 by intrepid because: Insult removed.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

jiggerj
You sound like a grumpy old man i see humor in this thread
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

yes, the froggy martians have been there for years, they are happy beyond laughter- sad beyond tears....

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

This is one of those instances where I'd want the creator of this hoax put in prison. As a species we have reached an age where we are fervently searching for the truth. My gawd, some idiots are going to believe this clip to be the real deal. I HATE that!

Anything that attempts to send people and science down a false path should be punishable by incarceration.

lol, that would put most scientists in jail, due to trying to pass off their FAITH in evolution as fact

edit on 16-3-2013 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join